Sphynx

AOS Individual Inhousing ELO-Rating System

Wow tychus had 7000 minerals more than anyone on the other team. At 9-8. lol

Mod giving himself money in game confirmed.

If someone leaves right before game is over, will the money disbursed from them be reflected in the score screen?

Also just looking at the stats that game is interesting. Losing team had more kills/positive kds but much less cs.

Edited by Jaysi

Mod giving himself money in game confirmed.

Every game dude.

If someone leaves right before game is over, will the money disbursed from them be reflected in the score screen?

Yes. But I don't think that happened this game. Plus most times someone quits right before the game is over it's because they are on the losing team.

Also just looking at the stats that game is interesting. Losing team had more kills/positive kds but much less cs.

Yeah if you add up the price of tychus' items with the knowledge that he had at least 4k in the bank, the net worth makes sense. Creeps are worth a decent amount. Offhand I don't know what the average creep is worth throughout the game but say it's 38 minerals. 242*38 -> OVER 9000! lol = 9196 actually. The thing is if you subtract that from the total net worth of about 21 you get about 12.

So at 9-8-7 Tychus basically only 2 people on the enemy team had more money than he did WITHOUT including his creeps. And like you mentioned, they had more kills. Of course I could be totally wrong if the average creep is worth more like 45 minerals. So I'm gonna compare the 14-9-4 MAAR with the 9-8-7 tychus by subtracting creeps from both of them:

MAAR creeps -> 115 * 45(estimated average creep worth) = 5175. Net worth = 14166 - 5175 = 8991

Tychus creeps -> 242 * 45 = 10890. Net worth = 21184 - 10890 = 10294.

So 9-8-7 is richer than 14-9-4. OP

That's a silly discussion. It took half a second to see that Tychus should have the most money by virtue of that absolutely massive cs lead.

The point i was making is I compared the income WITHOUT creeps. and 9-8-7 has more money than 14-9-4

I guess it's more rewarding to kill enemy "carry" ( 5 times ) than enemey feeder ( 8 times) :)

This is also something to keep in mind. Whale's changes a bit back to bounties can create bounties of 800 minerals for someone on a killstreak versus like 80 minerals on someone dying like crazy.

file:///C:/Users/Guest/Documents/StarCraft%20II/Screenshots/Screenshot2015-10-16%2017_28_12.jpg

Nemesis afk and then I killed him and he got mad while his team is getting buried with my draft

Terrible game, terrible match up of captains resulting in terrible draft's. As for Nemesis, the drunken foul mouth, there was a lot more abuse in allied chat you guys did not witness. Drunk out of his mind every night, I refuse to play with this man any more. Not only did he sabotage the game deliberately but abused most of the people in it.

Furthermore Nemesis did notify to all that he was going afk for 3 minutes due to someone else afking, and the game continued whilst he was afk which is highly unfair in my opinion.

I ask that this game be excluded from the official rating.

Furthermore Nemesis did notify to all that he was going afk for 3 minutes due to someone else afking, and the game continued whilst he was afk which is highly unfair in my opinion.

I disapprove of this, has happened to me so many times. There should be no punishment for going afk (briefly) at the start of the game.

Also why has Whale perverted the leaderboard to another link?

Updated Leaderboard and hero stats.

Let it be known that This season will end on OCT 31

Current Players who would recieve coloury Names: (And Title: ELO Inhouser 1st (2nd 3rd etc) Place)

Speedoguy

Mayhem

Syrus (Admin already has one)

HarryHoot

Apache

Justice (ELO inhouser Hard to Kill) - not really sure about that title yet but whatever

Updated Leaderboard and hero stats.

Let it be known that This season will end on OCT 31

Current Players who would recieve coloury Names: (And Title: ELO Inhouser 1st (2nd 3rd etc) Place)

Speedoguy

Mayhem

Syrus (Admin already has one)

HarryHoot

Apache

Justice (ELO inhouser Hard to Kill) - not really sure about that title yet but whatever

The title Is

K/D LORD

But for real dat 4.22/1 kd is too strong pls nerf