Sign in to follow this  
Hogwarts

General Op Discussion

i thought it was called Sabo, but I rly dont know who is him at all, I didnt go so far in the history D:

its sabo i made a typo :D

Sabo is the childhood friend of luffy and ace he was a better fighter then ace and luffy at the young age

If Sabo is alive, he's probably 7th Shichibukai.

I think Kin`emon is the 7th for some odd reason, i think Sabo if alive is apart of the Rev army seeing as he witness first hand the injustice of the world goverment and his family peers and not to mention Dragon was close to the island when that event took place

My favorite Oda character was most definitely Gasparde.

Everything that went into the design of this guy was amazing. It was so much more "real" than the other movies, as Oda seems to favor "likable" movie villains with amusing "quirks" now. On the other hand, Gasparde was designed to be nothing but raw power. His frame, his routine, his grin, his manner of speaking, his ship, his men, everything was no-nonsense, do-this-or-die about Gasparde, which isn't too common in the story now. Most characters now have an active duty to convince the reader that they, too, are funny.

best character ever is Mihawk

best scene is with Mihawk cutting up all the boats

EDIT: when u first meet him cuttung up the boats and zoro fights him and he use's his cross lol

@Soed the series is so huge, that you will see it coming once your in the right area. And anyways its probably the most spoiled part of all time...

Mihak is nice,

The char i dislike most is Sanji,

its like wtf... his leg can catch on fire. i think he is just out of place

If you dont wana be spoiled dont read below

I hope luffy gets the Mera Mera no Mi "ace's ability" from Don Flamigo and lets sanji eat it

@ eco i didnt watch that movie it seemed silly having the villian's power be candy related

i heard the artist is sick.. new chapters may be delayed another week.. fml

i knew he was sick last week and thus no chapter yesterday, i hope there is chap next week,

Mihak is nice,

The char i dislike most is Sanji,

its like wtf... his leg can catch on fire. i think he is just out of place

If you dont wana be spoiled dont read below

I hope luffy gets the Mera Mera no Mi "ace's ability" from Don Flamigo and lets sanji eat it

@ eco i didnt watch that movie it seemed silly having the villian's power be candy related

At least Sanji can take on sub-bosses unlike the rest of the crew(barring Luffy and Zoro). All they ever get are enemies slightly better than cannon fodder.

i knew he was sick last week and thus no chapter yesterday, i hope there is chap next week,

could you tell me the website where u see them? thanks

could you tell me the website where u see them? thanks

i use manga stream but they dont keep a data base of past mangas you can use Manga Here for that

At least Sanji can take on sub-bosses unlike the rest of the crew(barring Luffy and Zoro). All they ever get are enemies slightly better than cannon fodder.

Obv he is strong i just dont like him, meh i just dont like how he makes fire at his leg is all, Im fine with the rest of his skill set.

My List fav to least of the SH crew

Luffy

Brook

Zoro

Chopper

Franky

Ussop

Robin

Snaji

Nami

@residente

I found dubbedanime.net was good, they currently have like 250? english episodes so far, but then you would have to search elsewhere for the other episodes. I havent gotten far into the series but i love it :P

@residente

I found dubbedanime.net was good, they currently have like 250? english episodes so far, but then you would have to search elsewhere for the other episodes. I havent gotten far into the series but i love it :P

Thank you, I appreciate it, now I need to know the number of the last episode I watched, because after following the anime in the TV (they stopped buying chapters) I just saw random epic battles on youtube, so I wonder where I left it xD

or you know, just re watch until you find it :P Did you watch the 4kids one? If so, rewatch it, they made a terrible version of it.

Idk, I watched it in a Spanish cartoon channel where I also saw Naruto, Dragon Ball, Doraemon... and they stopped buying more op espisodes after God Ener fall, so you can imagine how old is that ~_~

or you know, just re watch until you find it :P Did you watch the 4kids one? If so, rewatch it, they made a terrible version of it.

They replaced Sanji's cigarette with a lollipop. A LOLLIPOP.