Sign in to follow this  
EKCO

Donations

Is the donation badge system still in place or is that a thing of the past. I donated for a +2 donor badge years ago but never got a forumn badge.

I'll pledge $100 US towards fixing the dev PC, is this the appropriate medium? Would be nice if I could donate to getting the dev PC fixed here and still get +4 donor badge.

If u buy adam a computer I will give u the +4 donnor :D

was trying to get a legit movement going to fix/replace adam's PC. Didn't care that I didn't get donor badge 2 years ago, dont care about it now - but was hoping it would entice others. Doesn't matter, Adam's too busy anyway. I will redirect this sum to 2 cartons of pale ale.

pff buy a new PC, not everyone is a rich murican like you SCV, I've heard you speak, you got the Beverly Hills accent. Sound like a cashed up kid from 90210.

OMG what can you do with 200.

$1-2k at least. We're talking about gaming here not MS word.

2nd hand parts are unreliable and you could end up with a pile of junk that will cause a lot of grief.

You'd need a machine that can play at a higher graphics level given some of the features don't show up unless it's medium.

Adam, SCV's suggestion seems pretty good, set up a go fund me account bro and let's see what the community can put together.

Then maybe put something on the splash screen to publicise the go fund me account and let them know it's for a development machine.

Incentive being good will and the possibility of new heroes/items/terrain/skins etc.

Unless Blizzard has something against that as well?

I agree. Adam please do the math and set up a go fund me page. I think you'll be surprised what will come out of this community. I know your time is more limited than before, as is all our time, but some time is better than no time.

I agree. Adam please do the math and set up a go fund me page. I think you'll be surprised what will come out of this community. I know your time is more limited than before, as is all our time, but some time is better than no time.

I have been making changes on my cheap laptop the last few months. I just can't play an actual game because my fps drops to unplayable after a few minutes. And I know it's a bad idea to buy a PC right now because I know myself and I will not do well in my classes this semester. But SCV had showed me a decent build for around 500

I have been making changes on my cheap laptop the last few months. I just can't play an actual game because my fps drops to unplayable after a few minutes. And I know it's a bad idea to buy a PC right now because I know myself and I will not do well in my classes this semester. But SCV had showed me a decent build for around 500

I think that is really achievable. But I understand that your studies are and should be a priority. You know yourself best, so it's up to you. Personally speaking and I mean this with complete sincerity, I am willing to match the community's donation dollar for dollar.

Personally speaking and I mean this with complete sincerity, I am willing to match the community's donation dollar for dollar.

Ok community, let's break Jessikas bank

Jaysi you and your fellow engineers going to unite? I'm still unemployed for a few years before a bit of $$$ rolls in.

typical - engineering carrying medicine

typical - engineering carrying medicine

I'd argue but the funky machines and computerised surgery; aka fidgety, painstakingly annoying but 'better for the patient', procedures are the undisputed future :(

I'd argue but the funky machines and computerised surgery; aka fidgety, painstakingly annoying but 'better for the patient', procedures are the undisputed future :(

Not the first time you have been carried by an engineer eh?