EKCO

Changelog v1.189 - v1.190

I believe it still does. We'd like to hear guys discussing about whether Parallax should ignore Egon's Q or not.

Nah. I don't think it should.

EKO!!!!

Minimap is black fix ASAP!!

(Insert "Not sure if trolling, or just stupid" meme here)

I'll assume you aren't trolling. There is a button next to the minimap that hides terrain, causing the map to become black. Press the button again to fix this problem.

(Insert "Not sure if trolling, or just stupid" meme here)

I'll assume you aren't trolling. There is a button next to the minimap that hides terrain, causing the map to become black. Press the button again to fix this problem.

Did you play it recently??.. I was 4 hours ago and the problem still on EU, maybe they didn't fix in our region.. But everyone knows about the terrain option. Ok at least most.

Did you play it recently??.. I was 4 hours ago and the problem still on EU, maybe they didn't fix in our region.. But everyone knows about the terrain option. Ok at least most.

I have been playing very recently, but it was on NA. I never had that problem, so it might only be afflicting EU.

I have been playing very recently, but it was on NA. I never had that problem, so it might only be afflicting EU.

It's fix now.

Parallax should remove egons Q if you are enemy of said egon. If you are an ally of course not. Imagine if egon heals you and right after you get some nasty DoT or debuff/stun combo.

Also you really want the parallax heal factor to trigger on enemy stuff.

With the proper working parallax after i get I never seem to have the stukov/egon op syndrome that plagued this forums not so long ago lol! Finally now working as intended.

Not sure how it affects roach play yet.

In my opinion, I would prefer Egon Q to only activate Parralax on enemies with TWO stacks of it if possible. Typically one Q isn't too bad, but removing it when he has two stacks/ultimate up I think would be worthwhile to activate parralax, especially when Egon can activate parralax through his W silence anyways (I assume).

Medic W should not activate parralax.

I believe it still does. We'd like to hear guys discussing about whether Parallax should ignore Egon's Q or not.

I don't really have an opinion on the matter for enemies of Egon, but Egon's Q shouldn't remove Parallax buff on allies (as it does now!)

Yo

Garamond Q doesn't seem to remove parallax.

as ive said in other post. Garamond's Q isn't a debuff per say. its just an effect changing the ground. aka cows wall, nulls shields. and if it was a debuff it would just proc parallax and then reapply making parallax useless when a Garamond is on the other team. plus now a days there are so many debuffs I think parallax should go back to an acitive that gives you debuff immunity for 5 seconds. with all these bleeds and burns and so on out now. what is it going to save you from. or back to the one that debuffed you every 10 seconds. just don't add the cloak back in.

effects that hinder a characters ability should always be removed

effects that only deal damage should not be removed until it has dealt more damage then parallax heals or you can use the heal sufficiently (healing 300hp upon receiving 1 dmg is stupid & a waste of 299hp potential)

effects that hinder a characters ability should always be removed

effects that only deal damage should not be removed until it has dealt more damage then parallax heals or you can use the heal sufficiently (healing 300hp upon receiving 1 dmg is stupid & a waste of 299hp potential)

So stukov q which only deals damage should not be removed unless stukov attacks the target making the victim lose ms?

So stukov q which only deals damage should not be removed unless stukov attacks the target making the victim lose ms?

Once it has dealt 300 damage it would activate...

Yep it is, and I don't see why people don't buy this OP-ass item which gives debuff immunity, and hp/mp regen for a few seconds.

Most people get parralax because they hate stuns and silences. Eternal will not help you if you're already stunned or silenced. Molotov is the only debuff I can think of off the top of my head that generally warrants a parralax outside of stuns and silences.

Most people get parralax because they hate stuns and silences. Eternal will not help you if you're already stunned or silenced. Molotov is the only debuff I can think of off the top of my head that generally warrants a parralax outside of stuns and silences.

Stukov Q also. I always get it on Rory lategame and I just use it on my jungler when they need the mana (you're welcome Gute) and initiators like Brine if they say they're going to pull.

Stukov Q also. I always get it on Rory lategame and I just use it on my jungler when they need the mana (you're welcome Gute) and initiators like Brine if they say they're going to pull.

I understand that, but for the sake of using it on yourself when you're someone like brine, micro, leo, etc you are going to buy parralax way before eternal. I never said supports can't get it, it just depends if you're a pure support or tank/half support. You don't usually have the luxury of eternal unless you have heroes like rory, medic, Egon who are not item dependent and who are not tanks.