Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

Clan SLP looking for challengers

SLP>UFAM>BSL>PCOBRA

D3M0NS> ALL

LoL ....BSL doesn't really exist anymore...and alot UFAM guys play ladder now, some LoL, some play aos they are a big broad clan who recruits whoever.....and SLP is a small clan that basically consists of highdrater, tambourine and some randoms.....If you think those guys are a more solid clan than Purple Cobra's your out of your mind.... In terms of activity, we have like Purple Cobra teams vs Purple Cobra teams any given night.......The only other clan I see thats as large and as active is GiJoe, they can offer a bunch of teams of solid players all the time.....

I sometimes run into core, sometimes UFAM, rarely SLP, rarely AOS.....Always Purple Cobra + GiJoe and I play each night

We can get a Purple Cobra vs Gi Joe Tourny going...and thats basically most of the main regular active players who play AOS.

LoL ....BSL doesn't really exist anymore...and alot UFAM guys play ladder now, some LoL, some play aos they are a big broad clan who recruits whoever.....and SLP is a small clan that basically consists of highdrater, tambourine and some randoms.....If you think those guys are a more solid clan than Purple Cobra's your out of your mind.... In terms of activity, we have like Purple Cobra teams vs Purple Cobra teams any given night.......The only other clan I see thats as large and as active is GiJoe, they can offer a bunch of teams of solid players all the time.....

I sometimes run into core, sometimes UFAM, rarely SLP, rarely AOS.....Always Purple Cobra + GiJoe and I play each night

We can get a Purple Cobra vs Gi Joe Tourny going...and thats basically most of the main regular active players who play AOS.

BSL used to be # 1 imo.. but since they gone nao pcobra is clearly the strongest aos clan rite now.. dese nigs just be hatin on your down syndrome swagger

keh you still refuse to play SLP

even pm u on sc2 and u dodge

Lets set up a date and time alright?

How about this Sat at 6pm East? That is 09/14/2013 6 pm east ( this should be plenty time for u to get ready)

Or you going to dodge? If you do then its obvious your clan is a joke and has no pride

if 6pm east doesnt work let me know a dif time but we still play on the 14th

Mr. Hoe

SLP>UFAM>BSL>PCOBRA

D3M0NS> ALL

@HoeTrain

Adamantium was obviously being sarcastic..I don't understand why you are in such a d*ck measuring contest, imposing your clan over other clans such as AOS (for recruiting whomever? -Well that is just ironic) and SLP (for having a small amount of members).

Well let me inform you about SLP.. its a CASUAL group of about a dozen active members currently who are all friends. I don't accept many people in my clan because we are NOT an organized group like AOS, Core and UFAM (i.e. we have no active website and we do not promote new people to the aos community).

And in terms of "being more solid" or reliable, it was to my knowledge that a game consists of 5 people per each team.. knowing that constraint it doesn't matter if i have 12 to your 100 people because any 5 SLP (minus demiax and lucifer who only joined because they are friends of us all <3) would be more than enough for your best 5

Now, I already feel regretful/embarrased for having to speak out to such a [fluffy bunny], but buck up or shut up already, {edit}

P.S. To rarely see UFAM? Those mothers mated like rabbits and have infested every pub I have played in the past two weeks.

Disclaimer: Anything Quidditch says or does should not reflect the integrity and validity of SLP, because he's a Harry Potter kid. And nobody should take Harry Potter seriously.

User was warned for this post

Disclaimer: Anything Quidditch says or does should not reflect the integrity and validity of SLP, because he's a Harry Potter kid. And nobody should take Harry Potter seriously.

My life is a lie

Brb finding nearest bridge.

you flobing nubs better remember where you flobing came from. Clan veg raised you, nurtured your raw, juvenile asses. Dox must be rolling in his grave.

buy a new comp come back to aos.....

or i can start playing std more

How is this thread not locked?

@Hoetrain

And SLP is far from just Highdrater and Tambourine and a bunch of "randoms" lol.

We'd love to IH you guys, been a while since I've played with SLP gang.

All this smack talk yet no one has beat SLP yet? Interesting

Clan HFP actually had the pleasure of setting up an IH agaisnt SLP. The score ended in SLP 2, HFP 1. I really enjoyed playing against Highdrater's clan

Clan HFP actually had the pleasure of setting up an IH agaisnt SLP. The score ended in SLP 2, HFP 1. I really enjoyed playing against Highdrater's clan

Yea, u did take a game off us, We cant win every single game we ever play. But it didn't help our drake was lagging and stayed in his lane for 30 mins and pretty much afked and did nothing to support our team, and he fed like 5 kills in 10 mins due to his lag.

If you could of been in our channel it was pretty troll, it consisted of Highdrater raging at whaletits for just not cooperating and not doing any thing useful. But as i said he was complaining about lag and was at like 20+ network spikes per min and on his screen the game was extremely choppy. But You guys did a good job of grouping up and doing 5 man pushes / gank squad style play and taking complete map control, You caught us so many times 2v5, 3v5 etc..

But when SLP re matched and put on there try hard pants. The 3rd game was a kind of a land slide

but now im just making excuses for losing, It was a gg and a fun set of matches.

Let me know if u want to play more games in the future

OS101 obviously does not have enough players. We only have 4 active and lots of inactive that went to Dota 2 or LoL. And we won't go to EU or NA to play cause I will have 1 second delay and sometimes raging isnt good for your health):@RemDra