Adamantium

[HERO] Executor.Artanis (Ready For Release)

Raynor, Lz, and Rory have passives that deal directly with damage. Attack speed works differently. Though in reality, the difference between 22% and 15 percent attack speed is pretty insignificant.

I think I will modify the AoE then.

22% is almost 30% which is equal to the highest attack speed increase item in the game

Actually, the highest attack speed item's give +35% (Taser, and Archbound).

Morphing boots give +16%. So -15% wouldn't even negate such an inexpensive item.

22% is actually closer to 15% than it is to 30%.

Thanks. I surely enjoyed creating this one. Apparently, his ulti very similar to MAARs 3.0 ulti though (which I haven't played btw) and MAAR was like auto banned because of this lol.

The Passive seems rather op. +28% Spell damage is alot. More than an Argus Crystal. Primarily, especially with raynor,

(If spell damage stacks) - 20% argus, +25% Yamato [+5% stack from argus], +28% from passive [+14% yamato+argus], +30% (+27% from other), you got yourself one hell of damage there. [+147% bonus spell damage, also raynor's final could make it an additional +70% for 214% extra...)

If it doesn't stack it still would deal: 20% +25% +28% = 73% Spell Damage. Deathmark is a debuff so it does stack regardless. +30% (+21.9%) =125% Spell damage. still alot... [175% if raynor final has bonus's] Note: You can get gravity's edge to help too. Imagine a cyprus near the mothership. Not to mention Sunflare gun would drain a tank half his hp.

Just note that, the passive gives more spell damage than a Yamato Reactor, and also gives weap damage increase (Does that increase leech? or crit damage?).

Suggest: Lowering: the % slightly maybe to 6//11//16//21 weap damage, and +6//9//12//15%. spell damage. Just my opinion. I like the hero tho.

The Passive seems rather op. +28% Spell damage is alot. More than an Argus Crystal. Primarily, especially with raynor,

(If spell damage stacks) - 20% argus, +25% Yamato [+5% stack from argus], +28% from passive [+14% yamato+argus], +30% (+27% from other), you got yourself one hell of damage there. [+147% bonus spell damage, also raynor's final could make it an additional +70% for 214% extra...)

If it doesn't stack it still would deal: 20% +25% +28% = 73% Spell Damage. Deathmark is a debuff so it does stack regardless. +30% (+21.9%) =125% Spell damage. still alot... [175% if raynor final has bonus's] Note: You can get gravity's edge to help too. Imagine a cyprus near the mothership. Not to mention Sunflare gun would drain a tank half his hp.

Just note that, the passive gives more spell damage than a Yamato Reactor, and also gives weap damage increase (Does that increase leech? or crit damage?).

Suggest: Lowering: the % slightly maybe to 6//11//16//21 weap damage, and +6//9//12//15%. spell damage. Just my opinion. I like the hero tho.

Yeah, it might be too strong. But I was thinking that Raynor's heroic passive gives +10% weapon damage, and this should definitely be strong. However, I might just lower the amount of spell damage increase and keep weapon damage increase the same.

his ult reminds me of naga siren ^_^

Hahaha. It's not nearly as OP. 5 second AoE stun? GG.

Hahaha. It's not nearly as OP. 5 second AoE stun? GG.

its more of a disable, it has a 1000 or something range and you cant attack and cant be attack while under it. its good for naga's team for positioning and focus on the agi/carries

the AOE for his no control makes it too noob friendly and too abuse-able. Maybe make this hero like tosh, with something like spectres, where they can cast the no control on individual units. that way it is more micro based and the skill cap is higher.

also, "ready for release" but [Script: (To be determined)]

Actually, the highest attack speed item's give +35% (Taser, and Archbound).

Morphing boots give +16%. So -15% wouldn't even negate such an inexpensive item.

22% is actually closer to 15% than it is to 30%.

With new patch, Time splitter shud grant most attack speed passively (assuming AS is linear, if it the % stacks on each other, it would be much more,)

the Agi will give about 19.5% Attack speed, while it also grants 25% Base attack speed. +44.5% Attack speed. Not to mention that HoM grants +60% and lethal barb passive gives +100% (+16.5% from agi)

Also -% towards attack speed doesn't cancel out +% [i.e. -50% Attack speed cancels out 100% Attack speed,

With new patch, Time splitter shud grant most attack speed passively (assuming AS is linear, if it the % stacks on each other, it would be much more,)

the Agi will give about 19.5% Attack speed, while it also grants 25% Base attack speed. +44.5% Attack speed. Not to mention that HoM grants +60% and lethal barb passive gives +100% (+16.5% from agi)

Also -% towards attack speed doesn't cancel out +% [i.e. -50% Attack speed cancels out 100% Attack speed,

Do you realize that you are quoting a post with near to 4 months old?