WhaleTits

Changelog v1.205-1.218 [Patch Revivals]

Q issue should be fixed. let me know if its still persisting on v1.216

@ Pop

General consensus has been Zera's early game is super strong and his 1v1 is amazing, but his team fight is lacking. This is what I intended with the change, as the hero is meant to be an assassin god, not a team fight cc god.

Jungle has gotten more difficult which is also intended because squishy carries should not be able to free-lane in the jungle. More bruisery heroes like Khyrak, Justicar, Starscream, and Balrog should be much more viable as early game junglers than AA Carries. Melee AA Carries should be able to ek out a living in the jungle, but not range. And from general consensus again, Zera actually has a decent jungle.

Finally, if you are skilled, you can easily tell where your ult will put you.

I think Drake's E needs to be looked at with the resist mechanics change. It currently adds an increase in % SR for each level which only adds like 1 to 2% increase in SR. Probably needs to be adjusted to Spell Armor increases instead.

I think Drake's E needs to be looked at with the resist mechanics change. It currently adds an increase in % SR for each level which only adds like 1 to 2% increase in SR. Probably needs to be adjusted to Spell Armor increases instead.

It is a visual issue. you are still getting the resistance. it will be fixed next patch

I just now played Zera twice, util is super bugged!

Using Q - I fly!

Using Q - I stuck; nothing worked, not even the unstuck command.

Using Q – I could do nothing, not even move, but opponent could kill me.

Using Q - I grow like supermario, other team called me cheater. Not kidding!

Using Q - I fly into a rock far beyond the regular util working radius and stuck until the end of the game!

Using R – you are disoriented, you never know where you come out

All great! And I consider my computer as high-end, I never ever had any problem before.

@moo play urself with Zera a few times

PS: I get out with 11 + 13 kills.

But that doesn’t change the fact that Zera is very expendable now, soon you gonna recognize that no one will pick Zera any more.

You can tell where you come out with ulti by knowing where you where 5 seconds ago.

I have played zera, both the RoA version, old AoS zeratul, and this zeratul. All 3 I think are/were quite strong.

I checked and EU is correct patch

On the top of the game it says 1.46

Sorry, I didn't actually play the game in EU, since there weren't enough players, but in NA it was the 1,218 version and I assumed they are different. Sorry

On the top of the game it says 1.46

Sorry, I didn't actually play the game in EU, since there weren't enough players, but in NA it was the 1,218 version and I assumed they are different. Sorry

Braindead

Wow... Haven't played in 3 days and I feel like I'm wayyy behind... This is a good thing. Thank you sooooo much for all the changes!!! Love Zera getting reverted to his pre-noob ulti! Love changes to boros. Still waiting on Gravi changes I suggested ;). Also waiting on the Krakken Drill being brought back for Gara!!!

I'm so FREAK'N EXCITED!

Edited by Hanedog

Was playing Starscream

neither silver soul nor traveling trinket was giving spell resist

Also, his base spell resist was 18%

Edited by Head

I visited the game recently, because my university's wifi ports somehow block league and hearthstone, but not sc2....... and damn.......... you done well, son. Zeratul got reworked to his way more awesome self, micro (somewhat) fixed, cdr system improved, debuff immunity fixed, lethal barb changed, etc, etc. You even fixed the cain 10 missile barrage, and lings double bite. Rancor prema cloak, RIP tho. Granted, pub teammates are still their old charming selves, so I'll stick more often with league of Thresh legendaries but I shall start playing this game again!