Sign in to follow this  
TACO

Any recommendations?

Am bored and ready to watch something (or read) when i'm not playing AoS

I like almost all genres, I've watched most of the typical and famous anime, don't know what to watch anymore as i am just waiting for this upcoming season with playing AoS

here is my MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/dark_taco

Surprise Me

surprise me.jpg

To Aru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) and its spin-off To Aru Kaguku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun). Index technically came out first, but if you want the story in chronological order, start with the first season of Railgun and alternate seasons between the two.

Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Chūtō-ka C3-Bu (Stella Women's Academy, Highschool Division Class C3)

Mushi-shi

Edited by Midknight

I watched To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kaguku no Railgun great series btw, i will now watch the first episode of Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Chūtō-ka C3-Bu tonight or read it, ohh Mushi-shi i don't know why i haven't watched this series. I've heard good reviews about it and haven't gotten to it (because i forgot about it mainly). Thanks for the suggestions now i got something to watch tonight greatly appreciated!

Edited by TACO

Already have lol, liked it quite a lot more than i thought i would, I can't wait for season 2, I was pissed off when i finished it.... idiot Bean Sprout!

love the profile pic btw

I've watched Avatar when in it ran on tv but i still have to watch legend of Korra, RWBY is the one made by Roosterteeth right? i will have to watch that one.

Watch angel beats then

But youve probably done that

If so then watch d-frag

Flobbing hilarious and its sad there is only 12 episodes

You have Medaka Box and Seto no Hanayome in your plan to watch list I'd watch those two, they are good.

I can also suggest:

Nabari no Ou

Chrome Shelled Regios

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Nyan Koi!

Outbreak Company

Princess Resurrection

Seiken no Blacksmith

Walkure Romanze

Kampfer

Dragon Crisis!

Asura Cryin'

Claymore

Thats a pretty diverse group, you may not like some of them. Sorry for no links, I didn't really feel like it.

D-frag! is Flobbing hilarious I was sad when it ended I wish there was a sequel i'm going to miss Roka, I completely forgot about Medaka Box I've read the manga but forgot to watch anime, Medaka OP! i love kumagawa and the minuses! they are why i love the series, thanks for reminding me of this series greatly appreciated now I am going to finish it tonight and its sequel! Well i'm trying to make the 200 days of watched anime on MAL so all of your suggestions are awesome! Thanks for the summer season schedule residente as i can't wait for these anime as i have read most of the manga for most of the series and i'm really hyped for Tokyo ghoul, another season of Hamatora, Akame Ga kill! and of course Psycho Pass 1 hour episodes!

Log Horizon (about an mmo its different from sword art)

Daily Lives of High School Boys (funny shizzle)

Good Luck Girl! (I liked the early episodes better)

Akito The Exiled (Ova of Code Geass)

MM! or Masochist Master (fanservice, general harem anime?)

School Rumble (Oldish anime but gud stuff. Casual)

Outbreak Company (Fanservice, elves, fantasy world)

No Game No Life (If you haven't seen it)

Chunnibiyou (funny, fantasy, romance)

Lucky Star (Casual girl's anime)

They animated volumes 1-4 of the light novels but so far only 6 volumes are out so we probably have to wait a year if we don't want a fall in quality.

Not Anime but Anime-based are the two live action Death Note movies. They were really well done; especially L and Ryuk.

header.jpg

There was also a live action Sailor Moon series, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, which my wife will vouch for as being very well done.

No Game No Life was fantastic. I hope we can get a second season Soon™

It was amazing I agree, I think got a lot of bad feedback from people though, but I've read both the light novel (as far as it is translated) and it got me so hyped for the anime I couldn't wait for each episode.

Same thing with Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, I really enjoyed the light novel and can't wait for this one to air.

I will have to check out the death note movies. Oh i loved Sailor Moon when it aired back in the day on tv used to watch it all the time was great! i hope there is another season of No Game No Life it is was really good. thanks for suggestions LaughN.

No game no life was pretty good yet cheesy as flob.

You should watch some newer stuff, Mekakucity Actors, etc. D-Frag if interested, maybe Little Busters.

Soul Eater Not! and new Fairy Tail too.

I started watching Mekaku City Actors because the art, but the story is actually nice, I'm enyoying it really much.

And Onodera is annoying as hell. But she had a good seiyuu.