Sign in to follow this  
RedHydra

Changelog v1.191

what about the NON TYPICAL intel characters? they need gravity just to barely hold to doing some spell damage.....example jackson cof cof.....today i played hima lot to see what happened.....the armor buff was barely noticed while the nerf kinda was noticed when enekmies got spell resist.....on enemies not getting spell resist I didn`t notice it at all

also I mention jackson cause he needs to get close, and he needs to focus spell damage.....typical op intel casters mentioned as argument relly on burst from afar and no need to get in the fray or to focus spells.....any other build kinda sucks on jackson so yes... cow can be imba and all, and null, and raynor.....but unless they suddenly decide to buff the nonstandard spell doers we are pretty much stuck with dependance on gravity edge...

if new gear / blue gene / character buffs made it more viable to be spell casting based and still do stuff.....u know.....that would be welcome too

don`t even get me started on poor geneva....spell support is like irrelevant and the healing part.....kassia? that`s all she gets for the healzzzz??? I`m hoping for better endgame gear instead of a flat nerf to non standard casters

Ummmmmmm if you get grav edge on jackson and geneva.... yea I don't know what to say to you.

Ummmmmmm if you get grav edge on jackson and geneva.... yea I don't know what to say to you.

not always but u know.....in pubs u gotta be sure just in case.....oh i get it! mr inhouse only is here! gotta build em all tanky and no damage and just do my disable thing on enemies

gotcha captain! will do! will do!

Un fortunatelt they can not balance the game for both ih and pub, thats why i rarely go ”tryhard” in pubs, i use them to practice positioning, button/item combos and hang out and play the game with friends when ih is not available.

not always but u know.....in pubs u gotta be sure just in case.....oh i get it! mr inhouse only is here! gotta build em all tanky and no damage and just do my disable thing on enemies

LOL, i can build tanky in pubs with either hero and win, sooo I don't know what your point is.

Your absolutely right. Every hero is a carry. Every hero should be build as glass cannon.

LOL, i can build tanky in pubs with either hero and win, sooo I don't know what your point is.

I can do that too so I don`t know what YOUR point is

Your absolutely right. Every hero is a carry. Every hero should be build as glass cannon.

never said that, nova player!

I can do that too so I don`t know what YOUR point is

never said that, nova player!

Have you been reading what you have been posting? First you state that nerfing gravity edge nerfs jackson because of his dependence on gravity. Then when destroyer points out that that is horse-crap you defend yourself by attempting to paint him as an evil inhouse only player, much like America sometimes paints the rich as evil. Then when Quidditch highlights how stupid what you were saying was with a sarcastic remark, you take it seriously and throw out a childish comeback that doesn't reflect one but on his character, but instead shows how much of a small child you are. If you can't be civilized and act like a big boy, don't post, for the sake of those who wish to have an intelligent discussion....

Have you been reading what you have been posting? First you state that nerfing gravity edge nerfs jackson because of his dependence on gravity. Then when destroyer points out that that is horse-crap you defend yourself by attempting to paint him as an evil inhouse only player, much like America sometimes paints the rich as evil. Then when Quidditch highlights how stupid what you were saying was with a sarcastic remark, you take it seriously and throw out a childish comeback that doesn't reflect one but on his character, but instead shows how much of a small child you are. If you can't be civilized and act like a big boy, don't post, for the sake of those who wish to have an intelligent discussion....

oh come on darpa player! you are overreacting! grow up and learn that not everyone will say/write what you want and you can be an immature little fellow or agree to disagree. Now to the "dependance" you speak of, I merely say about doing some damage. In pubs (yes, that dreaded word) you don`t always end with an actual team by your side and basically you rely on gravity to at least finish off that dude with spell resist that is running by with ppl auto attacking creeps or focusing the tank.

And in before hand, no, I don`t have a microphone nor the extra time to be dedicated to inhouse and you should still give some sort of value to non mumble/ non premade gaming even if you few select majesties know the way the game has to be played. Also even in inhouses you must have felt the weird feeling of trying another way of playing a certain character. That way by no means has to be to farm all day and then get many ludakills. I`m merely suggesting that there could be another way of not being all that tanky. Not do I say to be a glass cannon and get ludas, nor that gravity should be buffed to the point every caster can kill a freaking tank.

Don`t try to read more to it than what is actually written.

Have a nice day.

PS: Notice how I don`t have to talk down on your arguments or your different point of view? I do respect your different point of view and the strict role thing. I understand where it comes from and the moba thing. It`s a valid statement too.

C ya.

User has been warned: stop acting like a kid, grow up man.

Edited by CoolBluE

oh come on darpa player! you are overreacting! grow up and learn that not everyone will say/write what you want and you can be an immature little fellow or agree to disagree. Now to the "dependance" you speak of, I merely say about doing some damage. In pubs (yes, that dreaded word) you don`t always end with an actual team by your side and basically you rely on gravity to at least finish off that dude with spell resist that is running by with ppl auto attacking creeps or focusing the tank.

And in before hand, no, I don`t have a microphone nor the extra time to be dedicated to inhouse and you should still give some sort of value to non mumble/ non premade gaming even if you few select majesties know the way the game has to be played. Also even in inhouses you must have felt the weird feeling of trying another way of playing a certain character. That way by no means has to be to farm all day and then get many ludakills. I`m merely suggesting that there could be another way of not being all that tanky. Not do I say to be a glass cannon and get ludas, nor that gravity should be buffed to the point every caster can kill a freaking tank.

Have a nice day.

PS: Notice how I don`t have to talk down on your arguments or your different point of view? I do respect your different point of view and the strict role thing. I understand where it comes from and the moba thing. It`s a valid statement too.

C ya.

I don't play nearly as many inhouses as I play pubs, and I almost never premade except with only my friend Doug. I think you should take your own advice and "Don`t try to read more to it than what is actually written."

I am not criticizing you for your views on balance, I am criticizing you for your childish posts. I don't really mind that you build gravity edge on Jackson in pubs, I played crit cow by rushing lethal barb into khali blade about a week ago, and it was fun. My entire problem is that you immaturely insult people and attempt to argue about balance from a non-competitive viewpoint (pubs), and the game should prioritize balance for pubs over balance for inhouses.

I actually prefer casters like Dustin, cow, and null over darpa, FYI. If I do play an aa it is normally either ling or penthos, since their gameplay is mobile and fun, instead of farming, buying items, then right clicking.

Sliptide Scythe

- Spell Damage changed from 50 to 40(+10% Weapon Damage)

Sounds OP, I thought it was already a decent item, good on melee carries like Penthos and Kitty who need the spell resist for face planting and MS for chasing

I don't play nearly as many inhouses as I play pubs, and I almost never premade except with only my friend Doug. I think you should take your own advice and "Don`t try to read more to it than what is actually written."

I am not criticizing you for your views on balance, I am criticizing you for your childish posts. I don't really mind that you build gravity edge on Jackson in pubs, I played crit cow by rushing lethal barb into khali blade about a week ago, and it was fun. My entire problem is that you immaturely insult people and attempt to argue about balance from a non-competitive viewpoint (pubs), and the game should prioritize balance for pubs over balance for inhouses.

I actually prefer casters like Dustin, cow, and null over darpa, FYI. If I do play an aa it is normally either ling or penthos, since their gameplay is mobile and fun, instead of farming, buying items, then right clicking.

would it help your feeling of superiority if i say "you win"?

no no this one is better: "You are so much more mature with your mature answers. Your maturity wins!"

Edited by heimdallr

would it help your feeling of superiority if i say "you win"?

no no this one is better: "You are so much more mature with your mature answers. Your maturity wins!"

I don't want you to say I win, I want you to quit being a small child so that an intelligent debate about these changes can occur, instead of a useless flame war.

User has been warned for this post: just stop flaming.

Edited by CoolBluE

First off,

I think a lot of these balances further the devs' goals of making each hero play into their intended roles. Int bursters still hit hard, support should just support, crits were decreased but AA still carries and tanks can still tank but output less spell dmg (ie gravitus nerfs). Not really sure what the complaints are about.

I personally would like to see Raynor's Mark CD increased. That or decrease its cast range so there is a bit of positional strategy to when and how it gets used. He can mark too frequently and too easily during the laning phase. Thank you and good day...

Edited by Hanedog

omg buff shadow's vortex hes suppose to be not a hard hero hes stated as a easy hero and I miss shadow in every pubs because they usually always feed me and also shadow is pretty unpopular now, just because you cant stop a hero like him doesnt mean that hes invulernable to spell dmg and ccs, tbh he was actually a balanced hero now that his agility got nerfed and his shade too, but his vortex and ulti are really bad, ulti doesnt blind as much and the duration of it is short and the vortex is really awkward and bad it has delay and a longer cast range... wtf? also since nova is getting more popular in both scenes, shadow is pretty sad now, Shadow was a pretty fun hero to deal with tbh, easily raped by ccs and I am not defending SUPERMANA here, I am helping shadow here.

Were these all recommended by Inhouse? I feel you just made the game go on longer with all these nerfs.. Seem very significant for some heros, to the point of makeing them pretty much useless.. Why was Kali nerfed so hard? It's one of the MOST EXPENSIVE items!? Strange to me, also lethal nerf seems stupid because it was only really strong on Nova which means nerfing the item on one hero is pretty silly, change the way it activates instead. Gravity I just don't understand

Crackling

Zerg Rush

- Scaling reduced from 60% to 35%

Massive nerf! Yes he was strong, Yes procing it with the BHM was extremely strong too, but should have made it notstack with BHM just like how zera used to be able to stack demigod and BHM.

Rory

Flaming Stevie

- Duration reduced from 8 to 6 seconds and damage adjusted from 150/225/300 to 175/250/325

Makes no sense to me? Late game tanks can just bathe in the Stevie, making a shorter more potent will do the same damage, but an extra 100 damage over 6 seconds is not going to make a Balrog with 6000 HP care. Stevie should tick as well for every second you are in the stevie the damage is amplified 1.5x, he's already useless enough as a hero when parallax is out on the team.

Micro

Constricting Slime

- Scaling changed from 70% to 50%.

Psionic Slam

- Damage changed from 70/140/210/280 (70% int) to 70/120/170/220 (+50% INT).

Fast Twitch

- Scaling reduced from 100% to 75% STR.

Don't understand this either, basically all these nerfs suggest that Micro was putting out far too much damage? I hardly think of him putting out lots of damage to require of nerf, considering how many tanks do stupid damage (brine, karak ect)

Adrenaline Rush

- Change INT Scale to 100% from 150.

-Wow taking 50% off is an insane damage nerf! Why so much how do you just lob 50% off one hero instead of taking 10-20% at a time each patch?

Biotron

Putrify

- Duration changed from 10/15/20 seconds to 10/12/14 seconds.

- True Damage changed from 4/7/10 to 3/7/11.

Cannibalize

- Health Restore changed from 2/3/4/5% to 2.5/3/3.5/4%.

Issue isn't with cannibalize or his ulti, it's the cooldowns. The when you have enough CDR you can keep poping and healing / escaping. I don't understand damage keeps being changed when it's always been fine.

Why nerf casters so hard again? Gravity nerf was not needed at all..

Casters was wrecking inhouse with gp10 money + early farm power early/mid game. they were snowballing too hard with it

Rushed Gravity Edge usually were making heroes like Cow, Dustin, Vergil to kill any squishy hero with one combo at that stage of the game. Effectiveness of those heroes falls off late game, but they had extremely strong mid game with that item. So I agree with that change.

Change to Brine was probably about to not letting him be able to get a solo kill with his abilities combo. His role is to initiating, not being a burst damage hero. Same with Micro, but in my opinion Micro damage output wasn't too high at all. Rather his toss should get range reduced.

I believe Brine's int scaling was nerfed on his W regen, not his damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you are so wrong moo, it was for the damage because his ulti scaling is 100% and his long tentacle spell is dmg per second and also he has his acid strike sooo alot of nuking right there