Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

Clan SLP looking for challengers

The Purple Cobras are one of the largest and most active AoS clans. We have regulars who have been averaging 3-4 hours of AoS play everyday for the past 2 years. We have a good 6-7 players who average roughly 6 hours of aos play per day so watch out. We aren't as big on IH or pm's though although we have members who take part in that type of gameplay. Personally I'm not a big fan of IH or playing pm all the time just cause I find it slower and boring if done often. But, next tournament that comes up makesure the Purple Cobras are notified because we have 2-3 full teams of regulars spamming our clan board each day about when the date for the next tournament will be.

Mirrorforce isn't trolling anyone, were hungry.....

Your best player went Nova, got nitrogen as his only item and died 20 times with no kills.

If your clan is 'spammed' with these people then GL.

I've seen hoetrain in quite a few pubs on the na server.

I was just curious because it's his first pot but it's like he knows a lot about how the forum works

so now i have to join a clan again to get some inh games going? yesterday we had 2 matches then as we preparded for the 3rd round someone said *we gonna have a clan inh battle now* and i went to bed :C

poor climax is poor :D well yeah some bigger clans see themselves as AoS ELITE!!! nothing more important then that clan i guess..

My clan PCOBRA (the Purple Cobras) would like to challenge!

Our team will be:

mastercodes (captain)

Bulbasaur

Charizard

Killer

MINGEMONSTER

GLHF

Mastercodes as captain... Troll much?. I would like to see him actually doing something legit instead of spamming obscene pictures in mumble in the past

so now i have to join a clan again to get some inh games going? yesterday we had 2 matches then as we preparded for the 3rd round someone said *we gonna have a clan inh battle now* and i went to bed :C

You had a 3rd game

you played(toss) rory with a shadow top lane first game, then solo(zerg) bot as jakk vs tosh and third you played bot solo(toss) as jakk again vs mk.

last game he played solo jakk top against toxi, jackson but later switched the lane...

beat Darks

2-0

whos next?

Yep, first game was pretty nice, quite even. Second unfortunately one-sided.

so now i have to join a clan again to get some inh games going?

Actually I don't like this clan division either. We could simply stack the strongest players which were online on EU yesterday and played against SLP. I'm pretty sure results would quite different in that case... I don't see any reason why we should feel limited by clans idea...

Actually I don't like this clan division either. We could simply stack the strongest players which were online on EU yesterday and played against SLP. I'm pretty sure results would quite different in that case... I don't see any reason why we should feel limited by clans idea...

SLP would still win.

Get ur best eu players and lmk

Tbh i wouldn't really know who would be the 5 best on eu, as so many left and only few in return

Your best player went Nova, got nitrogen as his only item and died 20 times with no kills.

If your clan is 'spammed' with these people then GL.

LOL I think I remember this

Tbh i wouldn't really know who would be the 5 best on eu, as so many left and only few in return

I wasn't suggesting to stack the best EU players overall. Just idea of match appears 'come play against us', and then we create a team from the strongest players which are online at the moment. I just want play for fun in even, competitive matches with good players, not to fap that my clan is the best...

I wasn't suggesting to stack the best EU players overall. Just idea of match appears 'come play against us', and then we create a team from the strongest players which are online at the moment. I just want play for fun in even, competitive matches with good players, not to fap that my clan is the best...

My clan has the best NA players for the most part. :D

so go get the best EU and lmk

I'm pretty sure all the good eu players are all playing lol and dota.

This may be true but that just makes it more embarrassing when the best "current" EU players beat SLP

I've (and therefore clan TQO) had pretty damn good results against SLP in pubs (I lag too hard later on in the game, so I haven't played IHs in some time, due to average length of those being more than an hour). I'm so far 2-1 against highdrator, 1-1 against quiditch, DEMIAX left lobby/game almost immediately when i was on opposite team 5+ times, 5-2 against scorpion, 1-0 against davidchan, 2-1 against savior (with the weird capitals all over the place). And these are just the instances and people I remember, though I've not counted a few times when there was a pubstomp of more than 3 people involved on the other team (at least two more defeats that way against scorpion, I believe).