Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

Clan SLP looking for challengers

Clan SLP will take challenges from other clans/ teams

lmk we can set up time and date for the games

lets see if this thread dies with no real challenge

Games played on NA server obv

lol mumble that dead?

Na, But we do a lot of casual games atm.

Would be nice to have some competitive games with a small rivalry

1 eu 1 na rps chooses last unless both teams agree

is rps a clan?

My clan PCOBRA (the Purple Cobras) would like to challenge!

Our team will be:

mastercodes (captain)

Bulbasaur

Charizard

Killer

MINGEMONSTER

GLHF

not sure if a troll

So you're surrendering to the might of clan PCOBRA (The Purple Cobras) already?

Seems we are the most feared clan!

lol. "Most feared clan" Funny when I have taken you guys out with a random pub team.

lol. "Most feared clan" Funny when I have taken you guys out with a random pub team.

That's not really as bad as youre making it sound, there are good players in pubs and its been flooded with IH people lately. Not a huge deal to win vs a premade if you didn't roll any noob feeders on your team ;)

I'm pretty sure hes trolling you guys though.

That's not really as bad as youre making it sound, there are good players in pubs and its been flooded with IH people lately. Not a huge deal to win vs a premade if you didn't roll any noob feeders on your team ;)

I'm pretty sure hes trolling you guys though.

TROLLOL 4 LYFE!

FootnotesData are provided "as Coach Factory Outlet is" for informational purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. SIX Fin Coach Outlet Store ancial Information (a) does not make any express or implied warranties of any kind regarding the data, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use; and (b) shall not be liable for any errors, incompleteness, interruption or delay, action taken in reliance on any data, or for any most promising young fighter makes an appearance there Sunday #slx45 damages resulting therefrom. Data may be intentionally delayed pursuant to supplier requirements.Market data charts delayed by at l ,1,S] east 15 minutes. Powered by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.

.............k ??

The Purple Cobras are one of the largest and most active AoS clans. We have regulars who have been averaging 3-4 hours of AoS play everyday for the past 2 years. We have a good 6-7 players who average roughly 6 hours of aos play per day so watch out. We aren't as big on IH or pm's though although we have members who take part in that type of gameplay. Personally I'm not a big fan of IH or playing pm all the time just cause I find it slower and boring if done often. But, next tournament that comes up makesure the Purple Cobras are notified because we have 2-3 full teams of regulars spamming our clan board each day about when the date for the next tournament will be.

Mirrorforce isn't trolling anyone, were hungry.....

The Purple Cobras are one of the largest and most active AoS clans. We have regulars who have been averaging 3-4 hours of AoS play everyday for the past 2 years. We have a good 6-7 players who average roughly 6 hours of aos play per day so watch out. We aren't as big on IH or pm's though although we have members who take part in that type of gameplay. Personally I'm not a big fan of IH or playing pm all the time just cause I find it slower and boring if done often. But, next tournament that comes up makesure the Purple Cobras are notified because we have 2-3 full teams of regulars spamming our clan board each day about when the date for the next tournament will be.

Mirrorforce isn't trolling anyone, were hungry.....

come play slp in a showmatch

k