Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.250-1.254

Yeah but drake doesn't have a stun, blink and barbed plating that dishes out nearly as much damage as quickly.

With the item that gives shield's, and his w you can use both and regen half health by the time you take them down because they aren't affected by penetration. Correct?

Yeah but drake doesn't have a stun, blink and barbed plating that dishes out nearly as much damage as quickly.

With the item that gives shield's, and his w you can use both and regen half health by the time you take them down because they aren't affected by penetration. Correct?

Well... drake does have a 3 second knock up which is kinda like a stun but better, has a pull so he doesnt need to blink to you and most definitally does have a barbed plating like passive and a deal dmg to everyone around me skill.

Well... drake does have a 3 second knock up which is kinda like a stun but better, has a pull so he doesnt need to blink to you and most definitally does have a barbed plating like passive and a deal dmg to everyone around me skill.

Well the passive is kind of negligible in terms of damage....I only get it to build up Spell Resist to use Martyr frankly.

And I think he described Immortal's W wrong....it's more like an Electric Mantle that can hit multiple opponents every 3 seconds, and also deals a heck of alot more damage.

new immortal is unkillable with health items. He regens so fast it's retarded. (because of shield)

I built him ever way you could he isnt unkillabe that can happen on any hero, an also his shield is ok the damage is only good if you build power, immo best built as power as for any thing else its meh lack luster, any good balance build can kill him if used rite but not to many people do so they still build the glass build vs some thing that can wreck glass, the hammer vs plain glass the hammer wins ever time ;p.

I built him ever way you could he isnt unkillabe that can happen on any hero, an also his shield is ok the damage is only good if you build power, immo best built as power as for any thing else its meh lack luster, any good balance build can kill him if used rite but not to many people do so they still build the glass build vs some thing that can wreck glass, the hammer vs plain glass the hammer wins ever time ;p.

I understand the idea that new heroes come out. No one knows what to do, so they die to the new hero. Everyone always thinks new heroes are OP.

In this case he actually is OP.

He does alot of things. And he kills everyone he likes. This applies to early game tanky heroes as well. Its not like he is some sort of counter caster.... which his blink and wall in actually make him great for chasing down glass type heroes. But he is doing these combos in the presence of tanks and tankier heroes... and usually ends up with a double kill.

He will be fixed as people keep playing and atomik and whale get a chance to slightly alter. I suggest everyone here does not overreact. He is a little OP now, and deserves some number reductions. But he does not need a total rework. I like his abilities in general. But he should also have a risk / reward for diving forward. Right now he is strong enough that most immortals do not have much risk in their game.

Edited by Sphynx

NOOO NERF TO IMMORTAL

Think he is fine now after this nerf.....Q nerf might be a bit too much but I think I'll see how it goes after playing it for a bit.

I think he may still be a little too strong in terms of the damage he gains from energy. So we should probably reduce his energy scaling further. I watched him played as a support in a game which should be a viable option and definitely was. He seemed to be in the right place from my point of view in that game. But the next game I grabbed some early energy before support items and I was able to dominate the early/mid game, mostly because of the damage on Q. Even with the range nerf (which I thought might be too much) it still feels like I want it to so that's good. Some final adjustments to the energy scaling will probably leave him in the high pick/ban pool without people wanting him autoed.

I think he may still be a little too strong in terms of the damage he gains from energy. So we should probably reduce his energy scaling further. I watched him played as a support in a game which should be a viable option and definitely was. He seemed to be in the right place from my point of view in that game. But the next game I grabbed some early energy before support items and I was able to dominate the early/mid game, mostly because of the damage on Q. Even with the range nerf (which I thought might be too much) it still feels like I want it to so that's good. Some final adjustments to the energy scaling will probably leave him in the high pick/ban pool without people wanting him autoed.

I agree completely. I just played a pub game: the scaling made it so that all I have to do is Q, blink in, use procced Atom Smasher and Cerebros, then another Q and the guy is usually dead.

On the other hand, the Q range was so short that I was being out ranged by Huntress' W, which made for a annoying early game.

I think maybe increasing Q range to around 10 units, and decreasing scaling from Energy on Q by around 3%-5% on both should put it in a decent place. The W rework was very nice.

ya huntress w a little strong too.

If you mean utility-wise, not really, if damage wise, then only if you are building int, which makes you one of the least mobile casters in the game, and without a lot of cc, which warrants a lot of damage in the kit to be viable. Otherwise its like 300 damage over 6 seconds, which is not a lot when you compare it to the bursts that other agi heroes have. What makes huntress really strong is how strong E level 1 damage is compared to next levels. You don't need to make any tough choices as to what to max first, while zeratul for example is a choice between burst and sustained and utility.

Edited by Doom