Sign in to follow this  
EKCO

Donations

EKCO   

DONATE USING THE LINK BELOW:

100% of your donations are used to upgrade and maintain the forums and chat server.

hw4RNCn.png

When Donating:

- Include your forum email or account in the donation message.

- If you haven't recieved your forum rank yet, send us a PM reminding us to check for you. Include your email.

- Tell us why you're donating.

Donation tiers:

10$ - "+1 Donor" forum rank.

vYPnRdY.png

25$ - "+2 Donor" forum rank.

Fo3XZZf.png

50$ - "+3 Donor" forum rank.

Fo3XZZf.png

99$ - "+4 Donor" forum rank.

2rfHmhL.png

1000$ - If you ever come to Connecticut or New York, I will bake you a f@$king cake.

For every 4$ donated, you can reserve a private channel for you and you friends on our mumble server for 1 month. Compared to renting it on your own, Mumble would charge you about 6$/mo.

Iguana   

Are there other incentives for donating? Such as color on you name on the forum or in the game, a list of donators somewhere in AoS?

EKCO   

Donation archives have been updated and ranks are up! If you are a donor, send me a PM with your email to get added to the list.

It is worth noting that updating your donor status will be far easier on our new interface.

Guest Psyight   
Guest Psyight

I would donate if i got more than a donation thing on the forums, get me a cool skin for a char that nobody else gets1

I would donate if i got more than a donation thing on the forums, get me a cool skin for a char that nobody else gets1

If you want donate - donate now, if you don't want - don't donate. Noone will do any your ambition. You DONATE not PAY for skin/colored name/+starting money/etc.

xSEnergy   

While that is true, it would be nice to get a nice little skin/aura/something that looks good in game, but has zero effect on the gameplay.

Yeah what if we COULD pay RNG like $5 or like $10 for some extra skins. He can make some extra money haha

WARBORN   

If I donate 1000 I should get like an in game item named after me eg. Wraith Of Warborn. 40str +%20 spell resist. Active increase wpn Speed %70 for 3.5 secs. This item would cost 3800