Sign in to follow this  
Noobz

Should I just pub..?

I've played a few ih games where I was, at least, competent. I've also played some ih games where I was completely dead weight. I need to work on mechanics, map awareness, general knowledge of builds, just a lot of different things. Should I continue to try and ih and learn on the fly, or should I just stick with pubs indefinitely till I feel I have a much better overall grasp of the game. I don't want to ruin other players ih games, and it wasn't that fun getting ripped last night by some of my teammates.

You should do a combination of observing IH and pubbing with an IHer to learn and then practice. Expand your hero pool or at least learn the top picks that arnt the carry, and probably not the initiators as those are the most unforgiving roles.

well ive only seen u get bm once and that was micro game and they didnt even ask u if u knew how to play him..

playing pubs to get better isnt bad but u can also spec and learn something :P

Edited by GreenSkittles

Keep playing In houses. I wont lie the IH community on NA atm is a bit Volatile. People would rather be rude and insult then help a player grow. I hope to change this. NA IH used to be a pretty legit place.

And just ask question. Map awareness is something that comes along with playing. But map position is something that people can explain to you. Like if Aeon is up. Dont send 4 people bottom lane. Its a free aeon for other team.

The IH games i have played lately are not really organized and competitive. Objective control and map vision are not things people want to stay ontop of. I hope to mold NA ih back into what it was.

Yes, it was mainly that one game. I get where apache is coming from and all. Just a bit much and very none enjoyable.

I'll keep playing then, and try and learn new characters as much as possible when I can

The people that bm you are the scum of the universe. The only reason bm is semi acceptable is when you do not listen to anything they tell you to do or you won't get mumble.

I try to listen, it'll just take more than one game to be remotely playable with any one character I've never played. Hopefully I'll have time when I'm not online to test new heroes out on testmode

We should accumulate a list of the most bm players ever. Greed comes to mind, though mainly because he was semi bm and he was around during my first IHs lol.

I vote Quidditch for most bm since he ran off warborn when he donated 100 dollars to AoS #Truth

Yea, Quid was another one I didn't want on my team during my first IHs because I didn't want to get yelled at lol.

Then there were some people who didn't rage at you, they would just be like, this games over, we lost, stop trying etc. I believe David was a bit more like that. Pessimistic might be a better term.

LoL I dont think i was ever a person who rages. Yes I did lash out at Warborn but I was / am general pretty mannered.

I think the only person I ever yelled at was Altec "Alice" But I like to think we still have a decent relationship

You guys should have played on EU a few versions ago.. Always amusing, anyone got any recordings saved btw?

Edited by John

For the most part, it actually isn't so bad, it's only a small, select few that seem to bm constantly, and most bm sounds more like friendly jesting.