EKCO

Changelog v1.194 - v1.197 (Terrain Update)

I mean its not bad patch and nerf to stukov was good. But if u keep nerfing heroes so hard u might lose lot of player base.

In my opinion u should fix things that are causing most of nerfs. Its always better to buff things not nerf everything. I was even talking to highdrater and I think he said its better to buff things, but it would require lot more work, and I completly agree with that. If we want this game to get better we cant just complain and not trying to help a bit. Im preaty sure highdrater was doing everything by himself.

And when he wrote some patch what happened? Red only inplemented some of the things, and added that gravity nerf that completly ruined most of highdraters patch..Red or eko, if u make someone a game balancer u need to have full trust in him and inplement all that he says..

Now to get back on things that are causing most of nerfs. For example gara and unix nerf.Instead of nerfing scaling to only 5% is bad. As i said in my prev post why dont u just nerf dmg from minions and garas turrets to towers and creeps, and give back old scaling? Im preaty sure ppl were complaining about his pushing power. And with lb nerf he would be completly fine if u just nerfed dmg to towers..Same goes for all other pushers.

Ok, second thing I saw is nerfing scaling of some heroes rly hard. Answer is rly easy and its called cerebro, stars fury and bhm. Basicly what u done now is FORCE ppl to buy those items. I rly dont like all nerfs to int heroes scaling and I think lings q got way to much nerf..So what u guys need to do is nerf all 3 items and buff scaling of heroes where it goes down even to 30% scaling rofl.

And u should ask drater AND few more ppl to help u balance game again, if u promisse to inplement all things that they writte to u.

Edited by ZERATUL

Changelog 1.197

Gameplay

- Poison Damage reduced to 2% from 4.

- Tower's Health Regen reduced to 1.

Unix

Unix Marines

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 15%.

King

Reinforcement

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 10%.

Garamond

MK Laser Turrets

- Attacks changed to Physical Damage from Spell.

- Missiles at level 4 now deals Spell Damage from Physical.

That's the list of rly bad changes. I don't get idea behind those ones at all:

- Poison - why nerfed so hard? What kind of issue that change is trying to address? As far as I know the only problem with Stukov was his laning faze and early-mid game. Late game his effectiveness is failing off hardly. Basically only his Living Armor may have some impact into teamfights (at least armor component of it) and W damage reduction (but not its spell damage) late game. Why not simply increase mana cost or cooldown for this ability? Late game its damage is very low anyway...

- King Reinforcement - his marines were doing very low damage before that change - cheap Buckler and they do literally no damage to heroes.

- Unix Marines - same as above. If u wanted to nerf it keep scaling at 10% INT.

I'm guessing that changes to those light units scaling was suppose to address pushing power. Problem isn't in damage of those units, its in mechanics itself. Tower very often prioritizing light units over creeps and heroes, so they can tank tower for very long time (and every one requires 2 hits from tower, in Unix case at least). And that's the only reason why light units are so good in pushing, their damage output is very low and shouldn't be a problem. If it would, then make light units do 50% damage to structures. The may also receive 150-200% damage from structures. And give them the lowest priority for towers!

Edited by Spooky

I'm guessing that changes to those light units scaling was suppose to address pushing power. Problem isn't in damage of those units, its in mechanics itself. Tower very often prioritizing light units over creeps and heroes, so they can tank tower for very long time (and every one requires 2 hits from tower, in Unix case at least). And that's the only reason why light units are so good in pushing, their damage output is very low and shouldn't be a problem. If it would, then make light units do 50% damage to structures. The may also receive 150-200% damage from structures. And give them the lowest priority for towers!

This is a very good point and something I agree with. The damage is practically meaningless when you can shoot the tower for nearly a full minute because the tower is picking off minions one by one.

Minions dying after one tower hit would have a major impact on the pusher heroes that everyone seems to autoban and complain about.

minions already do 50% dmg to structures if im not mistaken.

But I agree with u spooky the mechanics themselves are a problem too.

Honestly

Eko just needs to revamp the heroes and give them different skill sets. It seems this argument has been going on for 2 years now. Or just make it so minions dont attack towers and there target priority is 0 for the tower.

If not the minions need to be worth minerals. To make the caster more conservative about spamming them all willy nilly. But alas this has been suggested several times by several people and has not been implemented.

Is the camera zoomed in closer now? I just played after several months away and it feels like I can barely see things now because it's so zoomed in. I do not like it.

Is the camera zoomed in closer now? I just played after several months away and it feels like I can barely see things now because it's so zoomed in. I do not like it.

They increased the size of all heroes a few months back. Otherwise I don't believe so....