Jim

- Fixed Marauders able to attack non-deniable allies

Changelog v1.259-1.260

Game Sys

- Warp Shard Cd 40s -> 60s.

- Yamato Reactor Active: Spell Dmg and Time Increase 25% -> 20%

- Artifact Shield Regen 5/s -> 2.5/s

- Gravity Edge Spell Penetration 32% -> 30%

- Shard of Ruin/C-48/Xenomorph Max Armor Penetration 16% -> 15%. Item based Max Armor Penetration 32% -> 30%

- T2 and T3 Worm Bosses will no longer use abilities on non-heroes

- Changed denies to validator based

Psionic

- Fixed [W] Slow not proccing Parralax

Chuck

- [Q] Base Dmg 90 / 150 / 210 / 270 -> 80 / 140 / 200 / 260. Wall Duration 8s -> 6s

- [R] Cd 80 / 70 / 60 -> 90s

Immortal

- [Q] Cost 90 / 110 / 130 / 150 -> 15% Max Energy. Range 8u -> 12u. Initial Damage 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 + 8% Max En -> 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 +2.5% Max En, Burst Damage 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 + 12% Max En -> 45 / 90 / 135 / 180 +7.5% Max En. Missile Speed 10 -> 7.5. Sight Radius 3 -> 4.5.

- [W] Cost 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 -> 10% Max Energy. Cooldown does not count until shield ends.

- [E] Energy Regen changed from .4 / .6 / .8 / 1.0% Max En -> 1.5 / 3 / 4.5 / 6.00 Flat Energy. Debuff Reduction now flat 25% from 20 to 35%

- [R] Cost 200 / 250 / 300 -> 20% Max Energy. Damage 30 / 60 / 90 + 7.5% Max En -> 50 / 80 / 110 + 5% Max En

Warfield

- [W] Range 5u -> 6u

- [E] Mana Cost 55 / 50 / 45 / 40 -> 50 / 45 / 40 / 35

Anthrax

- Heroic passive was scaling with Anthrax's Armor/Spell Armor instead of the targets. Fixed.

Tosh

- Specters were doing physical damage on top of true damage while under Tosh's Ult. Fixed

i agree but revision was pushing for the buff. anyways its not really that significant. it just helps with his mana issues and his w was always fairly underwhelming.

also i'd rather see warfield played than nova as far as hero designs are concerned.

I feel like the warfield buff doesn't even matter. And what happened to the in combat warp shard nerf. OMG YOU NOOB DEV

Edited by AtomiK

I decided warpshard was fine as an escape tool - thus making it un-usable in combat was silly. The main issues with warpshard come from the un-counterable instant initiation

WOAH

ADAM HAS THE MAP!? WHY ISNT KHYRAK JUMPING ACROSS THE MAP YET!?

He could be for all I know....... it's not like anyone has picked him in a single pub in the last month anyway........

I think the changes for Immo is over the top he is borderline useless now, i can see some minor adjustment in either the way he cast or the damage but the current change is really bad. He needs a re-think either maintain the % mana use but up his damage to compensate, or adjust his walk speed etc. At the moment:

- He hardly do any damage

- Hard for him to escape, he has very low resistance, this coupled with the change in shield cooldown, means instant death when ganked by dps.

- Creeping is also harder

Overall as usual another fun hero trashed because people didn't know how to dodge his ulti. Now that people do know, he is further nerfed, this game is really going down the shapters, no new hero is fun because people just boii and complain about it. With the last change I found immo was nearly balanced, good support but cant push the game without DPS or tank in team. Now he is utterly useless cant even support properly anymore, cant farm easily, he falls behind immediately.

I hope he gets updated again.

I think the changes for Immo is over the top he is borderline useless now, i can see some minor adjustment in either the way he cast or the damage but the current change is really bad. He needs a re-think either maintain the % mana use but up his damage to compensate, or adjust his walk speed etc. At the moment:

- He hardly do any damage

- Hard for him to escape, he has very low resistance, this coupled with the change in shield cooldown, means instant death when ganked by dps.

- Creeping is also harder

Overall as usual another fun hero trashed because people didn't know how to dodge his ulti. Now that people do know, he is further nerfed, this game is really going down the shapters, no new hero is fun because people just boii and complain about it. With the last change I found immo was nearly balanced, good support but cant push the game without DPS or tank in team. Now he is utterly useless cant even support properly anymore, cant farm easily, he falls behind immediately.

I hope he gets updated again.

Imo It's a way to punish the players who abused the imbaness. It'll go back to normal after a while.

I think you are not understanding what a support entitles. Many of these changes have actually made him a stronger support:

Higher base damage on Q, longer range on Q, Larger sight radius on Q - all increase his Q's utility

% Energy Costs on abilities with Flat Energy Regen mean an immortal with lower energy pool (building support items like Omniscience, Chilling, Korhal, Spell Buffer) can actually use more abilities now than before

Flat Mana Regen Aura means that he benefits his non-energy stacking allies a lot more

Higher base damage on R

---

The only nerf to support immortal is his w cd nerf

This is last patch before tourny right, not counting bug fixes?

iirc whale was saying on mumble last night that this would indeed be the last patch before the tourney

was debating pushing vergil into that

About a dps vergil, I was thinking that on how the new Huntress hero has both Wep dmg and INT on all her abilities, why not make vergil's Q and R scale with both Wep dmg and INT? It seems like it would make him more viable in DPS while not hurting the people that still like to build him as a caster.

He could be for all I know....... it's not like anyone has picked him in a single pub in the last month anyway........

I've seen him in pubs over the last couple weeks.

@Whale Immortal can't use the abilities more than before since before it was infinite lol.

I've seen him in pubs over the last couple weeks.

@Whale Immortal can't use the abilities more than before since before it was infinite lol.

Infinite if you build for energy/int. But now it's infinite if you build low energy such as team support items.