Sign in to follow this  
WhaleTits

Changelog v1.220 [Week 2]

Changelog v1.219-1.220

Game Sys

• Fixed Korhal Aura giving wrong amount of Armor
  • Fixed Travelling Trinket and Silver Soul not giving Spell Armor
  • Physical Leech on non-AA based Melee Dmg 33% -> 40%
  • You may now LockBox yourself or allies through debuff immunity, but not enemies. Parallax will also not proc if the target is an ally.
  • Summoned Minions/Wards/Structures now give bounty
  • Heal Tag no longer shows unless its greater than 10 HP
  • Added some Booshes
  • Fixed Stars Fury Giving 30 Int -> 20 Int
  • Ancient Rune Burn 5% Current Health -> 4% Current Health increased to 8% if Enemy has higher Current HP than you
  • Gravity Edge Reworked to Spell Penetration item
  • Argus Crystal Re-added to game
  • Spectators can now see players name on "Everyone" view
  • T1 Towers now have Flying Vision
  • Adjusted the base weapon damages of many heroes
  • Daggoth/Levi Baneling Dmg 400 + 40/upgrade -> 300 + 30/Upgrade
  • Neutral Creeps aggro system reworked. You can now just click neutrals to attack them. A-move will not target them unless they have been attacked in the last 6 seconds. Attacking non-boss Neutral Camp will not aggro Bosses. Bosses are immune to damage unless they can attack an enemy hero.
  • Fixed a few sounds playing through fog of war/globally. Let me know about any others.

Grunty

• Base Wpn Dmg 22 -> 20
  • Can no longer stack Ult by leveling it up in River

Balrog

• Base Wpn Dmg 30 -> 40

Starscream

• Base Wpn Dmg 25 -> 35
  • Q Rocket Scaling 18% -> 15%

Tass

• Base Wpn Dmg 30 -> 28

Brine

• Base Wpn Dmg 30 -> 38

Raynor

• Base Wpn Dmg 31 -> 28

Greelus

• Base Wpn Dmg 32 -> 27

Bio

• Base Wpn Dmg 34 -> 39

Stukov

• Base Wpn Dmg 38 -> 31

Cyprus

• Base Wpn Dmg 45?!? -> 32
  • Q Rocks now spawn much faster (delay inbetween each rock .05s -> .025s)
  • Pillars hit by W now refresh their duration
  • R Damage 400/600/800 + 100% Int -> 400/600/800 + 40% Int. Pillar bonus dmg 30/50/70 -> 30/50/70 + 10% Int. (you will do same damage as old ver. if there are 6 pillars. If there are more than 6 pillars, you will do more damage than old vers. If there are less, you will do less damage.)

Geneva

• Q Channel now displays leash range to allies and self
  • Fixed Blind not proccing Parallax

Unix

• R Channel now displays leash range to allies and self

Khyrak

• W Rend CD 3s -> 4s

Starscream

• W Changed to Armor/Spell Armor convention

Vorpal

• Passive Orb regeneration scales with CDR
  • Javelin CD 5s -> 7.5s

Raynor

• Improved Silencing Shot detection

Jakk

• Improved Force Beam Shot detection

LZ

• Heroic Passive and E changed to Armor convention

Kerrigan

• R Cost 30 + 5% Max En -> 30 + 4% Max En

Erekul

• Heroic Passive Energy Back = 100% Dmg Dealt -> = 50% Dmg Dealt
  • E changed to Armor convention
  • Base Wpn Dmg 32 -> 30

Dehaka

• Heroic Passive 2s cdr -> 1.5s cdr + 1.5% Missing Hp Heal and his abilities now cost Current Health
  • Q Cost 15% Current Health
  • W Cost 7.5% Current Health
  • E Cost 15% Current Health
  • R Cost 15% Current Health. Heal increased 20/30/40% -> 30/40/50% Max Hp

Chuck

• Capacitative Clip no longer consumes charge if the unit is killed by Chuck's Basic Attack (won't waste charges anymore).
  • Q Scaling 70% -> 50%
  • W Scaling 50% -> 30%
  • Fixed E dealing damage to the unit it was echo-ing from
  • E Dmg 20/30/40/50 -> 7/10/13/16 + 5% Int. Echo Radius 2u -> 4u. Heroes echo Triple the amount of damage.
  • R Dmg 300/450/600 + 60% Int -> 250/350/450 + 40% Int. Effect on Full Capacitance -30s CDR -> Totem deals 1% increased damage for every unit traveled, up to +100%.

Justicar

• Q AoE Dmg 60/100/140/180 -> 80/140/200/260
  • E Heal;Dmg 8;16/12;24/16;32/20;40 -> 10;20/15;30/20;40/25;50
  • Rescaled Justicar's Ult for new Armor Convention
  • Fixed his R proccing too often, and proccing on reflected damage (can proc a maximum of 3x per second on any given hero)

all i have to is i like some changes but the 1 that seems the most un fair on paper is for

Dehaka

• Heroic Passive 2s cdr -> 1.5s cdr + 1.5% Missing Hp Heal and his abilities now cost Current Health
  • Q Cost 15% Current Health
  • W Cost 7.5% Current Health
  • E Cost 15% Current Health
  • R Cost 15% Current Health. Heal increased 20/30/40% -> 30/40/50% Max Hp

The cost if it does take away his own hp hes pretty much the easyest now to kill off start cause of it an will be 1 of the easyest kills u can get now, also does the current cost of hp spell damage or true damage? if its spell damage then it might not be so bad with spell armour but I could see any 1 using him not being able to tank as well for abit cause in 1 combow of q an is about 22% of hp when hes full. vs heros like mog off start he could die really fast cause of the new change.

Maybe nerf brine too? With him will be easier to tower dive, maybe pull can cost more mana and his regeneration could be less...

id agree with brine needing a nerf but not dustin needing a buff.

and currently gruntys shotgun sound can be heard all over the map

really like the update. especially on stalker and chuck. never thought about making the pillars worth more but on chuck I have said before his toilet should be how you now have it. and with his echo I love and hate what you did to it. no more wave clearing with one ability lol. but yea weaker vs the waves and stronger vs heroes so id say much more worth it.

thx again for an update I can be proud off.

No need to buff dustin.....early game he is weaker, but late game it shines....I just have tried him with ihan/cerebro for energy sustain and then argus and gravity together...its a lot of damage and with sustain of ihan or cerebro you can spam your spells all day long...if your team feels they would die too easily and noone wants to initiate for example its ok....just spam missiles and Q from range and back up....repeat.....the missiles TOTAL damage with said items will allow you to win a war of attrition as long as you don`t get picked and as long as a laner/carry can keep the creeps at bay since dustin kinda sucks vs snowballs

I have already tested new path and am satisfied !! But only Vorpal is bad!

Whale, I have already written about Balrog, he cannot eat Creeps, although 300/350 life points Creeps and ! Bloodbath (R- 300 / 450 / 700 ( 150% INT)!

Please, next path for Balrog-Bloodbath (R-LVL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my suggestion is that Warp Shard cost from 4000 to 3500 reduced?

WarpShard.png

Lion Bane: 3450 to 3150 reduced?

Lion%27s_Bane.png

Edited by IljaHi

No need to buff dustin.....early game he is weaker, but late game it shines....I just have tried him with ihan/cerebro for energy sustain and then argus and gravity together...its a lot of damage and with sustain of ihan or cerebro you can spam your spells all day long...if your team feels they would die too easily and noone wants to initiate for example its ok....just spam missiles and Q from range and back up....repeat.....the missiles TOTAL damage with said items will allow you to win a war of attrition as long as you don`t get picked and as long as a laner/carry can keep the creeps at bay since dustin kinda sucks vs snowballs

Lol with that logic maar should be removed from game till hes nerfed hard..

If dustin is balanced for reasons u stated then pls tell me what is maar compared to him then?

Anyway on this patch awesome job again!

Edited by ZERATUL

But if i attack them, then seconds later get ganked but you fight and ignor the creeps and kill the other hero, wouldn't you aggro to them if they are still aggro'ed to you?

Edited by SomeRandomDude

Baring bug patches this is last patch before tourney.

Neutrals will not anyone unless they/nearby neutrals have been attacked in the last 6 seconds.

There is no range indicator on warpshard because you are meant to be able to target out of range and it will still blink max distance in that direction

You should standardize that with all skills then because some skills will make you move until you are in range like Cyprus's skills #Standard

Cyprus' blink has other utility instead of straight mobility - it summons rocks. therefore its more important that the player can target precisely where he will blink/where the rocks will be created. Warpshard on the other hand is more along the lines of Flash in league, where simply blinking in the direction you want is adequate, and the priority is more on the instant mobility that anything else. I may add a range indicator that tells you how far you can blink, but does not restrict you to clicking within that area.

Range indicator also makes it requires less skills and I personally do not agree to dumb down the game even more than its current state.

So long as the tooltips describes how the skill or item works, there should be no problem.