Sign in to follow this  
smorgishborg

Changelog v1.201 Discussion

Maybe u could also make new aos logo and everything!

Hmm... Sarcasm or serious? Probably sarcasm tho. Don't hate. Just trying to help.

Why would I hate you, you did put effort to make something for this game, even tho its preaty amateur.Dont get this word negative, im not saying its bad or even close to that, hope u understand word "amateur".

I just dont like that u keep saying how shap and unprofessional old pic was. It was done rly nice and professional, probobly best pic we ever had, but mb it was time to change it.

Just my opinion

Edited by ZERATUL

The SC2 patch ruined the talent window shortcut, tab info, and also removed a bunch of icons from the hero selection and talent window. Also, the rename feature of the talent feature, when used, cannot be closed out. That was an eyesore...

yeah, it's like playing in the dark

-can't see my teammates names

-can't see who how many k/d/a ratio has

-can't see who has quit and how many people from each team are left

-can't see who is dead and how much time remains to respawn

-can't see what items people have

It may be fixed tomorrow, it may be fixed in a week, it doesn't matter... with the unplayable BNET update bugs that appeared, we learn that the clichés are right: "No man is an island". "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Months ago the developer of this game had help updating and balancing from players that actually play regularly. Through mumble, game issues were insightfully discussed, addressed, implemented, and tested in real-time... As of this moment, "Aeon of Storms", the arcade game within SC2, is dead.

When playing online multiplayers, for better or worse, you are interacting and meeting with real humans. The social network that AOS lays out is global and allows players opportunities to reach out across continents. When someone is reaching out to you, saying they want to help you, that they understand the work involved... why treat them so poorly? why not allow them to help? The balancing and updating is clearly not a one man job, especially when the one man doing the job does not even play the game....

Where am i going with this is....? ^^^^ "just don't fix it"... people want to play your game, people want to help you. If you don't want this, then you are almost there