Sign in to follow this  
LameDude

Salsa is a little too spicy for my stomach.

+. Boros now retardly strong with his salsa, add internal cd like 4 sec on atom, just for proc passive not more than 2 times in his ult, but problem is - its will affect on other heroes

Frankly I think the issue is less that of SalsaSlash itself, but how well Atom Smasher synergizes with it. I mean its like the item was custom made for the skill.

Really? You see nothing wrong with 3 jumps without any cooldown? Lvl 1 ulti that's stronger than lvl 3 Derpa ulti? GG OP

its fundamentally different. Darpas jumps can jump him anywhere meaning he can chase or escape. Boros ult only allows for chase. Also boros ult has to all be used at once where as darpa can use only as many as he needs. That being said I agree with Taznkid that it synergies way too well with atom smasher (Also BHM if you just want pure dmg.)

Really? You see nothing wrong with 3 jumps without any cooldown? Lvl 1 ulti that's stronger than lvl 3 Derpa ulti? GG OP

That also sounds like penthos. 5X blink

I think make the cooldown between jumps 1-2s and then reduce the range of the jump by a lot.. I could chase down an LZ that's running away easily (With his Q max level)