TaxHaven

'fficial faking bm

So many big kids with bad manners in AoS and online competition games in general. This makes me sad more and more in this community. Pointless harassment and trollish behaviour in order to rage other people ingame and outgame. I wonder if one of them would be man enough to choose the same words face to face.

I do agree that this is not a clan issue, the mentioned clans all still have kind, newbie friendly and well mannered players in it.

It shows only that rude manners are increasingly considered as "valued" or even "cool".

Alex I know that u are from eu, im guessing ur ih wasnt rly good.. im suggesting u if u want to play ih to go to NA server, its like milion times more mannered and better then eu ih, leaded by some ppl..

Alex I know that u are from eu, im guessing ur ih wasnt rly good.. im suggesting u if u want to play ih to go to NA server, its like milion times more mannered and better then eu ih, leaded by some ppl..

Problem is, Barcode, that we can only play NA in the evening/night, because the timezone is COMPLETELY different, and in the evening (weekdays), a lot of us need to go to sleep early for work/school the next day, so we only get to play NA 2/3 days a week... sux hard...

I dont think its that late, thers lot of ih on NA, because new players acctualy get a chance to play and that ppl dont leave lobby or refuse to inv them, atleast I heard mods are like that on NA. I know its a myth on eu...

Edited by ZERATUL

Sounds like paradise compared to EU

I quote 'anonymous'

"

Sorry Darkr

we have to move you spec

if (player's name i wont name-shame) plays

"

I made lobby...

Sounds like paradise compared to EU

I quote 'anonymous'

"

Sorry Darkr

we have to move you spec

if (player's name i wont name-shame) plays

"

I made lobby...

You SHOULD name AND shame!

You should even grab a screenshot, regardless of who it is!

I dont think its that late, thers lot of ih on NA, because new players acctualy get a chance to play and that ppl dont leave lobby or refuse to inv them, atleast I heard mods are like that on NA. I know its a myth on eu...

New players do get a chance to play, but some players tend to BM you if you feed. Not too many, but some.

Also depends if you listen to your team/feedback or even talk/get mumble. Some players don't at all and don't feel too sorry for them when they don't tend to get picked or only one game a night.

A couple of days ago we had two "incidents" in a row, in two seperate inhouses. The first one had a guy ragequit even before the laning stage, around 2:00, because he disagreed with the drafting. The next game had a guy attempt a surrender vote that was immediately declined, and then saying "whatever I'm just going afk then" and then actually going afk in the middle of the inhouse.

We set up a new inhouselobby, but I brought up the issue on our mumble channel (around 15 people were in it) specifically regarding the guy who had just gone afk, because he was in the newly created lobby.

I know that if either of those two things happened on NA, mods are allowed throw them a 24h mumble ban. That didn't enter into our conversation at all.

Anyway, I tried long and hard to make my case. I wasn't advocating anyone being banned from inhouse, not inviting them for a week, but simply that ragequitters sit out one game. In other words, if you ragequit or otherwise intentionally ruin an inhouse, you are at the very least going to sit out the remake. I think that is being more than fair.

Most of the channel was in agreement with me, with a couple of people seemingly not caring about the issue - though conveniently half of those people were in the same clan as said inhouse-ruiner.

Regardless, the reason this is being posted here is because I know nobody will care anyway, so I'm just starting it off in trashpile; and the reason for the GuZ thread specifically? Because even after several people in the channel had voiced their support for my suggestion, he finally spoke up (he had been there, quiet, the whole time) and said "soed just talks too much"(or so I've been told), I heard the reaction to it and unmuted him, asking him what he was talking about. He said "Can you just leave the channel? You talk too much" I said he was free to leave the channel, as he wasn't even in our inhouse lobby and everyone else was, he said "This is my channel, I was here first, you just always talking".

Nevermind commenting on the issue - oh right, the second game-ruiner was a member of DarKS ;) I guess we just try to dismiss the point, cause it is soed making it... Which GuZ was called out on, and didn't bother to comment on.

I know it's a fascinating story, but sometimes you have to bring light to the gangstaness of EU inhouses, right?

Edited by Soedenone

You remake a game because a person purposely ruined it, and that said person is in the remake? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Especially when you have more than enough people to replace. The only thing that sucks on NA is that we don't usually have enough people to actually exclude those who have purposely fed, gave up, bmed, raged, etc.

luckily most of the NA community recognizes the game-ruiners/toxic players and sometimes they will have low-priority in IH games (why we had no problem replacing skydie when he went afk to piss for 8mins, and HYLY has more priority to me than blue skittles). Sure most of the ihs are casual but it's probably the least toxic since we all control who we play with. Edited by Revision

luckily most of the NA community recognizes the game-ruiners/toxic players and sometimes they will have low-priority in IH games (why we had no problem replacing skydie when he went afk to piss for 8mins, and HYLY has more priority to me than blue skittles). Sure most of the ihs are casual but it's probably the least toxic since we all control who we play with.

Ask your mum what I was doing for 8 mins, was using my penor but wasn't pissing.