Sign in to follow this  
Leviathan

Who is the best drake?

Whale can you fix drake splat pls. set terrain height to "normal" under actor. I played a week ago and I noticed several splats are still bugged, drake Q was always ticking me off, if you've fixed em all in the meantime then never mind.

but to be on topic thom best drake universe, peace out

I think the question meant TODAY! sure all these players may have been great drakes in the past! BUT NOT TOP 5 ANY MORE!!

Terminator, Apache, Dante, Nal, DoublePerkins muahahah

HFP pwns NAtoday!

There are probably alot of people that play Drake.

And Drake is a strong hero.

Its very possible the best Drake players, do not even play Drake anymore, and focus on other heroes.

Very tough question to be honest.

Considering the current inhouse community is small... The CURRENT top 5 Drake players may be a pretty underwhelming list.

I think the question meant TODAY! sure all these players may have been great drakes in the past! BUT NOT TOP 5 ANY MORE!!

Terminator, Apache, Dante, Nal, DoublePerkins muahahah

HFP pwns NAtoday!

i am the best drake NA currently i just simply dont get to show it off enough because my talents are usually needed elsewhere like playing a carry

I think Adam was referencing drex's smurf with the nickname "CrazySoldier".

I assumed he was talking about Crazy Soldier who was known for being a strong "carry" player. Who was ridiculed for his drake play. Then he made a smurf named Lovely Stuff and ih for several weeks and became known for his impressive drake play and no one really knew the two players were one in the same.

Lovely Stuff,

Crazy sucked at drake

But.... Chimera played on na from Australia with lag and got double . triple plucks all the time.

real? Chimera and crazy were deece but best was D mothaflobin Chan

Enduros was always best EU drake and since EU is harder better, there u go.

I agree. I was playing one game with him and he said something like, watch me pluck that guy and then he proceeded to pluck 100% of the time. By seeing him pluck I learned how to pluck properly. Freakish start ulti then impact himself into enemy... it was hailarous.