WhaleTits

Changelog v1.223-1.224 [Week 5]

Part of the problem with bleed is it is apart of the standardization that was set up and never expanded or acted upon. Personally, I always thought the standardization would be nice, but it is going to remove so much depth from the game and create challenging balancing initially, plus the problem with stacking them.

Love the shadow changes, the leach form ulti is completely needed for sustain. Feels pretty damn good now, Gleeus's cast time is really shap, and very easy to dodge the ulti even with nitro.

Agreed. Look what they have done to get heroes nerfed especially the Q Jump of Balrog.

- Q Jump: Sorry but I have to say this is stupid change, Balrog is now not Balrog without the old jump (like frog) and looks weird with the new change. Balrog is unlike zera so please don't try to apply the same or change the own unique moves of heroes. I am fine if they get nerfed but the new jump.

- Usually his Q slows the target, the new change makes his Q doesn't work on slowing the target. Also after using his Q, he doesn't block and con't to atk a target but turns around?!?

Problem is that old rog jump made towers not target him so he could dive without repurcussions.

That rog switching target jump is rly bad. Make him to attack target by default he jumped on. And yes, Greelus Q cast time rly sux. Should launch immediately.

whats boros cooldown for bola? Is it under 10 sec? Is that not a bit OP cosidering its range?

ty.

Its much more than 10 secs, just reduced by half if he his last Bola haven't missed

Could be, I've seen boros bola 5 times in less than a minute, cant remember if he missed or not, even so I consider that he is one of the best initiators in team fights now, his bola lvl 4 is 11 range right?

Agreed. Look what they have done to get heroes nerfed especially the Q Jump of Balrog.

- Q Jump: Sorry but I have to say this is stupid change, Balrog is now not Balrog without the old jump (like frog) and looks weird with the new change. Balrog is unlike zera so please don't try to apply the same or change the own unique moves of heroes. I am fine if they get nerfed but the new jump.

- Usually his Q slows the target, the new change makes his Q doesn't work on slowing the target. Also after using his Q, he doesn't block and con't to atk a target but turns around?!

Whale, Why did you change Balrog jump? Because ???

Please next v.1.224, Do not forget to change balrog jump!

But thank you!

Nothing is changed about his jump appart from slight adjustment to damage, and the jump mechanic itself - which now no longer derps out or loses tower agro or dodges damage/etc.

In the words of Tony the Tiger these updates are "GREEEAAAAAAAAAT!!" Lame joke I know.

Has anyone tried Ancient Rune out? Either it still doesn't do anything or it's damage is minuscule which makes it pointless in getting over any other INT item. Maybe change the damage it does to true damage?

flob you and your less than preferred patches. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are destroying this game. I already play less and less each week, but its looking like I'll be waving goodbye altogether soon. Congrats. I've been playing for nearly 2 years and you have run me off in a matter of weeks...

You must learn to behave!!.. Using that big words will not change nothing, You just earn a warning point.

Edited by ohsfast

F.U.C.K Y.O.U. and your dumbass patches. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are destroying this game. I already play less and less each week, but its looking like I'll be waving goodbye altogether soon. Congrats. I've been playing for nearly 2 years and you have run me off in a matter of weeks...

Mind telling us what your upset about?

Thanks

I've spent hours doing that already and all I get are more patches making this shap more unmanageable. I spent 6+ months really learning this and it changes (which is evident by my earlier rants) and now the shap changes every week. before I even get a chance to relearn a toon the shap changes. Good luck trying to learn multiple toons...

I've spent hours doing that already and all I get are more patches making this shap more unmanageable. I spent 6+ months really learning this and it changes (which is evident by my earlier rants) and now the shap changes every week. before I even get a chance to relearn a toon the shap changes. Good luck trying to learn multiple toons...

you must be really bad if you can't cope with new patches.

almost everybody is happy that the devs are balancing and making the game more interesting.

Don't think that your own incompetence is the same for the majority of the players.

This game is not becoming more entertaining. It is impossible to know unless you study it like a full load at university. Its becoming more and more niche in a market that is already dwindling. Everyone keeps saying that everybody is happy with the patches, but notice how lobby times are getting longer and longer every day? By constantly tweaking (and in some cases out right changing) things the only people who stand a chance are the ones who already had a full generic grasp and study the change logs. It can no longer be a game where you hop on at the end of a long day and wind down through some foul racy but competitive fun. Sorry if anyone was offended by my earlier post, if so, I cant imagine how you make it through any DOTA pub game...

Edited by ohsfast

if there is less people playing it may be cos of a bad marketing campaign or because the game is 4 years old (for example), great mayority of people that enjoy AoS kind of games enjoy spending some time playing this too and its patches. Dont take it so serious its a free entertainment after all.

Ohsfast, I understand your frustration with the changes, but this game has been far from balanced for a long time. There are A LOT of initial changes to make and new heroes to implement. Especially when you're used to developers that go at a much slower pace. This game is no where close to the balance of LoL or DotA or the hero pools, nor the competitive scene so you can't expect them to go at their slow approaches.