Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.248

I enjoyed a good jungle rog IH. I believe he is often better in the jungle than in lane because he's melee and doesn't have much disengage. Winning his lane is about all-inning people and he does get good damage but in my experience good lanes out trade him by kiting.

As a jungle I think your primary job is to help your lanes. If your lane is just feeding then they may be too behind to even help in a gank. But if they are doing their job and art least near even as they should be then your ganks will help. Even if you don't get the kill, forcing the opponent out of the lane gives your mate an advantage. All rog needs to do is Q someone to deal good damage and slow, thus making him a good jungle/ganker. I suppose his clear time is lower than before but he still does just fine. Besides it was only like 2 weeks ago when people still wanted him auto banned!

After passive change Lzjungling speed and last hitting capabilities decreased a lot. He used to be strong in lane with so high AA damage, but now jungle is main option for him to farm.

Btw since when rog is going jungle?

Any point here?