Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.258

Game Sys

- Added Kassia Crystal to Armor Tab.

- AA vs Tower Damage adjustment. Deals the greater of: [Wpn Dmg] or [75% Primary Stat] -> [Wpn Dmg ] or [100% Primary Stat]

Cow

- [R] Scaling 55% -> 50%

Immortal

- [R] CD 90s -> 120s. Fixed scaling on ult.

Stukov

- [Q] Fixed base damage value not scaling with level.

- [E] Fixed tooltip duration error.

Micro

- [Q] Fixed tooltip error

- [E] Fixed Damage Resist reducing Penetration damage

MK

- [Heroic Passive] Was not doing damage LEL.

Cyprus

- [W] Now only knocks back pillars

Grunty

- [Q] Base Dmg re-scaled 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 -> 50 / 75 / 100 / 125. Mana Cost 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 -> 40 / 46 / 52 / 58

Jim

- Base Mvspd 2.9 -> 2.8

Cain

- [Q] Fixed stun radius sometimes applying double the area

Zera

- [E] Planar Cd 41 / 34 / 27 / 20 -> 35 / 30 / 25 / 20

Yig

- [Q] Range 8u -> 7u

- [R] Range 7u -> 6u

Anthrax

- [Q] Mana Cost 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 -> 95 / 105 / 115 / 125

Lol whale, too op. Dat MK heroic passive... Good u got it fixed before tourney ;)

Ty for the pretty name, seems a bit dark when I saw it. What do I know, I only saw it for a glimpse when I heard the patch came out! I'll play a few games with it and see how pretty it is.

:D

Edited by Darkr

Honestly i don't understand why people are zera is up when he can survive getting focused by 5 and come out with a triple if he doesn't get stunlocked, which means you basically have to pick rancor to counter him. His ulti needs to not be so good, its a full heal, people apparently flipped out when medic could do that. And a skill like that maes more sense on a support then a super bursty melee duelist whoncan teamfight because of his ulti

Honestly i don't understand why people are zera is up when he can survive getting focused by 5 and come out with a triple if he doesn't get stunlocked, which means you basically have to pick rancor to counter him. His ulti needs to not be so good, its a full heal, people apparently flipped out when medic could do that. And a skill like that maes more sense on a support then a super bursty melee duelist whoncan teamfight because of his ulti

Rancor is hardly the best counter...generally, against Melee DPS heroes that are highly reliant on their abilities, Jackson is arguably the hardest counter.

And remember neither of those heroes are picked all that often in pubs, why? Because they are team reliant supports or initiators, and remember its blind pick, so you aren't going to know that you need to counter zera until its too late. He may be much less of a problem in inhouse were he can get counter picked, but hes almost imposible to deal with in pub even when you get drake ulti stun on him an dhe gets focused by 5

And remember neither of those heroes are picked all that often in pubs, why? Because they are team reliant supports or initiators, and remember its blind pick, so you aren't going to know that you need to counter zera until its too late. He may be much less of a problem in inhouse were he can get counter picked, but hes almost imposible to deal with in pub even when you get drake ulti stun on him an dhe gets focused by 5

Alright then let me think in terms of a pub star....

Darpa hard counters Zeratul

Penthos can go toe to toe with Zeratul, but with greater mobility

Shadow can't match Zeratul early-mid game, but generally eats him late game

Raynor's utility and range can be a major pain to Zeratul

Nova has a advantage over Melee DPS due to her R, and over cloak units due to her Heroic Passive

Jackson I agree with, but I see Rancor a ton in pubs.

That's everything I can think of right off the top of my head.

Edited by taznkid

Alright then let me think in terms of a pub star....

Darpa hard counters Zeratul

Penthos can go toe to toe with Zeratul, but with greater mobility

Shadow can't match Zeratul early-mid game, but generally eats him late game

Raynor's utility and range can be a major pain to Zeratul

Nova has a advantage over Melee DPS due to her R, and over cloak units due to her Heroic Passive

Jackson I agree with, but I see Rancor a ton in pubs.

That's everything I can think of right off the top of my head.

Not all true it all depends on how they build zera but 90% of ppl only play the 1 build for him so hes good that way but lacks in many ways, an shadow vs a good late game zera that builds right for the fight wrecks shadow hands down depending on how they build an use him to counter.

Zera good just depends on the player an how they build him, same as any hero.

Build for the fight an you can deal with just about any thing.

Zera is fine... I generally win with him through the enemy team RQing. If I can't accomplish that, and they have harder carries (which there are plenty of) I eventually lose. If you want to SHUT DOWN Zera (as in so hard that he never sees a kill past early game), get an LZ. If you haven't got an LZ get a lockbox/taser. If you are too lazy to do that, have a support get Eternal Drive, if it still gives a teammate debuff imunity. Or you know.... maybe buy some flobing HP so that you don't lose most of it to his initiatial Q, stun knife, 2-4 AA initial burst.

Erekul is OP, btw. Everyone and their dog gets squishy attack damage heroes (lately, a bunch of disgraceful scrubs even started going AA rancor!), and bio is also super popular. You just get that bastard and start cracking skulls. People never see him, so think that their best bet is just stacking more DPS. I have a particularly amusing recent replay if anyone is interested. Only come close to death a couple of times, 0 flobs given, walk around, press Q a bunch...

Lz is a bit more broken then zera, quistmann was wrong when he said he never died unless he face tanked t3 tower , lz can so that just fine and kill the tower before it kills him, he only dies when 4 people get on him and he takes a drake ulti to the face after face tanking t3 for long enough to be at about 1/4 hp

Lz is a bit more broken then zera, quistmann was wrong when he said he never died unless he face tanked t3 tower , lz can so that just fine and kill the tower before it kills him, he only dies when 4 people get on him and he takes a drake ulti to the face after face tanking t3 for long enough to be at about 1/4 hp

That's detailed as flob

I love how Cow was considered OP so he got a big nerf. Then people said he sucked. So he gets a buff and he's auto banned, so the nerfs come in slowly to keep him favored. But his current state, in which people still auto ban him, is weaker than when people said he sucked. GG

I love how Cow was considered OP so he got a big nerf. Then people said he sucked. So he gets a buff and he's auto banned, so the nerfs come in slowly to keep him favored. But his current state, in which people still auto ban him, is weaker than when people said he sucked. GG

???

I can't even remember last time Cow was autobanned. What are you talking about?

That's detailed as flob

Because he died a total of three times, the first two were early game while he was still squishy, that was the only time he died once he had more then 2 items that entire game

Cow has 5000 burst damage?

it is possible in lategame

it's not his ult

it's his E

it echos through creeps