WhaleTits

Changelog v1.225-1.226 [Week 7]

Getting atom smasher on queen increases biomass by 300. Pretty sure that you don't intend for that to happen

Also, is cerebro supposed to give biomass back to queen? because I don't think ihan does unless I'm mistaken

Edited by Shenmeister

I think the main reason a lot of people are complaining about fog mechanics is because with Shadow's ult actually working, it sometimes stops the use of your abilities because your vision is so low.

I think the main reason a lot of people are complaining about fog mechanics is because with Shadow's ult actually working, it sometimes stops the use of your abilities because your vision is so low.

Yeah, i've found many times that I randomly can't use any abilities in shadow's ult. I have always assumed it was because you can't click on something you don't have vision of, but I was unsure as to whether that was a bug or a feature.

Getting atom smasher on queen increases biomass by 300. Pretty sure that you don't intend for that to happen

Also, is cerebro supposed to give biomass back to queen? because I don't think ihan does unless I'm mistaken

Yeah just checked, atom smasher is a pretty big exploit and indeed cerebro does replenish energy (I don't think this is intended too).

Lots of changes. Most seem like they will be good. I'm not sure why Jackson was nerfed? 100 damage lvl 1 ult means I will lvl Q and E before I level R. That should say something when a secondary ability is leveled before an ultimate.

Edited by Highlife

Lots of changes. Most seem like they will be good. I'm not sure why Jackson was nerfed? 100 damage lvl 1 ult means I will lvl Q and E before I level R. That should say something when a secondary ability is leveled before an ultimate.

Because he became a viable burst caster, which was not the role intended for him. He should set up teammates damage, not do his own. Its one of the strongest utility abilities in the game.

Edited by Doom

After few games as Queen I've realized that collecting biomass doesn't change anything for Queen, completely. All her abilities (except tumors) cost percentage value of her biomass. So what's the point of collecting it? To put tumors with lower cost? QWR cost 100% of Queen biomass + fixed amount of biomass, so u never be able to use entire skillset at the same time. Definitely some changes are necessary. Besides her ulti tuneling speed is too low.

After few games as Queen I've realized that collecting biomass doesn't change anything for Queen, completely. All her abilities (except tumors) cost percentage value of her biomass. So what's the point of collecting it? To put tumors with lower cost? QWR cost 100% of Queen biomass + fixed amount of biomass, so u never be able to use entire skillset at the same time. Definitely some changes are necessary. Besides her ulti tuneling speed is too low.

Her abilities scale with biomass so the more she has the more dmg her banes will do, increases the amount her heal heals for, and i think it also has some sore of scaling on timmy. It is a unique way of having her abilities scale without her building int so she can get support items. i believe they also scale with int so if the player desires they can be less support as well.

Q = Number of Banelings scales with Biomass consumed (but is almost always less banelings than before unless at maximum and full biomass)

W = Heal scales with Biomass consumed (this is pretty cool but W being a target unit spell felt like a nerf, its AoE was also reduced since last I played.)

R = Timmy's health scales with Biomass (this is also pretty cool)

And yeah the Queen's model becomes sexier at 55 and 105 (this is supposed to be 50 and 100 I think).

But I agree with Spooky in that it was difficult to use the entire skill set together at once and in general the skill set is less effective and reliable than it was before, less damage, less heal, less CC and tumors after Ecko's old change to the MS have been irrelevant for a while now.

Also the fact that skills are only at their most effective at full biomass means Queen cannot take full advantage of CDR (all support items have it), since using them back to back diminishes the strength of the skill. Conceptually speaking Queen is infinitely more interesting to play than before.

I think the only changes needed are some or all of the following:

• Buffing the base and/or the int scaling values of Q and W
  • Buffing the scaling with Biomass so you get more out each point of biomass
  • Increasing the speed of Timmy projectile and/or increasing the cast range.
  • Increasing Biomass regeneration from 2.5% to 3%

Edited by Jessika

Could the banelings mechanic change a little so that you can hit Q a bunch of times and rapid fire single banelings off for pot shots OR hold Q down and charge up the baneling count to its maximum (7 maybe?) and then release for a timed skill shot? Targeting would have to work similar to Greelus ulti where mouse location is the intended destination or target. Seems like this would be a very cool way to make baneling use more creative. This would be a bit like immortals energy ball but would seek the intended target and could be used as single shots that cover an area if someone is invis or burrowed.

Edited by Hanedog

Could the banelings mechanic change a little so that you can hit Q a bunch of times and rapid fire single banelings off for pot shots OR hold Q down and charge up the baneling count to its maximum (7 maybe?) and then release for a timed skill shot? Targeting would have to work similar to Greelus ulti where mouse location is the intended destination or target. Seems like this would be a very cool way to make baneling use more creative. This would be a bit like immortals energy ball but would seek the intended target and could be used as single shots that cover an area if someone is invis or burrowed.

Now that would be sweet. Have Q hold charges. They would need to have a pretty fast cooldown, like 2-3 seconds, up to a max of 10-15 charges. Every Q and click you did would fire one baneling at the target. And maybe make them do a little more damage, because it would be harder to fire off 15 at once like you can now with one click.

Would add some "excitement" to a boring character. But I can definitely see it the banes needing to be buffed to make up for the skill increase.

Well, I've tried to add a lot of attention and emphasis, but clearly no one is listening. *sigh*

You're losing everyone but the few flags who are whining about it being 'unbalanced' cause they cant use the wrong toon in the wrong way to pwn and feel like they have some worth in the world cause of it.

On a Sat night I'm waiting several minutes for a lobby to fill. You guys are losing players by the droves.

I'll be here on and off again, I'm sure, but this doesn't hit any kind of priority or interest like it did. Congrats. You win.

Edited by ohsfast

While, I do agree this game needs balancing, its in a lot better shape then before, altho im not sure is comunity reafy for some steps, u cant just look top lvl iH, which I mentioned few times.

Anyway im not saying game should be less often patched, but I must agree with this guy ohfast, that some rly big changes are comming way too often. Hero changes and balancing I dont mind being so much patched, but some large system changes every 1-2 weeks, ppl are starting to lose interest

While, I do agree this game needs balancing, its in a lot better shape then before, altho im not sure is comunity reafy for some steps, u cant just look top lvl iH, which I mentioned few times.

Anyway im not saying game should be less often patched, but I must agree with this guy ohfast, that some rly big changes are comming way too often. Hero changes and balancing I dont mind being so much patched, but some large system changes every 1-2 weeks, ppl are starting to lose interest

Which large systems are you referring to?

Which large systems are you referring to?

Possibly spell armor, penetration, change to wards, etc. Might be nice to include change logs in game under like how to play/game information so more casual players can find it who don't like to use browsers in this day and age (LOL).