Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.227-1.231 [Week 11]

not sure if its only me or if its the most recent update, but for the last two-three days now AOS has been giving my PC fits of lag. I usually run super smooth, and still do on ladder games/all other games, but AOS has been causing a lot of stuttering and lag.

No DC windows or anything, but its weird.

my issue or a new bug? IF its mine...any tips?

Just checked Tassadar and he is glitched. Instead of subtracting -35% weapon dmg when summoning a clone, it limits Tass' dmg to 35 % dmg total. This can be noted by the decrease from 203 down to 67 once I summoned an illusion. Obviously this makes him kind of useless as is =P Not that many people played him before

?

not sure if its only me or if its the most recent update, but for the last two-three days now AOS has been giving my PC fits of lag. I usually run super smooth, and still do on ladder games/all other games, but AOS has been causing a lot of stuttering and lag.

I've been seeing lag in almost every game now. I thought it was maybe all the issues Bnet was having but it doesn't seem to be going away...

Battle.net lag

tip: go to LoL

where is the kerrigan nerf?

Proposal: give her lifesteal rebounder a toggle like Aatrox from League, or some sort of on use ability buff like Kayle's righteous fury.

Balance: In terms of project management you should have goals set, and as it is tempting to listen to interesting thoughts on the game, staying a set course and balancing in the round may be more effective.

we all love getting FAT but dont bite off more then u can CHEW

where is the kerrigan nerf?

Proposal: give her lifesteal rebounder a toggle like Aatrox from League, or some sort of on use ability buff like Kayle's righteous fury.

Balance: In terms of project management you should have goals set, and as it is tempting to listen to interesting thoughts on the game, staying a set course and balancing in the round may be more effective.

we all love getting FAT but dont bite off more then u can CHEW

well u can pretty much chew what u can fit

What I meant about the Tass dmg reduction is these are the results from my testing: Tass w/o clone DPS: 175, w/ Clone: 65. That's more than a 35% decrease, both while within e. Seems that it's roughly at 35% dmg output total, although the clone will output dmg as well, it won't make up for the missing dps. This makes tassadar significantly weaker while using a clone. Could you look into this? Or is it designed to be like this? At any rate, I found his early game unplayable due to inability to even LH creep

No screenshot, but that was in 29; I'll test him again in 30; maybe it was just glitched for me at the time? We'll see soon

Edited by Surama

been playing kobold (holy shap I thought the people playing Aeon were dumb, I was wrong), picked up a few aeons today. Congrats, still slower lobby times and nothing but retarded noobs and more drastic patch changes.......

been playing kobold (holy shap I thought the people playing Aeon were dumb, I was wrong), picked up a few aeons today. Congrats, still slower lobby times and nothing but retarded noobs and more drastic patch changes.......

you're probably bad and sad about it or maybe mad

Does it make you feel superior to insult other people, let alone a complete community? Maybe all "ohsfast" should form a new community and start playing "I am bored, where can I cry around today?".

Edited by Alex

I feel like LZ is useless now cuz most chars are able to escape from his ring by items like Gause cannon, Tele, etc and some unique abilities of char like shad, zera, crypus etc. Should consider those abilities or items be unable to escape from the ring.

Edited by Henz

Does it make you feel superior to insult other people, let alone a complete community? Maybe all "ohsfast" should form a new community and start playing "I am bored, where can I cry around today?".

Not trying to feel superior, just trying to keep a game I've loved for a while in play. I just waited 6min for a lobby to fill on a weekend.

Not trying to feel superior, just trying to keep a game I've loved for a while in play. I just waited 6min for a lobby to fill on a weekend.

There are two time zones btw.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

If you're NA, and its late and there are not many players, come EU. There would probably be some players there. Do the same if it's too early.