WhaleTits

Changelog v1.205-1.218 [Patch Revivals]

This Zeratul is nasty, mean, and precise. I like him a lot. Zera was/is my favorite character, but I never used him much because he tended to be an insta win. However, this new Zeratul, is improved in every aspect if you ask me. The best aspect of q is the gap closing potential. He now has 2 escape mechanisms instead of 1. He is unable to insta cast his Q, the new revised one, it has better utility overall. His disable is removed, thus making him balanced, but worthy hero pick. This Zeratul, however, requires a bit more finess, but, is still a devastating pick. Long story short, he requires skill, I like that.

Edited by NeVeRWiN

Starscream Q might make Hatchet's passive work on hero

it deals shap ton of dmg

Look like his Q just deal a lot of dmg no because of hatchet

Edited by PeterHell

Amazing changes!! Been waiting for this patch long time.

Btw are u gonna put normal game speed in beta, so we can see how it looks like.

Also idk if we have beta version on EU, and if ur only one that can make we basicly can never play beta cuz u will be always sleeping when we want to make beta for ih..

honestly I dunno why SS suddenly seems to be doing tons of dmg. It previously was 30 + 5% INT per rocket as Spell Dmg. I've moved it to 20 + 5% Wpn Dmg per rocket.

OK I found out why Zera's Q felt like it was doing more damage than it should, as well as why Starscream's Q is doing insane damage... Will be fixed in a bit. I'm gonna say it wasn't my fault this time ok. :#

no. the Token Melee effect which is used in triggers to deal physical damage did not have scaling disabled on it. Therefore instead of being a zero value, it was equal to your hero's weapon damage. Thus it was 100% Wpn dmg, then +20 +5%. anyways that is fixed.

btw after the last patch zera's bug has become more epic

he jumps into the air and stays there and won't come down.

nothing works at that point, you can't even back

btw after the last patch zera's bug has become more epic

he jumps into the air and stays there and won't come down.

nothing works at that point, you can't even back

Autoban.

Seriously though I do hope Zera can get fixed very soon. If not, any chance he could get put back to the hero he was before changes? I'd rather see him with bubble and the leaping Q that sometimes bugs, rather than a hero we cant even use.

What a crap has Zera become, insane changes made him a nearly useless Hero.

No strike reset after successful kill, really?

That slide attack is a damn joke, no chance to pick out anyone in a crowd. Zera becomes a super easy picking and gets focused accordingly.

No bubble, wtf! Sure that some people complain because Zera was the only Hero which could kill any other hero, even the ones you could barley kill normally.

That’s why they ban Zera, mostly no escape!

Zera was the only Hero who could kill the once jumping or beaming or warping or boosting (or whatever) away, now he is absolutely useless. His capabilities are near zero in late game.

And on top off the individual changes, also all the general game changes.

Before you could get with Zera at least two neutral clusters at beginning easily, now you die at the first spot mostly. With the standard 650 minerals you get if not random play.

And you all know in former conditions and in a proper game Zera becomes a real killer in late game, it’s a long way to get him to a nice full item set.

And what made him really scary, his bubble and therewith the blockage of any healing or activation of skillz and items. Without that, no use for the char!

As he is now, Zera can be taken out the game, there is no need to pump the game up with useless characters.

BTW, you should have fixed all the annoying bugs he suffered off, rather doing all that nonsense.

BR

Edited by PoP

lol pubber mad cuz he cant just click r and kill 2-3 players lol

Trust me zera is still very strong just need lot more skill..Higher skill cap doesent mean hes weaker.My buddy maxwell just played ih and raped every1 went lke 15-1 and it was auto next game..

Edited by ZERATUL

If u could read and try to understand……………but what comes out off u is bull….

I can get luda with Zera and other chars, that’s not the point and it depend on the players and team how many kills u get. 15 kills is really not a problem,

I have made with Zera 60+ kills and got the base solo vs. 5, and?

For sure not against descend players and I guarantee you, that Zera in current conditions does nothing against a proper Tychus or any other tank, not even one single kill.

Oh sorry forgot, unless he calls maxwell! ;)

@PoP The new Zeratul just requires a different playstyle, I don't think he is weaker. He has the most mobility of any hero in the game hands down and deals good damage with a way to instantly regen any hp-energy lost in the past 5 seconds. I don't see him as weak at all.

lol pubber mad cuz he cant just click r and kill 2-3 players lol

Trust me zera is still very strong just need lot more skill..Higher skill cap doesent mean hes weaker.My buddy maxwell just played ih and raped every1 went lke 15-1 and it was auto next game..

well some na ppl happy because they can kill 3-4 ppl in 3 with just q r and sometimes e

Edited by GreenSkittles

PoP idk who u are and did u ever play an inhouse and doesent matter, try to understand.

Zera was and is always put in jungle cuz he has amazing gank potential(planar and earlier buble)and those are insane ganks mostly cuz planar.Im not saying that pubs dont matter,but i think u can agree that zera was insanely OP in bot ih and pubs..

Why op in ih?Cuz any good player will pull out good planar and freeze like 4-5 members and its gg lost teamfight ur team will just burst them down...hope u understand that buble was just way to much ridic.

As moo said now he has to be played little different then before and he certanly has higher skill cap, but trust me he still has amazing gank potential and good dmg.

Ur saying hes useless in teamfights.Just a little suggestion.When fight starts always tro to assasinate most squishy target till u kill him or u know ur w will kill him, then attack another if ur close to dieing just use r for escape and mb to go back in.Dont forget bro that its 5v5 game and it shouldnt be balanced in 5v1 scenarios..

PoP idk who u are and did u ever play an inhouse and doesent matter, try to understand.

Zera was and is always put in jungle cuz he has amazing gank potential(planar and earlier buble)and those are insane ganks mostly cuz planar.Im not saying that pubs dont matter,but i think u can agree that zera was insanely OP in bot ih and pubs..

Why op in ih?Cuz any good player will pull out good planar and freeze like 4-5 members and its gg lost teamfight ur team will just burst them down...hope u understand that buble was just way to much ridic.

As moo said now he has to be played little different then before and he certanly has higher skill cap, but trust me he still has amazing gank potential and good dmg.

Ur saying hes useless in teamfights.Just a little suggestion.When fight starts always tro to assasinate most squishy target till u kill him or u know ur w will kill him, then attack another if ur close to dieing just use r for escape and mb to go back in.Dont forget bro that its 5v5 game and it shouldnt be balanced in 5v1 scenarios..

yea in ih i like to draft no cc vs zera and super squishy when they 2nd or fp zera cuz no one can avoid that..

I just now played Zera twice, util is super bugged!

Using Q - I fly!

Using Q - I stuck; nothing worked, not even the unstuck command.

Using Q – I could do nothing, not even move, but opponent could kill me.

Using Q - I grow like supermario, other team called me cheater. Not kidding!

Using Q - I fly into a rock far beyond the regular util working radius and stuck until the end of the game!

Using R – you are disoriented, you never know where you come out

All great! And I consider my computer as high-end, I never ever had any problem before.

@moo play urself with Zera a few times

PS: I get out with 11 + 13 kills.

But that doesn’t change the fact that Zera is very expendable now, soon you gonna recognize that no one will pick Zera any more.