GuZ

ALL STARS AEON OF STORMS LEAGUE

super will join also. no joke.

VITTU too?

Haha, but john is now in dark clan, and yaldi is submarine

Btw dipa are you still feeedin

Unfortunately I don't think I will play any ( many) games, since I'm usually not home during weekends. I needed a clan that had a big amount of members since I knew I wasn't going to be able to dedicate time to get online at certain hours. And that's one of the reasons I joined Darks.

Joining a 5-6 man clan and barely being able to show would just have ruined their chance of getting any games played.

Edited by John

Guz remember that london time changes from gmt to bst on sunday. Be prepared for confusion

Good point!

Fast Update!

-Games will played always on Saturday or Sunday 2000 to 2100 London time ( Remember that from monday London time will go +1H)

-Is up to Captains to agree to play it on saturday or Sunday if was no agreement the last day to show up is Sunday at the same time.

-When Im done with Schedule the length of the League will be around 9 weekends.

Schedule has been Updated!

-I deleted Mika's team since I has no response from them.

-The league will finish in 9 Weeks

-If teams can post an screenshot of your result would be nice, Otherwise just count it as Win - lose plus the points you got from that match.

-If you consider is a MVP in the other team we can use it to generate a MVP of the league at the end of it.

Remember to Update your Member's team before the weekend you will play to make it official in case of some leavers, You cant add players who played or been registered with other team. (Special cases)

Good Luck and Have fun BOYZZZ!!

Its bo2, right?

You can make it, so every team, doesent matter if lose or win has to vote for a MVP, and player with most vetes on end gets some bonus reward maybe.

Edited by ZERATUL