Iscariot

AoS Tournament 1.0

#NAhasbeenshapforyears #BestNAplayerisAeranandhesKorean #QuistmannImmobileWardSinceTumorsCantMove

NA is trash and will always be trash, it is just a matter of whether the EU teams actually want to win - because if they give even a half-hearted effort, long shaps will be smeared on the records of the NA players in those games, as they will scramble to find excuses such as "lag", "delay", "unfair advantage in player skill" and so on.

could you please add three more players for "TPAX" team:

-FataMorgana

-Sloer

-Paradox

(also if thats possible could u delete RusMafia from our player)

fata and paradox oppppp

Edited by ZERATUL

#NAhasbeenshapforyears #BestNAplayerisAeranandhesKorean #QuistmannImmobileWardSinceTumorsCantMove

NA is trash and will always be trash, it is just a matter of whether the EU teams actually want to win - because if they give even a half-hearted effort, long shaps will be smeared on the records of the NA players in those games, as they will scramble to find excuses such as "lag", "delay", "unfair advantage in player skill" and so on.

It's true. Ever since we lost taxhaven, our forum drama is trash compare to you guys. We'll need some EU gangstas to jumpstart this boring piece of shap NA forum. Application is now open.

Skydies team wont be able to play in tourny, he told me to tell u this since hes banned.

He apologizes he didnt let u know earlier, as I said hes banned on forum.

Skydies team wont be able to play in tourny, he told me to tell u this since hes banned.

He apologizes he didnt let u know earlier, as I said hes banned on forum.

Nice, tournament will be without troll's and mood ruiners

yes, you can take a look at any offcials tournament gaming or sports and you never gonna find this :)

I still dont see how will this affect so much games, if all thise teams get free win anyway.. Bracket couldnt be made different probobly considering number of teams

Well if everyone starts in same round, one(?) team will have free pass to next round.

As it stands now, two teams (us and our opponent, ezwins) simple have to play one game more than literally everyone else. That is a little silly, considering the alternative, isn't it?

Well if everyone starts in same round, one(?) team will have free pass to next round.

As it stands now, two teams (us and our opponent, ezwins) simple have to play one game more than literally everyone else. That is a little silly, considering the alternative, isn't it?

No, it doesn't work that way. Just do a quick simple draw and you'll find out why. Byes has be given to multiple teams (to make it fair), at multiple round.