Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.233-1.235

Love the change to Vorpal. Couldn't stand dying, spawning and having no way to attack anything...

Fatman enters text, I stop listening... Maar is ridiculous and 25% change to sap doesn't make him less viable... geesh- go eat some tuna to get dem smarts back.

Edited by Hanedog

STACKING SILENCE? OR DO YOU MEAN ONLY WITH DIFFERENT UNIQUE?

I mean the W stacks each hit adds an extra % of the amount it will take off. Im saying if it is alredy stacked to 6 and you get silenced the 6 hits for w should still apply. That'd be like bio using hit ult and then getting silenced and his minions just disappear. I mean that doesn't happen so why does it happen to zera?

So I just played like 3 pubs with Warfield and I have to say I really like having a new DPS carry in the game. That said, I think his ulti is OP. 15 second debuff at 4% seems a bit high. I would either nerf the % of Max Health (maybe 3?) or nerf the duration to 10 seconds.

With that said, thanks be to Whale for putting a viable AGI carry in the game that can actually tilt the meta away from STR/Bruiser comps.

Edited by SilentFox

He's very strong, but much squishier than his hero model looks like it would be (I thought it was a new Tychus the first time I saw him). Get on top of him and it's np to kill him with some assassin like zera, cyp, pentos, ling, etc.

Edited by Doom

id actually say he would rekt anyone but cyp and cow cause if u get both arm pen items + q + r its gg..and if u get lethal on top of that u can kill anyone..

kinda like anthrax if u build him dps he can solo levi and lose only a little bit of hp.

Edited by GreenSkittles

he still "autoban" but some eu people were saying auto balrog.. because spooky played him so op lol

balrog nerf inc?

(talking about maar)

rip didnt see post on top sorry double post

Edited by GreenSkittles

Make a vampire hero that focus's on lifesteal from passives, abilities and items... Balrog doesn't count!

Edited by Hanedog

you know what, you did remake the reqs, so I'll give you more. The more this thing is patched, the more unbalanced it becomes. The pros familiar with the game mechs and those who understand the impacts they have immediately become op, while the casual players continually get more and more flobed. So, if the goal is to have regular IH with the same 10 people,then congrats, youre well on your way

Again every patch u come here bm a bit say how patch is shap WITHOUT ANY EXAPLAMATION.

So what u wrote is game is geeting balanced only around "top level" players. Can u tell me what are those changes so we can discuss it, most of time thers nothing to discuss with u since ur only argument is "its shap patch"