WhaleTits

Changelog v1.223-1.224 [Week 5]

I'll tell you what I think would be the most helpful. Keep the req builds somewhat relevant and specific to the default play style. That way the casuals can at least kind of hold there own and not have to study any changes. That would be a good start

I completely agree with this.

I completely agree with this.

I completely agree with Adam completely agreeing with it, also. Or at very least as a start, it would be nice to see every new hero have a recommended builds list, not just a blank set of 6 icons.

Holy crap-olee guys. Give the devs some time. This will all get done but there have been too many changes to allow for that. I personally feel that hero mechanics have changed builds more than the items themselves. A lot of the int items are still relevant for a lot of the heroes. Get creative and do some of your own work.... The dev's shouldn't have to do everything.

I mean come on. I just started using Stun knife on Zyrkhan and have been owning and that was never in my original builds but the item has been around for ages... Just experiment a bit. Whose to say your build was the best for every situation before all these item changes anyways.

Edited by Hanedog

Holy crap-olee guys. Give the devs some time. This will all get done but there have been too many changes to allow for that. I personally feel that hero mechanics have changed builds more than the items themselves. A lot of the int items are still relevant for a lot of the heroes. Get creative and do some of your own work.... The dev's should have to do everything.

I mean come on. I just started using Stun knife on Zyrkhan and have been owning and that was never in my original builds but the item has been around for ages... Just experiment a bit. Whose to say your build was the best for every situation before all these item changes anyways.

Nobody is saying that the recommended builds have to be the exact best builds. If you play much, you realize there is no one set build. I'm sorry, I dont even know what you're trying to say with the stun knife comment. Or your comment on the devs having to do everything... you do realize they design and implement the entire game, right? Recommended builds is part of that.

I'd just like to see every hero have a decent recommended build so that noobs who play dont have to learn that part. Right now AoS isnt exactly new player friendly, and rather than watch the community slowly go down in numbers, we could help new players by giving recommended builds that actually work.

Yes, it is but it isn't a priority for them... Balance and fixes are numero uno. Making sure 6 items you could possibly buy are at the top of the screen when you open up the store is somewhere further down that list. That is all I'm saying...

I was trying to make a point that item sets that work in pubs don't work in IH. So asking the dev's to keep a specific set of items unchanged just for pubs is not reasonable. This is coming from a guy who really only pubs with an occasional IH... That is all I was saying with the stun knife comment.

But I don't disagree that having the recommended builds is key to helping a noob figure things out. It is also up to us- those who play, to help guide newbz as well... Just sayin ;)

Edited by Hanedog

Yes, it is but it isn't a priority for them... Balance and fixes are numero uno. Making sure 6 items you could possibly buy are at the top of the screen when you open up the store is somewhere further down that list. That is all I'm saying...

I was trying to make a point that item sets that work in pubs don't work in IH. So asking the dev's to keep a specific set of items unchanged just for pubs is not reasonable. This is coming from a guy who really only pubs with an occasional IH... That is all I was saying with the stun knife comment.

But I don't disagree that having the recommended builds is key to helping a noob figure things out. It is also up to us- those who play, to help guide newbz as well... Just sayin ;)

Many times noobs don't listen to my advice on an item build, but they were building the recommended items. I do think it should be a priority to do this, as we really need new players to have a better experience with the game, since the pubbers pretty much always tell them to leave and curse at them. I don't know if its priority #1, but I hope they make time to do this soon.

Many times noobs don't listen to my advice on an item build, but they were building the recommended items. I do think it should be a priority to do this, as we really need new players to have a better experience with the game, since the pubbers pretty much always tell them to leave and curse at them. I don't know if its priority #1, but I hope they make time to do this soon.

Exactly my thoughts. Not priority #1, but I'd say higher on the list than putting in another pretty bush to make the map look better :)