Sign in to follow this  
thomulf

K/D/A switch

Am I the only one who thinks the other arrangement was much better? Made more sense for pubs to have assist next to kill, felt so much more wholesome, and it was one of those ecko tweaks that gave AoS 6.0 its unique character- I feel like now that Pride has taken over we have lost some of the soul of both AoS and RoA.

I don't agree with a on this, but I do agree that AoS needs some originality... Like items for specific heroes to make their skills better. Be unique, not LoL for SC2

AoS 6.0?

Anywho, K/D/A is something that people are accustomed to, and there's no reason to 'innovate' on such a minor detail, as it is just going to bother some people.

?

Red combined the kills and assist into 1 value half a year ago. Then people rejected the idea and he/eco switched it back. Then the KDA ended up in the wrong spot from the switch back as KAD. Its been KDA for years. only KAD for a few months.

Wrath simply fixed a typo.

While Eco cares about the community. This particular issue was an over sight....

What if we changed k/d/a to k-d+.25a? It would be a fast way to check who is feeding without all that bothersome maths in my head.

Are assists really only worth a quarter of a kill?

The stats that matters:

1.How much did david feed

2.How much did Apache feed

3.How much did highdrater feed

Everything else are not important.

Edited by OPReN

The only value you should really concern yourself with is participation = ((kills + assists) / (team total kills)).

I wish you would finally incorporate "Participation" or "Teamplay" into the scoreboard (eg. KDAP). It wouldn't hurt to include destroying towers when calculating Participation as well.

Edited by Jessika

I dont see how hard it is to simply add your kills + assist

That part's easy, but then you have to divide and that's just way too advanced for most people.