Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.268-1.269

Game Sys

- Flare Gun Cost 1300 -> 1100

- Sunflare Gun Cost 3525 -> 3200

- Energy Saber Unique Deals 1.75x energy consumed as dmg -> 2x energy consumed as dmg

- Khalis Relic Active shields for 1.5x Energy Consumed -> shields for 2x energy consumed

- Explosive Retrofit and Predator Tusk unique now has a .2s internal CD

- Recover CD 360s -> 420s.

- Transport Channel duration 6s -> 5s. Valid radius 4u -> 5u.

- Fortify CD 180s -> 300s. Duration 2s -> 1.5s.

- Haste CD 180s -> 240s. Duration 6s -> 8s.

- Zeal grants +.5 Movespeed when below 35% Max Hp -> grants +.5 Movespeed when above 66% Max Hp

- Demigod heals for 10% Hp and En on kill or assist -> 14% Hp and En

- Support heroes Base Hp, En, and Wpn Dmg increased by +75, +50, and +10 (was previously +4)

- Bruiser heroes Base Hp, En, and Wpn Dmg increased by +75, +25, and +5 (was previously +2)

- You can now attack/deny your own units regardless of their health

- Eye of Narud Active: Observer Hp & Shields 150//150 -> 300//300. Vision Radius 8u -> 10u. Bounty 16 -> 48. Duration 60s -> 180s. Cooldown 60s -> 240s.

- AA Damage vs towers adjusted from the greater of: [Wpn Dmg] or [100% Primary Stat] -> [Wpn Dmg] or [133% Primary Stat]

Corona

- Base unit size 1u radius -> .75u radius

- [Heroic Passive] Ionize lasts 12s -> 15s and stacks 4x -> 5x

- [Q] CDr 6.5 / 6.0 / 5.5 / 5.0 -> 5.0 / 4.5 / 4.0 / 3.5. Energy Cost 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 -> 35 / 40 / 45 / 50. Range 11u -> 12u

- [W] Delay before bounce .33s -> .35s. Range 8u -> 9u

- [W] Scaling 25% per stack -> 30% per stack

- [R] Lasts 10s -> 14s. Movespeed 3 -> 3.5

Psi

- [Q] Scaling [45% Int] -> [20% Int ^ 1.3]. This means it will range from ~40% Int to 80% Int from level 1 zero items to level 18 max damage items.

Kuradel

- [Q] Scaling [50% Int] -> [35% Int ^ 1.1]. This means it will range from ~45% Int to 60% Int from level 1 zero items to level 18 max damage items.

- [Q] Impact delay 1s -> .75s.

Narud

- [W] Scaling [65% Int] -> [27.5% Int ^ 1.2]. This means it will range from ~45% Int to 75% Int from level 1 zero items to level 18 max damage items.

Feral

- [Q] Thorn Strike Energy Cost rescaled 70 / 90 / 110 / 130 -> 80 / 90 / 100 / 110

- [E] Devour Energy Cost removed. Now also grants energy equal to 1/4th the amount healed.

Cain

- [R] Now removes Phase Cloak/Shinobi Style on attack instead of on hit.

Penthos

- [Heroic Passive] Orb CDR on attack -1s -> -.5s; increased to -1.25s if the target you are attacking is an enemy hero.

Tassadar

- AA Range 3 -> 4

- [Heroic Passive] Is now worth 48 Minerals

- [Q] Now applies on hit effects. Scaling adjusted 50% Int -> 50% Int + 50% Wpn Dmg. AoE increased from 125 Deg 4.25u Radius -> 150 Deg 5u Radius

- [E] Duration 15s -> 6s. Shield Amount 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 + 50% Int -> 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 + [8% Wpn Dmg * 8% Int]. Movespeed 8 / 12 / 16 / 20% -> 20 / 30 / 40 / 50%. Wpn Spd 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% -> 20 / 30 / 40 / 50%

- [R] Can now only target allies. Cast time 1s -> .5s. Range 7 / 10 / 13 -> 10 / 14 / 18. Cooldown reduced by -75% if used on self or illusion. Now deals damage in a 4.5u radius around both the target and the caster equal to 100 / 160 / 220 + [10% Wpn Dmg * 10% Int]. Enemies hit lose 50% Movespeed for 3s. Energy Cost 100 / 150 / 200 -> 100

Rancor

- [R] Int Scaling 60% -> 50%

Raynor

- [E] Energy Cost 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 -> 120 / 130 / 140 / 150

Jackson

- [Q] Channel Duration 4s - >3.5s

- [R] Channel Duration .65s -> 1.25s / 1.00s / .75s

All these are great,

Was the pentos buff necesary? He already is a tier 1 or 2 pick in EU.

Tass role in game changed significantly now if he cant swap heroes on the opposite team :O

Ferral needs a buff to make it like unix able to moove underground (higher the lv is more moovement speed burrowed I suggest) and geneva's heal too. Queen is healing over 1000+hp in group in mid game with 300 biomass and Geneva cant heal 500 hp if she dosent go int, when everyone needs Geneva to go support not int in IH.

Edited by LucKiesT

Yo Whale i´m not sure if you did the math on Psionic, but this hero dish out more burst than cow with flobbing refresser orb.Idk how you built him but i end up with 642 int lategame with warpshard and parallax and his built in blink.

alright so let´s calculate with 600-

3 x Q : 150 x 20%Int^1,3 = 1513

w back towards urself so you get ur orbs back 245 +50int = 1635

same Q and than R back towards you

so like double of that.

i mean you usually don´t pull off full combo but if you do, you have flobbing 6 k damage which you can repeat nearly instantly duo to cd on Q and W.Of course you counteract with spellarmor but it´s still way highest burst in the game with best escape mechanism there is.

E is basicly zeras ulti on 15 sec cd. idk if anyone noticed yet, but it pretty much is.

Ou yea and he has shields and a slow on top of that.And it´s not like he suck on earlygame either.

What exactly is the logic behind it? Just wonder.

PS: I tried around with tass just a sec ago and came to the conclusion that he is really strong atm.

Edited by DoubleG

How does 35%^1.1 scale from 45 to 60?

@Luckiest. I don't think that's a Penthos buff. He regains his orbs much slower unless he's attacking heroes in which case it's slightly faster.

@DoubleG Psionic is supposed to a carry and unless people are standing in a line I don't think you're gonna be getting off that damage on more than 2 people. Even then it's a long combo compared to cow who r q's and often one shots a carry or significantly brings down most of the enemies hp. Also Psionics e really isn't like zeras r. If you're using all your orbs for damage then you can't just press e and disappear. Yes it's a very strong escape but saying its zeras r on a 15 sec cooldown is quite inaccurate.

Edited by AtomiK

mhm idk adam, i have a different opinion on that. Look you can spam 3 times Q than w towards urself. than again 3 q and if you need escape just press r and use one of the orbs for escape.Or run somewhere if you getting chased like 5 second and press than e.Imo if you play this hero to his full strenght it is zera ulti on 15 sec cd.You can even variate the duration unlike zera.

And ur agument with cows low cds is not true, exactly that i did criticize. Psionic has rediclious low cds and 2 abilities with which he can get all his orbs back. I guess you could say W isn´t always reliable but R is.

Alright if it meant to be that way than it´s fine i guess.

I just had difficulties finding a weakspot on that designe.

PS: i missed ur argument on cow. Ye i agree cow get combo of in 1 sec while psionic need like 3 +.Legit argument for a weakness.Still hero is too strong in my opinion but whatever.

Edited by DoubleG

How does 35%^1.1 scale from 45 to 60?

Kuradel will have anywhere from 50 Int to 700 Int between 0 Items Lvl 1 to 18 items full build.

At 50 Int, the scaling damage will be (50*.35)^1.1 = 23.3 dmg. 23.3/50 = 46% effective scaling.

At 700 Int, the scaling damage will be (700*.35)^1.1 = 424.7. 424.7/700 = 60.6% effective scaling.

Hence his scaling ranges from 45% to 60%

to see full calculations:

https://docs.google....#gid=1256882844

mhm idk adam, i have a different opinion on that. Look you can spam 3 times Q than w towards urself. than again 3 q and if you need escape just press r and use one of the orbs for escape.Or run somewhere if you getting chased like 5 second and press than e.Imo if you play this hero to his full strenght it is zera ulti on 15 sec cd.You can even variate the duration unlike zera.

And ur agument with cows low cds is not true, exactly that i did criticize. Psionic has rediclious low cds and 2 abilities with which he can get all his orbs back. I guess you could say W isn´t always reliable but R is.

Alright if it meant to be that way than it´s fine i guess.

I just had difficulties finding a weakspot on that designe.

PS: i missed ur argument on cow. Ye i agree cow get combo of in 1 sec while psionic need like 3 +.Legit argument for a weakness.Still hero is too strong in my opinion but whatever.

This is the main difference. Cow can hit you with his full combo before you know whats happening, has longer range, and is a fair amount tankier. Psionic has higher damage output late game if un-hindered, but her range is shorter, she can be cc'd before finishing her combo (and killed in this duration relatively easily), and many of her abilities are projected. She also doesn't have a global, a heal, and a wall, and her base damages are lower than Cow's.

actually im trying to shift power over to his Q. The reduction in Q channel time is meant to make it so that if your get right next to some1 with your E, you can fully channel your q before they get away, dealing a LOT more damage.

Tass

so if you switch to your clone right next to an enemy, both clone and original explode for 440 spell damage total

And then you use your clone on your original and explode again for 440 damage? meepo pls

edit: testing it out, the damage is negligible end game but the mobiilty is just monstrous

talk about a gap closer lol

Edited by Head

so if you switch to your clone right next to an enemy, both clone and original explode for 440 spell damage total

And then you use your clone on your original and explode again for 440 damage? meepo pls

yep. MOAR MEEPOO

If you have 200 wpn dmg and 200 int (not that hard), you'll be doing 2.5k dmg if you manage to pull it off lol

Queen is broken unless tooltip was meant to change. She now starts w/ 170 energy, and I've been over 630 energy that I can remember....there are so many banelings they spawn over like 5-8 seconds...it gets kinda rediculous. Maybe a little stronger, but I've still lost games tooling around with it.

Queen is broken unless tooltip was meant to change. She now starts w/ 170 energy, and I've been over 630 energy that I can remember....there are so many banelings they spawn over like 5-8 seconds...it gets kinda rediculous. Maybe a little stronger, but I've still lost games tooling around with it.

I don't think Whale realized that he removed the biomass cap. I remember being in a game where he was like, "What is that heal!" when his queen pressed W on him and gave him back 70% of his HP.

And jackson's Q doesn't even explode.

Edited by AtomiK

just tested queen, I had 690 biomass in a 30 min game, like Q gives you 1 baneling per 5 biomass consumed people thought I hacked due to the number of banelings spawned!

If stukov is op. The game must be balanced.

And I think Whale forgot to increase the time for Corona's R Control Button when he increased the duration. There are a few seconds near the end of the duration where you can't control the storm.

Edited by AtomiK

How much did you pay Whale to buff your and Dresdens almost never picked heroes?

He 'came' up with a mutually beneficial solution.

Not sure if your mind is dirty enough to understand this.