EKCO

Changelog v1.189 - v1.190

Yep it is, and I don't see why people don't buy this OP-ass item which gives debuff immunity, and hp/mp regen for a few seconds.

read Edrive's passive name, same passive as korhal and higher number. It means it flobs up korhal

then kerrigan with int build will deal 400 from every pod and proc fury every attack and deal about 450-600 damage. isn't it a bit too much

See, there's this thing called an internal cooldown.

Agreed, Kerri is already way too strong. If u put this back in at least nerf her base attack dmg by 20.

Wait, is kerrigan actually good again? Or are you just trolling?

what is the 1.190 change or was there a ninja nerf/buff/change?

Ur topic caused ninja raynor buff

i blame harryhoot

Regarding the Hotline Koprulu promo: http://www.aeonofsto...otline-koprulu/

Changelog v1.189-1.190

- Updated with promo for Hotline Koprulu.

- Chilling Artifact no longer procs Parallax.

- Chrono Distortion no longer procs Parallax.

I am actually curious, what was in the v1.190 update? Just hotfixes, or highdrater's gay ass updates with fking 100 changes?

Guess only numbers changed lol

I am actually curious, what was in the v1.190 update? Just hotfixes, or highdrater's gay ass updates with fking 100 changes?

Yo if tax was game balancer hed make it to where energy saber and arcbound was an actual good build on boros. GG no re scrub

Yo if tax was game balancer hed make it to where energy saber and arcbound was an actual good build on boros. GG no re scrub

Atom Smasher rush is the only correct boros build.

Yo if I were indeed game balancer, this game would be top 3 played on Arcade and well known for it's catering toward new players and BALANCE of heroes.

By the way E saber Archbound is the only way to go with boros, then Ihan and nitrogen

Yo if I were indeed game balancer, this game would be top 3 played on Arcade and well known for it's catering toward new players and BALANCE of heroes.

ya where is game balancer

Edited by OPReN

I am almost certain that highdrafter is going outdoor a lot lately since it's summer so the game balancing will be put in the hand of the legendary Red.

I am almost certain that highdrafter is going outdoor a lot lately since it's summer so the game balancing will be put in the hand of the legendary Red.

Notice the sea of changes.