Sign in to follow this  
Banzaiguy

Official Replay Thread

Why isin't it common practice to append footnotes, highlight significant plays and timestamps or provide basic commentary and details such as players and heroes in the game?

Here's some advice, If it's not a youtube video, just about nobody cares enough to view your replay if you upload it as such. It. Is. Not. Worth.The. Time. Get your replay info in order if you expect it to be seen, else I question why its been shared in the first place.

someone mad?

Why isin't it common practice to append footnotes, highlight significant plays and timestamps or provide basic commentary and details such as players and heroes in the game?

Here's some advice, If it's not a youtube video, just about nobody cares enough to view your replay if you upload it as such. It. Is. Not. Worth.The. Time. Get your replay info in order if you expect it to be seen, else I question why its been shared in the first place.

Oh gee. Why don't you do it ? Oh wait . You're too busy QQing about other people's life . My bad

Oh gee. Why don't you do it ? Oh wait . You're too busy QQing about other people's life . My bad

Your aspersion is petty and unwarranted. I made a valid point that replays are lacking accompanying details which would enhance the value of the content for review. You are just making a backhanded personal attack unrelated to the heading topic. Don't find an excuse to vent your daily disappointments and frustrations at me.

Your aspersion is petty and unwarranted. I made a valid point that replays are lacking accompanying details which would enhance the value of the content for review. You are just making a backhanded personal attack unrelated to the heading topic. Don't find an excuse to vent your daily disappointments and frustrations at me.

True , you made a point , i didn't say you didn't . But look at your 2 post , you made a point , yes but u are QQing so much about everything and not doing anything about it . Why don't you back up ur point that u made ? Yeah , you can't be bothered . Hahahaha. Technically my point is relevant as i'm replying to you replying to the thread .

Strike has reason despite if he is pro or nub, if u want ppl seeing your replay, you should talk about it, because is lazy to download and watch it, its sad that you post a replay and no one see it :{)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/udhxe3

Rancor Replay

Before you watch this, a few comments by me:

- I don't usually play Rancor. I consider him too strong for the average pub team, so I reserve him, along with Zeratul and Mandrake for the times I play vs a premade/suspected Premade. I NEVER play completely overpowered heroes.

- My opponents in this game were what I suspected was a partial premade. At least 3 of them I know well, and they are nice and pretty good players.

- At one time I was unarguably the best Rancor NA. There are people that are now probably better than me now, seeing as I hardly ever play Rancor.

-This game, I played ALMOST perfectly. My one death this game was the result of Protect not going off, although I mashed the key. I also made the mistake of not dropping an item, then buying potions and then picking the item back up, to avoid a bug with Rancor's passive. Had I played Rancor more I would not have forgotten about it.

-It is best to watch the game from my vision perspective

-I did not take unnecessary risks, every choice was a calculated decision, not a bloodthirsty impulse. This is the way I think Rancor should be played.

Rancor Replay

- I don't usually play Rancor. I consider him too strong for the average pub team, so I reserve him, along with Zeratul and Mandrake for the times I play vs a premade/suspected Premade. I NEVER play completely overpowered heroes.

- My opponents in this game were what I suspected was a partial premade. At least 3 of them I know well, and they are nice and pretty good players.

- At one time I was unarguably the best Rancor NA. There are people that are now probably better than me now, seeing as I hardly ever play Rancor.

-This game, I played ALMOST perfectly. My one death this game was the result of Protect not going off, although I mashed the key. I also made the mistake of not dropping an item, then buying potions and then picking the item back up, to avoid a bug with Rancor's passive. Had I played Rancor more I would not have forgotten about it.

-I did not take unnecessary risks, every choice was a calculated decision, not a bloodthirsty impulse. This is the way I think Rancor should be played.

Boss replay

Rancor Replay

I will see the replay tomorrow, i hope you are jungle stalker like me :P, if you are not, then you will never play rancor perfectly!

PS: i would like to see the replay right now but its 4:39 and i need sleep x)

Rancor Replay

If you look at ThanatoZ and Neurotic stats you can see that they are "pubsompers" but as we can see, against a competent

player, they suck, they suck so hard, and they dont suck because they had feeders, they did it even in the laning phase, when you

had that horrible nova...

Anyway good job Doom

And sorry for double post :)

What are pubs, when you are are darpa? http://www.sendspace.com/file/lbmte5

In my case, a place where Nova, Biotron, Boros and Shadow players say that he is the new broken thero lmao.

I would like to see another competent Darpa player in this game so I will be proud to see that replay.

PS: I will post again to tell you my impressions :P

EDIT: after looking the replay I guess it was an easy ride for you Zzz...

Yep I just saw the replay, I was excited because I've never seen a good darpa on EU. Now It's time to see Midknight playstyle

Where have you been then there are few good darpas

Where have you been then there are few good darpas

I am sorry I don't understand your post. I can say that Machukembo is a nice Darpa, that's all, I played tons of pubs and I know 90% of the usual pub players, so I can affirm that.

For those claiming that Crackling is OP... This was a pretty damn close match even though I went 40+ kills.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3p2v42

I don't know why people calim Crackling is OP. Anyway in your replay we can see anyone can play shadow or nova (look at Shadow and Nova players, average players just leaving his hero auto attack any kind of target, specially shadow, who could hardly control his hero...).

I don't know why people calim Crackling is OP. Anyway in your replay we can see anyone can play shadow or nova (look at Shadow and Nova players, average players just leaving his hero auto attack any kind of target, specially shadow, who could hardly control his hero...).

Hell, I could hardly control his hero. I guess that's the trade-off for having such high attack rate on Shadow... you can't control him for shap. But still, he gave us a run for our money when we couldn't isolate him.

Hell, I could hardly control his hero. I guess that's the trade-off for having such high attack rate on Shadow... you can't control him for shap. But still, he gave us a run for our money when we couldn't isolate him.

It was also funny to see that you also say blackguardism when you die and that kind of things, I thought that you didn't have any kind of "rage" moment looking at your posts, to call it somehow.

When I post, I have ample time to think and write and research and consider and re-write and I can hone what I say to a succinct edge. When I'm playing, I get as pissed when I die as anyone else. But it's all in good fun, even when I talk smack. Just more intuitive and visceral in-game, that's it.

When I post, I have ample time to think and write and research and consider and re-write and I can hone what I say to a succinct edge. When I'm playing, I get as pissed when I die as anyone else. But it's all in good fun, even when I talk smack. Just more intuitive and visceral in-game, that's it.

And that's ok, I am not saying that that's bad, I just said I was impressed, and it was funny, specially when you said bull, sometimes bullshap.

So long as I remember to tell my daughter it's a word she's not allowed to say ^-^

Then dont introduce her to AoS, if she die maybe she will show her rage as the majority of videogame players :P