SUPERMANA

Micros E Broken?

This is pretty funny, I wish I knew if he was just trolling or not though :)

I do feel bad for the guy, I dont know him at all but I see him rage about his characters he plays getting nerfed a lot.

Feel bad might be a stretch... I empathize with his plight, but it does make me laugh a little.

Just goes to show nerds hate it when some1 that's not a nerd(A FATHER) who is not as educated as them starts woppin that ass with such FAROCIOUSNESS they just destroy the toon honestly very sad you should take a examples from the schools now a days Bullying is BAD no BULLIES here..........................

Just goes to show nerds hate it when some1 that's not a nerd(A FATHER) who is not as educated as them starts woppin that ass with such FAROCIOUSNESS they just destroy the toon honestly very sad you should take a examples from the schools now a days Bullying is BAD no BULLIES here..........................

FAROCIOUSNESS? Made me giggle, and I'm an old man...

Everyone who does ih knew a micro nerf had to happen. All the pubbers who liked rofl stomping pubs are mad. The sheer lack of a thought written coherently shows the overall lack of understanding of how strong Micros toolkit was, and really still is.

lol micro was balanced, you just needed taser to end the game before he builds a lost treasure into paralax

I assure you that micro was everything but not balanced.

But I acctualy think hes even stronger now if we remove impact auto. Just think a little about it.