WhaleTits

Beta Changelogs

What is motive of this Dehaka change?

15% current hp is a lot. Can it be mitigated by spell armor?

Can you make his passive to regen 1.75% full hp instead of current missing hp.

He is too similar to Penthos now! Slow, throw, teleport and regen.

What is motive of this Dehaka change?

15% current hp is a lot. Can it be mitigated by spell armor?

Can you make his passive to regen 1.75% full hp instead of current missing hp.

He is too similar to Penthos now! Slow, throw, teleport and regen.

The issue with Dehaka is that the hero offers little thought process for the player, and less counterplay. He can enter and exit teamfights from outside of vision range, has a targetted pull, has few mana cost issues, and rarely is forced to consider on who and how he should use his abilities. Instead of straight nerfing/adjusting numbers, which would either make the hero very underwhelming or very overwhelming, I decided to try adding some risk/reward to his kit by making his abilities cost health. We are still testing this beta, so none of these changes are final. For example, I probably will try turning his pull into a skill shot. And perhaps it will actually act as a grapple, pulling both him AND the target to some midpoint between them. Maybe even something creative like:

"Grapples first unit. Both Dehaka and his victim are pulled to each other, colliding at a point depending on their current Health" - Meaning if Dehaka has less health than the unit he grapples, he will be pulled further, and vis-versa. Suddenly the ability has a multitude of uses and requires thought and planning. Do you want to try grabbing the enemy tank/front liner and killing him before his team can assist? Or aim for a squishy, and reel yourself into the middle of the enemy? Or maybe you are low health and can pull yourself to safety by grappling that full hp Thor on the other side of the wall!

Health costs on Dehaka currently are not mitigated by any resistance, as they are coded via direct health removal. The one game we played with him in it so far, he was fairly unkillable, though this was more a fault of the opposing team comp lacking a proper ranged AA to grind him down.

The reason it is Missing Hp is to make him deceptively tanky, and to encourage him to stay in a fight rather than retreat, without making his healing repressively powerful that once he gets a lead, he would be able to out-sustain anyone. Essentially the Missing HP heal as well as Current HP costs make his power curve less exponential, where he is healing for more and costs are lower if he is low hp (potentially Feeding) vs if he is full hp (potentially Fed).

Please upgrading

Underground ranged attack, "0" Ring Sight Attack , as Q Thorn Strike!"...

LurkerW.jpg

W: Accelerate

doesnt accelerate fast enough! It takes too long, 5 seconds to get up to full speed. Instead, make it accelerate faster.

LurkerR.jpg

R: Insurrection

Improved detection

----------------------------------------------------

new capability? Contamination_shard.png

Level 1: +8% attack speed for 5 seconds.?

Level 2: +12% attack speed for 6 seconds.?

Level 3: +16% attack speed for 7 seconds.?

Level 4: +20% attack speed for 8 seconds.?

Instead of burrowing, change it to be instead an attack speed buff!

tychus is all ready strong with the items. He is a ranged bruiser caster. Not to mention his aoe heal is really effective. I think giving him a blind is to much.

Tychus is already strong .... blind is too much (medic already has blind)

To change the title of a forum post, use the full edit option......

Seriously, I like these fast fixes. It means that someone is consistently analyzing and editing the heroes and their abilities. Plus, there are some creative changes which are exciting to try out. Give kudos to Whale even though he was told to stop patching so often. If you play on mumble we can have inhouses playing the beta map, but future changes will not be made official so quickly. So Enjoy!!!

Check out the new Booshes!!!!!!!

Edited by gabrielmcg

I agree with the mayority even so would like to know why are you making vorpals and khyracs cooldown longer? they are not being picked in ih anyway, this will result in seeing these heroes even less like dustin last nerf.

I previously buffed vorpal and khyrak. After a bit of play it seems for both it was a bit of an over shoot.

EU Beta Map name is "AoS Beta Map" (same as NA).

I have a question

What's armor/spell armor convention?

I searched in dictionary and it doesn't make sense at all

I would also rly like to see some small dustin buffs, cuz hero is basically useless atm. Not to mention his drone bugs

I disagree. Dustin still feels good to me, especially with increased income. The nerfs were not that bad. The only one that hurt was the E nerf that makes him unable to oneshot ranged little creeps with full duration of E, but you can still just aa them once as the drone is pulsing.

I would like to see the Q changed to spell damage from true. And its scaling increased a bit. with a very small range increase

Other then that i think its a good hero Other then the obv bugs with the drone.

I would like to see the Q changed to spell damage from true. And its scaling increased a bit. with a very small range increase

Other then that i think its a good hero Other then the obv bugs with the drone.

That would be a huge nerf to Dustin...

I guess thats why nobody plays him anymore lol..

He has 30% int scaling on q+ I think 210 base dmg, I guess its somewhere fine since its true dmg.

W: this has only 40% int scaling and not much base dmg and this skill is my concern since its spell dmg with so low scaling. Also dont forget korhal and buffer before ur reply.

E: just needs buff as u said to 1 shot ranged creeps, and if possible fix those crazy bugs.. lets be honest it can affecr dustin gameplay A LOT.

R: is fine

I guess thats why nobody plays him anymore lol..

He has 30% int scaling on q+ I think 210 base dmg, I guess its somewhere fine since its true dmg.

W: this has only 40% int scaling and not much base dmg and this skill is my concern since its spell dmg with so low scaling. Also dont forget korhal and buffer before ur reply.

E: just needs buff as u said to 1 shot ranged creeps, and if possible fix those crazy bugs.. lets be honest it can affecr dustin gameplay A LOT.

R: is fine

Rockets have over 200 base damage, target 4 units, target heroes first, and require no skill except being in range. And with Dustin's ulti letting him spam, the low scalings he has don't matter. If you are going to buff him at all I would just lower mana cost on ulti slightly, nothing else. He can take a squishy from full to about half with just one Q+W. Buffer/Khorhal don't affect Dustin as much because his laser is true damage.

Edit: On second thought, I basically main Dustin sooooo... Buff him please so I can rape pubs harder. Ty.

Edited by Moo

not really because right now its true dmg plus some int and if u remove the true dmg to spell dmg and increase the scaling it would be more helpfull later in game

But with spell resist lowering the damage it won't be anywhere near as good lategame either. Scaling would need to be increased to like 100% int if u want it to be as good as laser with true damage.

But with spell resist lowering the damage it won't be anywhere near as good lategame either. Scaling would need to be increased to like 100% int if u want it to be as good as laser with true damage.

Its an aoe skill. And when the item rework comes. There will be much needed spell penetration in the game. I feel casters are extremely strong early but fall off severely. But for aoe dot casters like Toxi Ult / Greelus Ult because of the way ancient rune works with the damage over time.

Its an aoe skill. And when the item rework comes. There will be much needed spell penetration in the game. I feel casters are extremely strong early but fall off severely. But for aoe dot casters like Toxi Ult / Greelus Ult because of the way ancient rune works with the damage over time.

With enough spell pen that would become about as good as true damage laser, but it would require items. Would still be a nerf.

Im not really up for doing the math but i think yamato + grav at 60% spell over 30% true will deal more damage with the current items. I mean the numbers can be adjusted . I have played Dustin a lot and i just think having it true is a bit silly. It only seems strong early.

Im not really up for doing the math but i think yamato + grav at 60% spell over 30% true will deal more damage with the current items. I mean the numbers can be adjusted . I have played Dustin a lot and i just think having it true is a bit silly. It only seems strong early.

The true damage is best lategame where everyone has spell resist.

if his Q deals true dmg;

why does his E reduce spell res on targets? (clearly that was a complementing spell to his arsenal...)

cunning is useless with Q...

yamato is useless with Q...

and that stupid item that deals %hp upon spell dmg also useless with Q

building mass int in him currently seems feeble & leaves less ways for him to be played

i would like to see his Q changed to spell dmg

Edited by ANARCHY