Greelus:

E - Energy Cost 60/ 90/ 120/ 150 -> 60/ 75/ 90/ 105

Penthos:

Q - Cooldown 1s -> 2.5s

W - Cooldown 1s -> 2.5s

E - Cooldown 1s -> 2.5s

R - Duration Forever -> 30s

Sunflare Gun:

Damage: 500 -> 200 (+15% Target Maximum Health)

Timescale stolen: 15% -> 18%

Starscream:

Weapon Delay .15s -> .3s

Egon - abilities modified

HP: Casting an ability on an ally permanently increases the effectiveness of Egon's abilities on that ally, up to 200 times.

Q: Heal an Ally or Infect an enemy for 6 seconds. Infected enemies take bonus Spell Damage from Allies Basic Attacks.

Heal/s: 20/ 32/ 44/ 56 (+1.5*(casts on target Ally))

Spell Damage: 30/ 50/ 70/ 90 (+15%INT)

W: Shield an Ally or Slow and deal Spell Damage to an enemy for 3 seconds.

Shield: 120/ 160/ 200/ 240 (+2.5*(casts on target Ally))

Slow: 35%

Spell Damage/s: 20/ 32/ 44/ 56 (+3% Target Max HP)

E: Hyper Energize an area, Restoring allies energy and Removing Debuffs, while dealing Spell Damage to enemies.

Energy Restored: 50/ 80/ 110/ 140 (+1% Target Max Energy (per 10 casts on target ally))

Spell Damage: 80/ 120/ 160/ 200 (+40%INT)

R: Knockback and Stun enemies around Target Ally Hero. Increases target Movement and Spell and Physical Damage for 8 seconds.

Stun Duration: 1.5s/ 1.75s/ 2s

Movement Speed: 15%/ 20%/ 25%

Damage: 12%/ 16%/ 20% (+1% per 10 casts on Ally)

Tentative Leo Rework

Heroic Passive: Static Electric - Passive

While moving (+2.5/second) or attacking (+5), Leo builds up Static. Upon reaching 100%, his next basic attack will grant Leo Stormborn for 6s, consuming the charges.

While Stormborn, Leo's basic attacks will also shoot chain lightning, dealing 20 [+(5% Int)*(5% Wpn Dmg)] bonus spell damage to the target and up to 3 nearby enemies, but he cannot gain more Static.

Q: Energy Flux - Instant Cast

Leo deals AoE spell damage to nearby enemies. He gains weapon speed for each non-light unit hit. Weapon speed is doubled for Heroes. Weapon speed lasts for 5s.

Spell Damage: 60 / 100 / 140 / 200 + [(8% Int)*(8% Wpn Dmg)]

Weapon Speed: 15%

Maximum Gain: 75%

CD: 14 / 12 / 10 / 8

W: Lightning Charger - Target Direction

Leo projects a lightning kitty, which pounces 9u towards the target direction, dealing spell damage to all enemies it hits. Heroes hit are marked and their vicinity is revealed for 7s. While facing marked units, Leo

is immune to slows and gains double Static charges. Attacking marked units also grant double Static charges.

Spell Damage: 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 + 40% Int

CD: 26 / 23 / 20 / 17

E: Lightning Counter - Instant Cast

Leo channels for 1s. During this time, he is invulnerable and if he is hit by a stun effect, it is removed, he is shielded for 5s, and he gains max Static stacks.

Shield: 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 + [(10% Int)*(10% Wpn Dmg)]

CD: 30 / 25 / 20 / 15

R: Thunder's Call - Target Direction

Leo projects 5 lightning kitties, which charge across the map, dealing spell damage to all enemies it hits. While it the wake of this effect, Leo gains 50% Movespeed. Leo's allies gain half that amount.

Spell Damage: 150 / 250 / 350 +50% Int

CD: 120 / 100 / 80

Edited by AtomiK

it will slow down when my school starts (3 days). Also this patch probably won't go live until mid week at the earliest as we play test it. The only reason it would go live is if our testing shows that the Zera Q bug is finally fixed.... but until that is shown through empirical data (because I can't be certain whats causing it), there isn't that much of a reason to patch live version.

Good to hear cuz its known for a while how much lethal is broken+ruins game fun when u just have to right click and get 80% wepon speed with crit.

Also if I remember right kerris ult didnt activate bhm and those items for some reason..They all have like 5sec cd so if u cab check if it triggers those items.Also as grunty q and so.

Keep up the good work!

I don`t know if you get this reference but you are throwing more patches than "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" attack! Which by the way is really appreciated since the game needed this!!!

WHALE: "The only way to revive this game is to fix it with patches faster than my hands can burn!!!! atatatatatatatatatata"

I gotta say. this would be the first patch in a long time when it goes live. that I say. very nice. nothing bad to say about any of it.

though whale I was wondering. since tychus never gets any love. an idea I think that would not be to strong but make him better for tanky and team fights. his grenade, instead of him gaining movement speed when he has full stacks of rip'n'tear. make it reduce enemy vision to 0, and lose ally vision while in the smoke. then a possible but not totally needed. it would just help better on the initiation. when tychus cast his juggernaut he gains full stacks on his rip'n'tear.

over all this would make it so he can better initiate a team fight. cast jungernaut, run in and toss grenade. Scatters enemy team to get out of the fog so they can see. while tychus will be able to take a couple hits once they get out. as of right now no one is worried about standing in tychus grenade. the other day I was defending my artifact from a shadow. I was pretty much full tanky tychus. shm, barb, Darwin might, FOE, chilling artifact, coa. he was able to attack me and kill me when I was on my artifact which was still a turret firing. and my grenade was down. I really thought with chilling, foe and the grenade, all the weapon slows I had on him. I could last long enough for artifact to kill him. but no.

Good to hear cuz its known for a while how much lethal is broken+ruins game fun when u just have to right click and get 80% wepon speed with crit.

Also if I remember right kerris ult didnt activate bhm and those items for some reason..They all have like 5sec cd so if u cab check if it triggers those items.Also as grunty q and so.

Keep up the good work!

I think they changed it back so grunty's q procs it again, it's Kerri's ult and null w that doesn't proc it.

I gotta say. this would be the first patch in a long time when it goes live. that I say. very nice. nothing bad to say about any of it.

though whale I was wondering. since tychus never gets any love. an idea I think that would not be to strong but make him better for tanky and team fights. his grenade, instead of him gaining movement speed when he has full stacks of rip'n'tear. make it reduce enemy vision to 0, and lose ally vision while in the smoke. then a possible but not totally needed. it would just help better on the initiation. when tychus cast his juggernaut he gains full stacks on his rip'n'tear.

A bunch of patches are already live, check the changelog and you will see. Additionally, tychus is considered one of the stronger heroes in this game right now so we'd rather not buff him.

Are you flobing serious? Seriously? I work in SW and this has got to be the week of the worst flobing patches I've ever seen in my life. Been playing for years and you're losing me unless you roll back this shap

that's cuz sc2 is dying

Anyway everyone likes the patches except for you tho

you can just tell community what's your problem with the patches except for threatening them

Edited by OPReN

tychus is all ready strong with the items. He is a ranged bruiser caster. Not to mention his aoe heal is really effective. I think giving him a blind is to much.

I do agree that since they made it so that tychus needs one less stack of rip'n'tear it did help him out a lot. not saying tychus is a bad hero. building as dps yes he can do decent but still not a main choice compared to cain, Kerry, and so on. but doing him as a tank he is worthless. and has nothing to scare the enemy or make him worth their time to deal with. his ultimate's resistance is late game isn't very effective except for the stacks when going tanky, diminishing returns. but that cant really be changed with out making him strong with dps build. his heal isn't the best. with no stacks of rip'n'tear its a waste of mana. and with rip'n'tear its ok vs other heals in the game. best example I can give. last I checked a couple months ago, cant find my old post but. when comparing to queens heal even with her heal at 25% int for scaling. tychus with max rip'n'tear heals for less and cost more energy. this is of course tychus not going int build.

overall I just would like to see his grenade become more useful. it use to do more damage and cover more of an area which made it nice for some harrash since tychus has short attack range with high mana cost for abilities. I do still wish they would change him back to I think 6.0 it was. but rip'n'tear gave him str and attack speed, his Q gave his next 10 attacks aoe damage, he still had the heal, he had an ability that gave him movement speed but when he attacked or was attacked he lost the movement speed and gained attack speed for so many seconds. and his ultimate gave him increased range and piercing shots. that or the more recent tychus. he had bunker down which gave resistance and increased range but could not move, grenades did damage and covered more of an area, heal that was stronger but just for him and instant, his ultimate gave him resistance and immunity, but the immunity was a bit strong since it lasted 8 seconds. as well as his heroic passive gave him piercing shots/extra damage + the attack speed. ppl said he was to strong back then yet he had the same weakness he has now as well as most heroes. silence him and he is screwed. I can agree on strong when he was bunkered down with ultimate up and stupid players stacked up on him. he was able to attack everyone take little damage and keep leeching and casting heal. players never think lets back up and wait for his ultimate to go away. but as well as his ultimate back then needed to lose the immunity or make longer cool down.