Sign in to follow this  
MrGrim

How to change your mumble name?

Hey MrGrim I think is a toolbar in the top of your mumble you can check your connection preferences. I'm really not sure I will check for you when get home.

Lol words of wisdom from the back alley. Unfortunately I don't have android just a shapty unbreakable old school nokia. Anyway to do it on my comp?

Welcome to the Aeon of Storms Mumble Server!

- Don't rage.

- Don't make things complicated.

- Don't ask who the mods are.

- Mods can and will ban you for just about anything.

- All forum rules apply.

Keh. I will be rebel and bend rules. Ask a Mumble mod to delete your name if you've already registered (although as you don't know who they are and aren't allowed to ask it's kind of hard). Gino/Highdrater/Quid are mostly on so hit em up.

I know some people accidentally chose the wrong name; Dragosh accidentally named himself 'label' ROFL. After having deleted your name (there will no longer be a green + next to your mumble name) go into 'Edit' before you connect to the server and change your 'Username'.

Ah alright, thanks folks. Spent a while looking at the console but i'll ask the hidden mods.

Actually, if you give me your current name and the name to which you want to change it I can do it right now.

Hello I am a mumble user I use it for the game rift to talk to my guildies and other guilds aswell if I do raids with them I would like my name changed it is currently Dracowolfx I would like it changed to Wolfzen if anyone can help me with this matter it would be greatly appreciated!