WhaleTits

Beta Changelogs

Whale, some suggestion

I think these are decent AA balances along with hero balances, u should probobly try little more to make melee heroes viable in lane. And I dont find it interesting anymore that certain heroes must be useless forever, no point, change them in this patch 2.

After this patch you should ONLY work on incresing map size and inplementing that draft mode.

Edited by ZERATUL

Whale, some suggestion

I think these are decent AA balances along with hero balances, u should probobly try little more to make melle heroes viable in lane. And I dont find it interesting anymore that certain heroes must be useless fkrever, no point, change them in this patch 2.

After this patch you should ONLY work on incresing map size and inplementing that draft mode.

A test version with map size increased by 33% with more cliffs/grass interaction in the jungle would be AWESOME. I would assume it takes a bit of work though, depending on how hard it is to import/export the heroes, items, etc.

You mean they're XBOCT extremists ;)

Anyway a lot of it comes down to no strategic sense in positioning (as you can tell with most engagements arround the Worm Pit), which you don't really learn in AoS (dota teaches a lot of it with trees in my experience).

1157.gif

On a more serious note, back to the "power of the AA carry" in the laning phase. Another issue is that they're supposed to be fragile, which is what should allow spellcaster heroes to bully them out of lane (facerushing a hero you cannot out-lasthit). However, with this leveling stats every level, vitality, hatchet and (double) machete hp tactic they have more hp than tanks do during early laning. Something you don't see in any other moba.

On a more serious note, back to the "power of the AA carry" in the laning phase. Another issue is that they're supposed to be fragile, which is what should allow spellcaster heroes to bully them out of lane (facerushing a hero you cannot out-lasthit). However, with this leveling stats every level, vitality, hatchet and (double) machete hp tactic they have more hp than tanks do during early laning. Something you don't see in any other moba.

I laned against a Nova as Cyprus once...I'm using spells and poking, and all Nova has to do is right click: and Nova harasses me out of lane

:(

I laned against a Nova as Cyprus once...I'm using spells and poking, and all Nova has to do is right click: and Nova harasses me out of lane

:(

That's good. Hardest late game carry out lanes caster.

i saw [Database] Egon.Stetmann. (http://www.aeonofsto...e-egonstetmann/)

why did Egon much mana?

[Q] - Caustic Salve is Fine. Energy Cost: - 70/90/110/130 FINE

[W] - Proton Pack is not OK! Energy Cost: - 50/100/150/200 > 50 - 80 - 120 - 150

[E] - Disinfecting Ward is not OK. Energy Cost: - 150/200/250/300 > 100 - 180 - 210 - 240

[R] - Medical Marvel is not OK. Energy Cost: 125/225/325 > 150 - 180 - 210

Edited by IljaHi

i saw [Database] Egon.Stetmann. (http://www.aeonofsto...e-egonstetmann/)

why did Egon much mana?

[Q] - Caustic Salve is Fine. Energy Cost: - 70/90/110/130 FINE

[W] - Proton Pack is not OK! Energy Cost: - 50/100/150/200 > 50 - 80 - 120 - 150

[E] - Disinfecting Ward is not OK. Energy Cost: - 150/200/250/300 > 100 - 180 - 210 - 240

[R] - Medical Marvel is not OK. Energy Cost: 125/225/325 > 150 - 180 - 210

because he can give himself energy... and because he is trash

because he can give himself energy... and because he is trash

i know! when Egon get Energy then Cooldwond long 30 sek!!! Better 30-25-20-15 ?! any play Egon Steman?

Last updated 6/21/2015. Changes on this date are bolded

Game Sys

- Added Ephemeral.Corona

6 AA Range // Int

Squishy // Long Range // Caster // Carry

Heroic Passive: Ionize: Corona's Q and R abilities "Ionize" the target for 8s, stacking up to 4 times.

Q: Ball Lightning. Target Direction, 12 Range. 3u Radius AoE Missile. Fires a ball of lightning, dealing spell damage.

Spell Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 + 30% Int

Cd: 16s / 14s / 12s / 10s

W: Chain Lightning Strike: Target Unit, 8 Range. Strikes the target with lightning, dealing spell damage. Lightning will then bounce to the nearest enemy within 8u range that has at least one "Ionize" stack, removing one stack and repeating this effect until no units are valid.

Spell Damage: 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 + 20% Int per Ionize stack on the unit

Cd: 26s / 24s / 22s / 20s

E: Resonance: Passive. Applying "Ionize" grants Corona a movespeed buff for 2s, stacking up to 10x. Applying "Ionize" stacks to enemy heroes also reduces Corona's Cooldowns.

Movespeed: +1.0% / +1.5% / +2.0% / +2.5%

CDR: -0.6s / -0.8s / -1.0s / -1.2s

R: Coronal Discharge: Target Point, 3.5u Radius AoE. Deals spell damage, slowing enemies for 3s. Then creates a controllable 3.5u Radius AoE Lightning Storm at the target point. Storm lasts for 10s and deals spell damage per second to all enemies inside it, applying Ionized stacks. Slow amount depends on Ionized stacks.

Initial Spell Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 + 50% Int

Spell Damage / sec: 25 / 50 / 75 + 15% Int.

Slow Amount: -25% Movespeed per Ionize Stack

- Clarified Eternity Tooltip for it's unique effect

- Fixed Sliptide Buff sometimes not lasting the proper duration

Nova

- Scoped does not reveal cloaked anymore

- Base Attack Timer 1.8 -> 1.85. Now has AA projectile.

- [Q] Mana Cost 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 -> 40 / 44 / 48 / 52. Cooldown 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 -> 14 / 12 / 10 / 8. Damage 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 + 40% Wpn Dmg -> 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 + 60% Wpn Dmg

With Base Stats finally set to a standardized baseline, I can start tweaking individuals. I want Nova to feel risky early game - not feel like the best 1v1 hero in existence. I want the player to feel the need to get as many last hits with Q as possible, but also feel like they can use Q to harass (at the cost of resets + farm). The thing that sets Nova apart from other ranged aa is this ability -> Nova needs to be ahead in items to be even in damage early to mid game, but allowed to farm safely she can become a true monster.

Tosh

- Now has AA projectile.

Rancor

- Now has AA projectile.

- Veterancy (Stats per level) changed from 4 Str / 6 Agi / 5 Int -> 5 Str / 5 Agi / 5 Int

- Q Stun duration 1.5 - 2.5s -> 1.0 - 2.5s. Cd 14s -> 15s / 14s / 13s / 12s

- W Movespeed 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% -> 7.5% / 12.5% / 17.5% / 22.5%

- R Damage 120 / 200 / 280 + 60% Int -> 120 / 200 / 280 +60% Int +10% Current Health

Pushing Rancor further into the support/utility he is meant to be. Early roam around the map and get close to targets and take em down.

Darpa

- Now has AA projectile.

Warfield

- Now has AA projectile.

1. Yay new hero

2. Yay no more scope reveal! Kinda sucks you can't abuse smoke now though.

3. Yay clarified role for Rancor!

4. W (Scanner Sweep) Gives Movement Speed??!!!! SINCE WHEN

#MINDBLOWN

YEAH, I don't see nerf boros, so why ? Whale considers that boros is balanced, it's 5 charges as impact dial with damage and slow from atom smasher... So what we have now: damage, initiation, mobility (ignore all blinks and charges), oh yep, i'm forgot about FORTIFY on boros, (spellstorm, bola, 5 dials on salsa, fortify with 70% damage resistance)=ELUSIVE AND almost imperceptible hero, wow he have a CLOAK yet. He have insane damage against AA-heroes (Nova and Darpa), he could catch any caster with blinkdagger (i mean warpshard=4000 minerals), and tanks versus boros it's also delirium except justicar maybe cause he have alot of armor...

I prefer auto salsaslash on IHses, and so many ppl agree with my opinion...

That percent current health on Rancor R just looks so wrong. Should be interesting though... bringing back Tankcor!

YEAH, I don't see nerf boros, so why ? Whale considers that boros is balanced, it's 5 charges as impact dial with damage and slow from atom smasher... So what we have now: damage, initiation, mobility (ignore all blinks and charges), oh yep, i'm forgot about FORTIFY on boros, (spellstorm, bola, 5 dials on salsa, fortify with 70% damage resistance)=ELUSIVE AND almost imperceptible hero, wow he have a CLOAK yet. He have insane damage against AA-heroes (Nova and Darpa), he could catch any caster with blinkdagger (i mean warpshard=4000 minerals), and tanks versus boros it's also delirium except justicar maybe cause he have alot of armor...

I prefer auto salsaslash on IHses, and so many ppl agree with my opinion...

Sounds balanced

And a few months ago people calling is trash ability.Talk about new meta...

True it was always OP, but big part is also lowering cd of bhm atom and revolver to 2 sec cd(atom is 3 now). Anyway its more problem in salsa not atom

Edited by ZERATUL