Sign in to follow this  
RedHydra

Changelog v1.191

*The Version is currently updated for NA. In a few hours, we will update it to all other regions*

Changelog v1.191

===================

Updated Loading Screen

Heroes

Jackson

Reactive Armor

- Scaling increased from 15% to 20%.

Biotron

Putrify

- Duration changed from 10/15/20 seconds to 10/12/14 seconds.

- True Damage changed from 4/7/10 to 3/7/11.

Cannibalize

- Health Restore changed from 2/3/4/5% to 2.5/3/3.5/4%.

Garamond

Mk38 Turret

- Spell Damage scaling changed from 20% to 10%.

- INT Scale at level 4 reduced to 30% from 50.

Rory

Flaming Stevie

- Duration reduced from 8 to 6 seconds and damage adjusted from 150/225/300 to 175/250/325

Micro

Constricting Slime

- Scaling changed from 70% to 50%.

Psionic Slam

- Damage changed from 70/140/210/280 (70% int) to 70/120/170/220 (+50% INT).

Fast Twitch

- Scaling reduced from 100% to 75% STR.

Crackling

Zerg Rush

- Scaling reduced from 60% to 35%

Dustin

Manual Overdrive

- Cooldown increased to 35/30/25 from 25/20/15s

- Cast Time increased to 2/1.5/1 from 2/1/0.

Predator Missile

- Reduce range from 15 units to 13 units and increase rocket amount from 3 to 4

Plasma Beam

- Scaling reduced from 40% to 30%

Active Denial System

- Changed from 5 pulses during 10 second duration to 4 pulses during 8 second duration.

- Increased Spell Damage amp to 10% from 8.

Brine

Adrenaline Rush

- Change INT Scale to 100% from 150.

Unix

Unix Marines

- Cooldown per marine changed from 4 seconds to 5 seconds

Peristalsis

- Reveal timer changed from 2.5 to 3 seconds

Items

Lethal Barb

- Weapon Speed boost reduced to 80% from 100.

Pyre

Bonus damage percentage increased from 7% to 8%

Sliptide Scythe

- Spell Damage changed from 50 to 40(+10% Weapon Damage)

Cerebro

- Cooldown increased to 60 seconds from 30.

Gravity Edge

- True Damage reduced to 15% from 20.

Khali Blade

- Unique Critical Damage reduced to 30% from 50.

Edited by RedHydra

I really think that fixing bugs is more important than balancing game currently.

There's too much well-known bug in this game that ruins the game.

Some of them are more than 3 years old.

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/5731-aeon-of-storms-v1186-bugs/

this is quidditch's bugs list

I know A LOT more bugs except for that

and only #33 in quidd's list got fixed among mine + quidd's list

Please stop Ignoring those bugs

I thought the grav edge change was coming with lower cost, instead they nerf casters outright...typical.

to be kinda fair the critic builds got a lot more nerf on their side

Crit builds were OP, but there was nothing OP about INT builds to warrant the gravity nerf. In fact, INT builds are boring and suck.

to be kinda fair the critic builds got a lot more nerf on their side

well lethal barb got nerfed about 11% wp speed

I think it's fair now

Casters already eat poop late game, now they can eat it sooner is all lol. 2 base items for dps have spell resist, get galactic and then either slipytide or the move speed on, name escapes me at the moment, and be over 50% sr without sacrificing offense. How many items have legit int or spell damage boost and phys resist or armor? That is not the definition of balanced. Give us what the then titled balancer suggested not just a flat nerf. He suggested all of it together not bits and pieces to be chosen from at random.

Casters already eat poop late game, now they can eat it sooner is all lol. 2 base items for dps have spell resist, get galactic and then either slipytide or the move speed on, name escapes me at the moment, and be over 50% sr without sacrificing offense. How many items have legit int or spell damage boost and phys resist or armor? That is not the definition of balanced. Give us what the then titled balancer suggested not just a flat nerf. He suggested all of it together not bits and pieces to be chosen from at random.

the only "real" resister i can think of is more of an utility item and its obviously impact dial.....good intel for early game, good armor compared to any armor item and the active that rules them all.....but late game its more of an armor with utility than any intel compared to the real intel gear

Wasnt calling them op, just that the only wau to have casters relavant late game is gravity edge, no good caster lategame items with added utility like massive or good damage with resist and a shield, or added damage resist and movement. Casters dont need items nerfed until they have the variety to choose from like aa. That is what i meant, i liked the idea of having earlier access to the items in exchange for nerf. But aa already controlled 2 stages of the game for the most part, now 5% may not be game breaking as a number but casters were not winning ih games because they are op, they were fine and aa was the strongest. Bringing only on build down was not a big nerf since pyre got buffed. Every caster build has gravity or it is super useless lategame.

Wasnt calling them op, just that the only wau to have casters relavant late game is gravity edge, no good caster lategame items with added utility like massive or good damage with resist and a shield, or added damage resist and movement. Casters dont need items nerfed until they have the variety to choose from like aa. That is what i meant, i liked the idea of having earlier access to the items in exchange for nerf. But aa already controlled 2 stages of the game for the most part, now 5% may not be game breaking as a number but casters were not winning ih games because they are op, they were fine and aa was the strongest. Bringing only on build down was not a big nerf since pyre got buffed. Every caster build has gravity or it is super useless lategame.

even though they didn`t discuss it I hope they make some buff to ancient rune or get an item that allows you to reap benefits on doing spell damage FROM YOUR ABILITIES so it is strong but doe snot proc on things like SHMantle or auto attack spell damage items

Dustin missiles were changed to 13 units, not 8.

Fixed. Thanks for catching that.

There have already been fixes/changes based on Quidditch's buglist. For example, 3, 7, 13 ( 2nd/3rd Towers should be able to see upcliffs) 15. Majority of the issues are stop/jump glitches. If we find an efficient way of fixing the problem, we'll do it.

Edited by RedHydra

At least with Highdraters list of changes things made sense even if I didn't agree with them. The flat out nerf to Gravity Edge makes no sense. It looks like it was just a knee jerk reaction to nerfing the AA crits. We're taking 20% from the crits so we should probably take %5 from the ints to make it even. *shakes head*.

Tell that to the tank and AA that dominates early and mid game.

Tell that to the casters that get grav edge fast then proceed to 1 shot any character with less then 2k hp. Because that's what happened. Cow/cyp/dustin/null/ranc/vergil/gara/stukov can all snowball hard from the lane phase and carry a game before auto attack heroes can get their items to both deal damage and survive.

Tell that to the casters that get grav edge fast then proceed to 1 shot any character with less then 2k hp. Because that's what happened. Cow/cyp/dustin/null/ranc/vergil/gara/stukov can all snowball hard from the lane phase and carry a game before auto attack heroes can get their items to both deal damage and survive.

what about the NON TYPICAL intel characters? they need gravity just to barely hold to doing some spell damage.....example jackson cof cof.....today i played hima lot to see what happened.....the armor buff was barely noticed while the nerf kinda was noticed when enekmies got spell resist.....on enemies not getting spell resist I didn`t notice it at all

also I mention jackson cause he needs to get close, and he needs to focus spell damage.....typical op intel casters mentioned as argument relly on burst from afar and no need to get in the fray or to focus spells.....any other build kinda sucks on jackson so yes... cow can be imba and all, and null, and raynor.....but unless they suddenly decide to buff the nonstandard spell doers we are pretty much stuck with dependance on gravity edge...

if new gear / blue gene / character buffs made it more viable to be spell casting based and still do stuff.....u know.....that would be welcome too

don`t even get me started on poor geneva....spell support is like irrelevant and the healing part.....kassia? that`s all she gets for the healzzzz??? I`m hoping for better endgame gear instead of a flat nerf to non standard casters

Edited by heimdallr

omg... can you guys please fix that freakin bug when you put a ward on the tower it doesnt go away and it builds up creeps, I am so freakin tired of a damn moron sniping me and ruining my pub games, I reported him like 100 times, that guy can go flob off