Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

Clan SLP looking for challengers

Ps....I'm not sure who mirror force is....hes not purple cobra? whats his other nickname?? if don't believe me check our members page.................................SLP are pretty damn good though if they have their best lineup, because they are one of the bigger clans also, I know a few players where i'd be thinking ok no screwing around bring your top game...like highdrater, tambourine, theres a few others....

Ps....I'm not sure who mirror force is....hes not purple cobra? whats his other nickname?? if don't believe me check our members page.................................SLP are pretty damn good though if they have their best lineup, because they are one of the bigger clans also, I know a few players where i'd be thinking ok no screwing around bring your top game...like highdrater, tambourine, theres a few others....

A few others?

Not to put down other players, but I don't think there's any clan out there that can hold a hold a candle to SLP... G+G is dispersing, RedGay isn't really a thing anymore (not that it wasn't a joke to begin with). So that leaves the clans on coregaming.com and a few other mostly non-mumble clans: Core, lAOSl, Tricky, DarKS, PCOBRAS, Doom, UFAM, anyone else? We had a tournament this summer with that second group of clans participating and Core ended up beating lAOSl 3-2 in a best of five series in the finals. I think Core's top few and lAOSl's top few are relatively close in skill, as shown by the tourny. As the captain of the lAOSl for the summer tourny, I don't think I'm going out on a limb to call it as I see it... There isn't a clan right now that could give SLP a run for it's money consistently. Maybe Core or lAOSl takes 10-30% of games off them, I have no idea really. I'm not saying this to slight anyone, reality is reality... especially considering SLP is the only virile non-Core clan at the moment. I would like for an lAOSl v SLP game to happen however... only way to get better is to play people that are better than yourself.

A few others?

Not to put down other players, but I don't think there's any clan out there that can hold a hold a candle to SLP... G+G is dispersing, RedGay isn't really a thing anymore (not that it wasn't a joke to begin with). So that leaves the clans on coregaming.com and a few other mostly non-mumble clans: Core, lAOSl, Tricky, DarKS, PCOBRAS, Doom, UFAM, anyone else? We had a tournament this summer with that second group of clans participating and Core ended up beating lAOSl 3-2 in a best of five series in the finals. I think Core's top few and lAOSl's top few are relatively close in skill, as shown by the tourny. As the captain of the lAOSl for the summer tourny, I don't think I'm going out on a limb to call it as I see it... There isn't a clan right now that could give SLP a run for it's money consistently. Maybe Core or lAOSl takes 10-30% of games off them, I have no idea really. I'm not saying this to slight anyone, reality is reality... especially considering SLP is the only virile non-Core clan at the moment. I would like for an lAOSl v SLP game to happen however... only way to get better is to play people that are better than yourself.

i have asked a few AOS members latley if they wana play vs slp and they simply dodged, i think pahiler and prodigy were the ones i asked. I also ask Core if they wana play regulary and they always dodge then they tell me that all there aos players suck all the good ones quit or moved on to other games. but for marc and dest but to be fair to core they did play us once but it was a ROFL stomp in a core vs slp like 3 weeks ago?

also the core guys i talk to tell me there are barley any aos ih on team speak the only aos ih being played are the games played by clan aso with clan aos

/tl;dr core's aos team is dieing or dead

i have asked a few AOS members latley if they wana play vs slp and they simply dodged, i think pahiler and prodigy were the ones i asked. I also ask Core if they wana play regulary and they always dodge then they tell me that all there aos players suck all the good ones quit or moved on to other games. but for marc and dest but to be fair to core they did play us once but it was a ROFL stomp in a core vs slp like 3 weeks ago?

also the core guys i talk to tell me there are barley any aos ih on team speak the only aos ih being played are the games played by clan aso with clan aos

/tl;dr core's aos team is dieing or dead

I agree, Core's AOS team is dieing, they have SpeedoGuy, Marc, Destroyer... Anyway, lAOSl does IH with mostly or entirely lAOSl guys almost every night on Teamspeak. It's rare that we have all our best players on at the same time... and to be honest, unless we had our top 5-6 around to play SLP, it would be a completely one-sided affair. I can understand why Prodigy or Phailer dodged if they didn't have lAOSl's best 5-6 players available. Not trying to be mean to our other players in lAOSl, but many of them just aren't up to mumble level of play yet. For comparison, I'd be one of, if not the lowest tier player on SLP and I'm one of the better players in lAOSl.

You said yourself that most IH's you've been in were ruined by 1 bad player etc, etc. It would be cool if it works out some night though.

Alright Chimera, Lets try not to make outrageous remarks.....Core? Ha their best line up went 0-30 in a 5v5 pub game.....sounds like make believe eh?.that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in a clan with 43 regular aos players....

Yeah you're right, I think he got maybe 1 kill at least.

I agree, Core's AOS team is dieing, they have SpeedoGuy, Marc, Destroyer... Anyway, lAOSl does IH with mostly or entirely lAOSl guys almost every night on Teamspeak. It's rare that we have all our best players on at the same time... and to be honest, unless we had our top 5-6 around to play SLP, it would be a completely one-sided affair. I can understand why Prodigy or Phailer dodged if they didn't have lAOSl's best 5-6 players available. Not trying to be mean to our other players in lAOSl, but many of them just aren't up to mumble level of play yet. For comparison, I'd be one of, if not the lowest tier player on SLP and I'm one of the better players in lAOSl.

You said yourself that most IH's you've been in were ruined by 1 bad player etc, etc. It would be cool if it works out some night though.

An interesting thing to note though is that there are different styles of play depending on what type of play you are use to.

For example there is definitely a factor that comes into play of 5 good players randomly playing together versus 5 good players who play together often. That is a big thing, the 5 players who play together often have a big advantage in that they know what their allies are going to do so they can adjust accordingly. This is often overlooked.....

Another thing is good players who are use to playing with a set team often don't perform as well if thrown into a random group. They are use to what their allies cover...

An interesting thing to note though is that there are different styles of play depending on what type of play you are use to.

For example there is definitely a factor that comes into play of 5 good players randomly playing together versus 5 good players who play together often. That is a big thing, the 5 players who play together often have a big advantage in that they know what their allies are going to do so they can adjust accordingly. This is often overlooked.....

Another thing is good players who are use to playing with a set team often don't perform as well if thrown into a random group. They are use to what their allies cover...

Sup bro... can i join pcobra yet/

Sup bro... can i join pcobra yet/

I've been saying play a round with me for like half a year.....I'm on 24/7 we can do a 1v1 midlane only no creep spawn....so there are no other factors.....or whatever u want to do....

1n1 mid? thats like a pretty wasted thing to do if you don't do both the same hero choosen by one of you by using the random hero button

I've been saying play a round with me for like half a year.....I'm on 24/7 we can do a 1v1 midlane only no creep spawn....so there are no other factors.....or whatever u want to do....

1v1 in a team game... sounds legit

lmk when u wana do pcobra vs slp

keh

dodge slp more

lol I'm pretty sure there is only like 10 SLP members, I'm not even sure that technically counts as a clan, its like a few ppl with shared tags. I don't understand how we could engage in a clan battle. It would have to be like 1 SLP team+3 Purple Cobra teams vs 4 Purple Cobra teams......

I think every clan has their star quality, eg UFAM and family rely on numbers, us ie PCobra rely on skill, and BSL rely on their quality BM.

lol no need to diss BSL = Baddie Super League lool

lol I'm pretty sure there is only like 10 SLP members, I'm not even sure that technically counts as a clan, its like a few ppl with shared tags. I don't understand how we could engage in a clan battle. It would have to be like 1 SLP team+3 Purple Cobra teams vs 4 Purple Cobra teams......

Well let me break this down...

1.You take 5 players from pcobra probably the ones you consider the "better" players cause your easily going to need it.

2.Then i grab any 5 random SLP members who happen to be online.

3.Then i will make a lobby invite my four

4. Then invite your 4 members

5. Then you surrender at the 25 min mark

keh?

lmk when

p.s quantity doesn't beat quality in this case