Sign in to follow this  
Turbo

hello everyone its Turbo

Hey everyone im Turbo i use to play this game some time ago and will now be rejoining i was the clan leader of money/ak47 top clan oce (SEA) server and a member of panda's unfortunately due to my stupidity of pre-mading having a 90%+ win rate destroyed oce (SEA) server to the fact of not letting people win games or have a chance of learning i was also a fowl mouth rager so sorry to all i have mouthed off to.

after destroying oce (SEA) i rerolled n/a i was also a member or AOS but unfortunately had to quit this game due to the delay i have on n/a server was unpleasant doing IH and sucking due to latency issues but hopefully its changed in the years i have been off and computer upgrades.

i will be making a return with more of a positive attitude

i was a gara , shadow , zera , maar , bio ,jakk , vorpal , drake main as my strongest picks

there was videos of our Ih via overrated but cannot find the vids to post sorry.

Edited by Turbo

Just Turbo was lAOSl Turbo but i loged in first time yesterday clanless :( had my first game was barely playable i shouldve waited for this flobn patch to download