Sign in to follow this  
gnarT

Stay salty, Quidditch

First off, why do you admins keep giving mod powers to little boiies?

Quidditch, if you want to "have fun" and abuse your mod powers, please do it in ih... or with a party of consenting people. Don't take your nonexistent dick and shove it up other people who are not so consenting. Grow up and stop assholing around.

Lock this post please. Ban me. I RQ.

salty.jpg

I apologize,

I did not realize going int grunty staying in pool shooting rockets would upset you so much. vs your premade Unix / Gara / Queen tri push........

Was just some casual fun. You still won. If I had known it would of upset you so much I obviously would not of done it. And just quit out because that's a pretty lame comp to play vs. And given you your guaranteed win 10 mins earlier.

Regardless sorry your upset. No excuses for my actions.

That's it? Going Intel grunty? You changed your dmg, your range, your cd. Shot rockets all over map one after another. 1 rocket cleared all creeps. Why would I want to play such a frustrating game with no creeps all game and trying to dodge your non-dodgeable range? How is any of that shap fun? If you didn't want to play against me and my two other people in my premade, should've quit lobby.

Not sure why you took it so seriously. I was in your team and, judging by the chat, everyone was having fun.

Three of you were killing the entire zerg team and pushed two tower in first 5 minutes.

The game was severely one-sided and I am sure you enjoy killing those 3 randoms over and over for 30 minutes.

You didn't see party chat... You just say that cause you're friends with him. I don't like dealing with crap I shouldn't have to deal with.

Point is, after a long day. I just want to play a few games without having to deal with handfuls. Since I cant, I'll just quit. Find a better hobby. Thanks for your input though.

I rarely use my powers in games. Period. I really am sorry your this upset. I actually want to see the community grow. This is why I do so much for the community. With the vids, And the Scavenger hunt.

Im also organizing a tournament in December for the community.

I cant make you stay. But If you choose to leave AOS over this I deeply regret my actions. Its the last thing I want to do.

There really is not a whole lot more I can say. If you don't want to accept my apology. I hope you find joy in what ever hobby you pick up next.

Locked as request.

As I said before this kind of message can go directly to our DEVS or Senior Moderators, just attach some of them and put your complain about it.