Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.220 [Week 2]

Wow thank you for the update,

Finally someone noticed Cypress base damage, with fury, and a pendant you do like 125 base damage at start of game which was insane.

I feel that vorpals q/ulti is still fairly weak, and could use scaling increases so if you go AA, you negate that, vs if you go int/tank you end up far better off late game.

I would love to see the stacking items re-introduced like bluegene/Aggressors

I think you should also re-visit lethal barb the fact that it's giving cirt chance vs what the item actually does doesn't really make sense. For other heros that are trying to build crit, they will max wep speed using arcbound and stun knife/splitter as it's an absolute must to use with the lethal otherwise you melt as an AA. Having the lethal is redundant at that point and offers no benefit in the passive items realistically. (Change the build combo of the item slightly would be nice)

The cow nerf, is very significant, 2u is a very small space, and you will not be able to echo the whole creep wave. I would love to see it back to 4 especially since all base damage nerfs and scaling.

LZ would be fun if his E would provide a silence while stacking armor, so while in his ring, heros can't simply escape (grunty shotgun, other blink heros or aa's with escape.) This mini silence is only effective while attacking and stacking with the E armor.

Unix's penis should also do considerably more for healing an allie as it seems you added that, and posibbly provide an attack buff, so Unix can be a better team fight support while reducing the duration of the W stun that can wipe out a team.

The cow nerf, is very significant, 2u is a very small space, and you will not be able to echo the whole creep wave. I would love to see it back to 4 especially since all base damage nerfs and scaling.

It was 2u before. now its 4u. its not so much a nerf as specialization. Now cow is almost exclusively only good if he can hit 3+ heroes with his abilities.

There is no range indicator on warpshard because you are meant to be able to target out of range and it will still blink max distance in that direction

why cant you have a range indicator but still override that?

cyp too does all combo brings someone low BAM TYCHUS.... so cyp useless till ult back?? and hes not aoe

In my experience cyprus combo kills if done properly and on the correct target.

cyp too does all combo brings someone low BAM TYCHUS.... so cyp useless till ult back?? and hes not aoe

like moo said just pick your targets better...you are NOT supposted to play cow and kill everyone whenever you want and despite their gear and toolkit. I don`t regularly play cyprus but when I do the flow of the game goes like this.....

1) lane + creeps till level 6 for ulti

2) click TAB (yes, the key that allows you to check who their heroes are and the gear they have)... since its so early game pretty much noone has spell resist(spell armor now) unless they got the talent so you might want to check that out

3) if they are still laning see who does not have a partner that can screw you, does not have high effective hp through hp gear or resists, and hopefully is an agi or intel hero....and go on a rampage...just kill em over and over

4) observe their reaction...if they switch partners or lanes or get gear to resist your kills just pick someone else...as long as you keep killing the weak link of the chain in a full game it will pretty much be always be a 5 v 4 thanks to you. Like moo said, picking right enemy at right time will always ensure a kill with cyprus unless you did something wrong.

5) if unable to get kills anymore ask for help or join current ongoing ganks....as this will already be past mid game it will always be either full team fights from now or groups but better geared and many agi and tanks are already troublesome by this time...during this time resist the urge to use your ulti....RESIST THE URGE!!!....rely on spamming rocks and pushing them.....instead use only ulti to get an actual kill on a low hp enemy..if this does not happen (they play very defensively) the fact that you are not using your ulti is a threat in itself cause they know you have it ready so they will try to bait you into wasting it or they will not dare to position low hp characters in a more aggressive manner but to try to poke dps so to speak.

bonus: if your ulti is on cd you are NOT useless, but use your rocks to pro-block escapes after a puller(if your team has one) has landed a succesfull pull... you are cyprus....you are not aoe spellnuker....you don`t spam toilets with aoe at infinite range, you don`t spam frost waves and orbs of destruction or land a massive aoe radiation pod that leaves the whole team at half hp...you got a single target "you die now" spell and you have the teleport in your toolkit to dive and target key enemies if needed right as the fight begins. You can even kill tychus if you use it at the right moment, but if you are not going to get a kill just don`t use this ulti. It is an auto kill button or a threat of a kill. And sometimes the threat of a kill can be just as usefull so don`t expect to be constantly killing everyone every time ulti is off cd. In organized teams it just won`t work by itself. As a last appretiation note, the time you kinda stop being a 1 shot killer on everyone just happens to be the time where carries or "bruisers" start to shine and they are really good exactly vs those same characters you will have trouble killing...so you may want to kill that maar/raynor/rancor at the back and back off and let your nova kite the pulled/disabled tychus/micro/drake/etc I mean....in your example you mention tychus but could you pick a tankier enemy as your priority? he has sustain heal and the "I can never die" ulti, and he also happens to be a strenght hero with really good hp scaling. Who else you wanna 1 shot with spell damage? tank vorpal?

So your upset A burst caster cant 1 shot a bruiser.....

um yea idk who u seen draft picking all 5 squishies.. so pretty much its useless to pick cyp or cow

Where did we say they pick 5 squishies? You are just being unreasonable...

Iono man u just sound a bit salty cause Cow cant just auto win games atm. His damage was way to high. Compounded that it was AOE damage..... Something needed to be done.

Iono man u just sound a bit salty cause Cow cant just auto win games atm. His damage was way to high. Compounded that it was AOE damage..... Something needed to be done.

so you guys nerf cow and no one picks him no more sounds good

so you guys nerf cow and no one picks him no more sounds good

Because you feel guilty playing him when you know he was so much stronger just previously... it's like going through a line of free food and then there's ice cream that you have to pay for, you just got this food for free, so why buy ice cream?

why cant you have a range indicator but still override that?

It was some foolish change that was supposed to make it "more skillful to use" because you wouldn't know exactly how far it would blink... Seriously that's why, I was here when you guys left, when it was put in the change log.

Changes to cyprus:

Q and E pillars spawn faster

Pillars durations are refreshed when pushed by W

R much of the int scaling moved from the Beam itself to the pillars