Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

Clan SLP looking for challengers

jeez why dont we just gather in one flobin mubmle channel and pick teams in 2 mins and get a game going, everytime im in mumble i barely see any players.... and when a channel is full 80% are afk. Current level in Eu inhouses is shap. pubs are boring as flob.

I dont know whats happening in NA but if u guys just stack all good palyers in slp and roflstomp vs random seems to be boring too... but im always up to play any team if you guys see me online and need players hit me up.

wtf is going on with this "best player here best player there" imo its bullshap to talk about best player, ur right if u say there are players who react different in some situations or have more influence in the game than others or fit their hero roles but this is still a team game and if a team has good synergy they destroy good players and it doesn´t matter if u gather "best players" of some reagions if they dont synergize. On the other side also imo a good player synergize in every team.... nvm all i hope is that we still can have some games and have fun without all that clan based apeshap

On the other side also imo a good player synergize in every team..

To be able to have 5 men synergize means they have to be similar in skill level. They gotta be able to think alike and know every mechanic about the game equally. Most importantly their attitude and play style have to be similar. To put 5 newbs that work so well together aint going to work on team of 5 skilled players. When I mean skilled, it is just not having to know every detail about the game, but also their APM, reaction time, timing, and aiming. Yes, moba also require some aiming. If these 5 synergized teammates dont even have these basic traits at top level... it will just not work against 5 skilled players. Clone 5 eliwan and you still aint going to beat 5 skilled players. And eliwan knows every flobing thing about this game, mechanic wise.

So in your definition in that quote. No one in AoS game is good. The closest one that can synergize with every team is still the top players that always get named "the best" player. So i duno why u are shocked/mad/trippin about up there. And also, there is no such thing as what u call CLAN BASED shap going on.... we split up and pick teams every single day for whole afternoon-night. It is just that we sometime get bored of ih'ing with new players that we invited to play on mumble/pub house. SLP just wanted to play AoS at a higher level game. Apparently there can never have 10 good players on at the same time cuz this game is dead. Always around 2-3 players that are lower level with 0-5 kd in 10 minutes in IH.

I've (and therefore clan TQO) had pretty damn good results against SLP in pubs (I lag too hard later on in the game, so I haven't played IHs in some time, due to average length of those being more than an hour). I'm so far 2-1 against highdrator, 1-1 against quiditch, DEMIAX left lobby/game almost immediately when i was on opposite team 5+ times, 5-2 against scorpion, 1-0 against davidchan, 2-1 against savior (with the weird capitals all over the place). And these are just the instances and people I remember, though I've not counted a few times when there was a pubstomp of more than 3 people involved on the other team (at least two more defeats that way against scorpion, I believe).

i dont even know your in game name :p and counting pubs is a little ridiculous seeing most time in pubs we pick casual heroes that we never use in ih. Or our team mates are just bad as flob and we lose

Stacking 5 best players on EU? You are going to break the ego meter.

Here:

Cruisers

SCV

DARKTYJP

+ 2 Random pubbers. (good enough in today's skill level of EU)

i dont even know your in game name :p and counting pubs is a little ridiculous seeing most time in pubs we pick casual heroes that we never use in ih. Or our team mates are just bad as flob and we lose

if you are Hogwarts ign then I do not believe we've ever met. [TQO]Doom if its something else and we have. Counting pubs is the best I can do, since like I said, I cannot really play IHs. Nub teammates is as big a threat to me as anyone else, especially since in the last couple of months I've only been in one game with a premade (in a game against Divinesashi, where his cow raped everything, including my second-time-since-patch-unix, and though we won with relative ease due to his horrid teammates I decided I was better off on my own after). In those games we played, mostly there were no casual heroes. Drater played jakk twice and boros once (lost to jakk, barely managed to win the other two). Quiditch played vessel and biotron (lost to biotron, almost lost to vessel as his team was premade (he was not part of it, but 3 others were)). Davidchan played bio. Savior played ling and something else the times I won, cyprus when I lost. I played against scorpion a lot, so im foggy as to all his picks, but he chose cyprus more than once, as well as micro. I mostly went my standard heroes for tough opposition (lz/ rancor/ drake/ roach/ boros)

Here:

Cruisers

SCV

DARKTYJP

+ 2 Random pubbers. (good enough in today's skill level of EU)

who are all those guys? are you an EU player too?

slp so good casual pubbers keep vivid records of our pub encounters

Add Ruok playing shadow to my win count.

And players who can give me a hard time are so few and spread out that I have little difficulty remembering them all. And I have OP long-term memory (though horrendous memory for things that happend < 10 mins ago). I have vivid memories of SotIS long ago. For example, my first day Inhousing, i played 3 games. I was personally invited by Brax, I suspect because it was ~6 am and there was no one else to take my spot, picked rancor, got paired with raynor in a lane against raynor cow, picked up first blood against fideY a millisecond before his wall killed my partner, then I killed the raynor for a double kill at his tower. We won that game with me killing fideY one more time, and him escaping me once due to ult knock-up + double w + tpi active. The next game, I also picked rancor, again put in a rancor-raynor kill lane, where we lost due to bio with 13 sec silence (I am almost positive played by davidleejohn or something similar) isolating and wiping the floor with us. The last game, I again played rancor, where I got mostly carried by fideY and ant, the only highlight of the game for me being that I totally destroyed a vorpal player named OperateR or something similar with scoot-and-shoot micro as well as nuke-snipes, after he overextended to try and kill our jackson, and then everyone mocking him, fideY typing "Anally plowed!!!" in all chat, and telling him after the game how I had only 1 level in cloak (at the time additional levels in cloak increased cloaksnipe damage. I had 3 levels in cloak at that moment). because even a new player didn't need more than that to rape him (operater).

PS: resi upset at taxhaven on account of not being mentioned, lol.

PS: resi upset at taxhaven on account of not being mentioned, lol.

not rly, you shouln't count me due to the fact that i play once per week with luck, I was just surpised about that list of no-name players, i thought some good players like spooky, zeeend and zombiee are still playing this game.

Resi he is trolling,

Take Guz completely out of the equation, you still are left with------ Anax Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend, Zombieeeeeeeeeeeee, Spoooooooky, IVION, BATMAN, SPIDAMAN(Trevor), illu(kind of stopped though), Cruiserz, ThaFenix.

Resi he is trolling,

Take Guz completely out of the equation, you still are left with------ Anax Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend, Zombieeeeeeeeeeeee, Spoooooooky, IVION, BATMAN, SPIDAMAN(Trevor), illu(kind of stopped though), Cruiserz, ThaFenix.

keh

lmk when

keh

Resi he is trolling,

cant see any good eu player here....

x)

cant see any good eu player here....

I see only one on that list - Zeeeend :P And I would say he is even better than u, at least recently when your gameplay wasn't very impressive, especially on hard lane solo :D

I see only one on that list - Zeeeend :P And I would say he is even better than u, at least recently when your gameplay wasn't very impressive, especially on hard lane solo :D

i dont mind if someone is better than me. I rly hope he is and other too, otherwhise i would be afraid of the skil level in eu... recently matches were shap i agree =) but i still won every 1on1 lane so far in inhouses ive played last 2 weeks... also i was trollin if u dont know all of this shaps are decent players.

BUT IM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

^ No! me!

btw no, I'm not trolling, the three players I mentioned above are one of the best currently imo in EU.

we are not talking about individual skill but teamplay, I would have another list of the best players talking about individual skill.

so u dont play random teams anymore? only clan based shap?

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of our games are captains picking players based on skill. But the skill level has slightly fallen off and many of game are ruined because of 1 or two players

So its just nice to have games where your 4 other team mates know the game how to play the game and such.

Not to mention even games that should be well matched end up being one sided for some reason or another. Most of the games i have played in are decided in the first 15 mins. like 4 games in the past 6 months have actually been good back and forth games that keep u on the edge of your seat

Your best player went Nova, got nitrogen as his only item and died 20 times with no kills.

If your clan is 'spammed' with these people then GL.

Alright Chimera, Lets try not to make outrageous remarks.....Core? Ha their best line up went 0-30 in a 5v5 pub game.....sounds like make believe eh?.that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in a clan with 43 regular aos players....