Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Future Development

when you start working at blizzard froggy? -_-

While he's obviously speculating, I'm inclined to agree. I doubt they will ever make a Starcraft 3.

Believe!! I'm sure they will make one. I remember they made SC2 after like 10 years of releasing Broodwar. I guess we're looking at another 10 years or so. By then, we'd probably all be wearing something like Oculus Rift but a lot more advanced one. Who knows.. we going to be really old tho haha. I bought some Activision stock last year and it doubled. Blizzard is getting rich and strong!

David where r u at

I'm working and studying now.. pretty busy. Trying to play the game, called life. And it ain't fun. :( I miss playing pc games.. Overwatch seems pretty fun.

Believe!! I'm sure they will make one. I remember they made SC2 after like 10 years of releasing Broodwar. I guess we're looking at another 10 years or so. By then, we'd probably all be wearing something like Oculus Rift but a lot more advanced one. Who knows.. we going to be really old tho haha. I bought some Activision stock last year and it doubled. Blizzard is getting rich and strong.

Within 10 years, this will all be the same. Because money is all American companies care about. Because they buy all the Republicans out for doing their dirty work. The rest of the developed world... definitely.