EKCO

Changelog v1.194 - v1.197 (Terrain Update)

Changelog 1.197

Gameplay

- Poison Damage reduced to 2% from 4.

- Tower's Health Regen reduced to 1.

Unix

Unix Marines

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 15%.

King

Reinforcement

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 10%.

Garamond

MK Laser Turrets

- Attacks changed to Physical Damage from Spell.

- Missiles at level 4 now deals Spell Damage from Physical.

Patch 1.196

Updated Stukov missile with new model.

Moved Top and Bottom Lane T3 towers 1 unit towards the ramp (they were too far away).

Pylons and Egg Health increased to 1500, up from 1000, but no longer regenerate Health.

Patch 1.196

Removed L2D dependencies. (Bugs may occur, please report them so we can fix them immediately).

Updated physical and spell resist ultralisk models.

Patch 1.195

Fixed Healing region size.

Patch 1.194

Base terrains updated.

Spawn location area increased by 30%.

Zeta Towers are now better positioned to defend players in spawn.

Texture palettes cleared up to reduce visual clutter.

q5YSbkx.jpg

pRTNvnO.png

9fu0jds.png

If you are referring to the ramps near Tier 3 Towers, they were increased a long time ago.

True, but I actually had the same question. I know they were increased previously but due to the design change I can't tell if they are exactly the same size.

Gino you can dive in, at the beginning of the game I can easily split by the ti3 and I would snipe that pylon for 105 minerals and go back to base(as long is enemy team go into jungle and farm lanes)

new meta in ih: 5 man go for pylon and teamfights happen there

Edited by donttouchmypill

Looks really nice, if u were able to turn the shops to face out it would really enhance the new look.

Looks good as is tho, just saying the shop kinda looks outa place faced in that direction now that you've centered their location.

Edited by PhoenixRajoNight

Removed L2D dependencies, should improve loading times.

There is currently some bug on the EU servers causing trouble with updates, so we may have to wait a day or two before we can patch to the latest version.

um ekco I think you should bring the eggs/pylons in people can like sneak into enemy base and snipe that pylon as long the enemy doesnt have map awareness or occupied, its not as game breaking as the ward trick, but I think it should be something to look at

Updated physical and spell resist ultralisk models.

This was a nice looking change.

Also it seemed like a lot of the effects had turned into silver flying spheres last night. Not just on my computer, but on everyones who was playing. Stukov and at least one other hero would throw a silver ball instead of the normal effect.

It might have been Justicar, but I can't say for sure. I didn't see the 2nd hero doing that had this graphical glitch, but everyone else started talking about that, so I asked if they saw it on Stukov as well, which they did.

I'm at work or I would go play a bit and test it out! Thanks for responding.

Changelog 1.197

Gameplay

- Poison Damage reduced to 2% from 4.

- Tower's Health Regen reduced to 1.

Unix

Unix Marines

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 15%.

King

Reinforcement

- INT Scale reduced to 5% from 10%.

Garamond

MK Laser Turrets

- Attacks changed to Physical Damage from Spell.

- Missiles at level 4 now deals Spell Damage from Physical.

I like the Unix nerf to marines. Poison nerf might be too much considering the skill has very little scaling and none of the Int scaling is actually DoT. Not sure if MK needed a nerf, but I guess it can't hurt, would like to see some slight buff to his Q. I guess Gara will do slightly less damage to heroes with his turrets now...?

But it seems like you've been listening to player feedback or looking at a few balance threads so thank you.

Edited by Jaysi

Well if they deal physical damage now, will a buckler reduce the towers damage? If so, it would make heroes who like to get a buckler a good counter to him in mid.

And that adds a bit of counter play no? As it stands there really isnt much counter play to gara

I think these changes are good

But I dont think there strong enough. Personally just make minions not able to attack towers and be done with it.

But im a bit bias

I say 50% to all non-heroic units, should slow down their farming in the lane and tower killing ability, and I still think the best way to counter gara is to pick someone to gank him, rancor/penthos/zera come to mind ;P