WhaleTits

Changelog v1.205-1.218 [Patch Revivals]

I like, but I don`t understand the CDR part....could you elaborate/explain more for those not knowledgeable on the programming of the mechanics?

By removing an extra calculate step to get the reduced CD, they have the skill CD build-in as a value so it makes the game more smooth.

Before the change, when you purchase let's say 15% CDR, the value of your skill CD is being calculated on spot.

After the change, when you purchase the same 15% CD, the value is already preset so no calculations are needed.

features op

Just reminds me of DotA where some ults can't be avoided by debuff immunity. And with unix's current design, what does he really do against debuff immunity?

FlareGun is bugged out. It doesnt show up in the Item Box and can't be moved or sold. If you buy a flaregun it shows you have it in Players list and when you go to buy a Sunflare Gun.

EDIT. Jackson's Q doesnt channel plz fix.

Edited by DrunkeN

FlareGun is bugged out. It doesnt show up in the Item Box and can't be moved or sold. If you buy a flaregun it shows you have it in Players list and when you go to buy a Sunflare Gun.

EDIT. Jackson's Q doesnt channel plz fix.

both being fixed right now

love how now intel does at least something....I wouldve liked some spell resist cause the other stats give defensive stuff (life and armor) but cooldown reduction does make sense and encourages casting your spells more frequently which may make pure casters more viable late game GJ!!!

About new crit system

not sure if i understood it correctly

i would only get like 4% crit and get about 72% crit damage before teamfight then i can crit next 7 attack with really high probability

to solve this problem, you should reset the Y value everytime hero crit

I like this zera but I miss the old backstab mechanic that would cloak zera, slow the enemy, and deal bonus damage.

On another note. HOLY CRAP WHALE WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZERA's Q????? Lol This thing is buggy as heck. Teleports you to random places. I'm trying to replicate this again, but it happened in a test map. After looking at the replay I realized that I was afk for about 10 minutes and I used the Q when I came back and that's when the bug occurred. Happens at ~21 mins in this replay

Edited by Atom

I have a question about CDR that has always bothered me: Is it possible to show the new CD on an ability on your char's ability tooltip? For example, if I have 15% CDR, can the new CD time (say the CD is now 25 instead of 30 seconds) show on the tooltip of the ability? I'm not sure if this is possible but it would be much appreciated!

I have a question about CDR that has always bothered me: Is it possible to show the new CD on an ability on your char's ability tooltip? For example, if I have 15% CDR, can the new CD time (say the CD is now 25 instead of 30 seconds) show on the tooltip of the ability? I'm not sure if this is possible but it would be much appreciated!

Same can be said for showing the calculated damages your abilities do like they are in LoL, but that might be a sc2 limitation.

Same can be said for showing the calculated damages your abilities do like they are in LoL, but that might be a sc2 limitation.

Hopefully it can be implemented. It would be really nice.

Zera Q is insanely messed up. As soon as I used my lvl 11 R, I was never able to Q again like it should. I would warp to somewhere near the last place I used my R, but for sure never even close to where I was actually trying to work.

For those first 11 levels though, the change was nice. Especially once I realized it was ground target, not unit target.

Zera Q is insanely messed up. As soon as I used my lvl 11 R, I was never able to Q again like it should. I would warp to somewhere near the last place I used my R, but for sure never even close to where I was actually trying to work.

For those first 11 levels though, the change was nice. Especially once I realized it was ground target, not unit target.

thats op please nerf

Smorgishborg figured out what the Q was doing for him. He kept teleporting a set distance in the same direction, to the right and up, every time he used Q. He got to the enemy spawn from ours in just a couple Q's.

It feels like Zera's W doen't fit with his kit right now. It's very situational when you can't really catch that 1%hp rancor running, otherwise the effect is very weak in fight.

If it works anywhere near like how the skill worked in RoA, it isn't weak at all. It's quite strong for bursting.