Sign in to follow this  
EKCO

Donations

We can't sell in game content. It will get the map suspended.

I am reassured. No Pay-to-win content.

Brax is proably the only Admin that has one post xD

Could ask blizzard if they could allow you to add skins for people that contribute tho.

geee

geeeeeee

I'm not exactly sure what geee geeeeeeee means so I urbaned it, could it be possible that my comment is making you orgasm?

Geee 22 up, 7 down

The sound made when a man ejaculates after any sort of sexual maneuver or orgasm-inducing action. This word can also describe a attractive female or be used as a verb to describe a sexual eruption. Noise is usually made while motioning masturbation with one or two hands.

(during ejaculation) "GEEEEE!"

Kyle- "I would geee all over that slampiece"

Gary- "Dude that chick is geee-licious."

Doug- "Yo try this Chipotle burrito it's flobing fantastic"

Brady- "(shakes violently as he chews) uh uh uh...GEEE!"

I would donate if i got more than a donation thing on the forums, get me a cool skin for a char that nobody else gets1

thr donate is not for you! so its for the game you dont donate that you have better ingame things or somthing like this you donate for the game and for the good work the creators did!!

Wait, Brax is back?

And I will donate if I get some extra cash. The wife hates this game because if I'm on it, I'm not spending time with her... So using our money just ain't gonna happen. Bonus time comes around and you guys will see something... Thanks for the hard work despite my lack of contribution Dev's.

Question though: Do you guys take non-monetary donations like computers etc.? I have a few high end computers I can send you if that is something you need.

i have won 2x tournaments and donated the pool prize both times to red/eco and still no donor star :*(

70$ total i think

Message EKCO?